Small town girl on a big town board...

LadySunshine

Vagabond FlowerChild
Jul 10, 2014
Sunny South, USA
At least that is what I feel like at the moment.

I have had a little experience with forums, but they have all been pretty small ones, and at the moment I am feeling kind of like a farm girl trying to drive in New York City.
So, please bear with me as I find my way around here.
I am a senior lady, usually agreeable, and enjoy most discussions; but not a debater at all, so I will probably stay in less controversial topics, at least for now.

I am interested in pre-Creation history, and Lloyd Pye's Intervention theory.
Although I am a Christian, I do not try to push my beliefs on anyone, and think this is a personal choice for each person.

I am also kind of a conspiracy theorist, and like reading alternative news.

Hi and welcome to USMB!

Are you who I think you are? If so...glad you made it! Don't let the size of usmb scare you. Its rough and rowdy but there are some really good people here. Mean ones too, but you can hide from them by not going into areas they hang out. lol

CeeCee is in this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-lounge/344079-cheers-185.html

And this one too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-lounge/354712-usmb-coffee-shop-iv-321.html

This is conspiracy theories:

Conspiracy Theories - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And this one is the one for you....paranormal!

Paranormal - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

To make it easier to see all the forums...click HOME, then SCROLL like crazy. The top portion is politics and stuff...but further down is the general area with many different topics that will grab your fancy. And if you have any questions..holler.

That is..presuming you are who I think you are. :)

You ARE who I thought you were! Yay!

I will add you as a friend as soon as you get more posts. You won't be able to pm or post links or pics and stuff until you get some under yer belt. :)

by the way...grab your friends from "over there" and bring 'em here. We will get the paranormal forum rockin'. :lol:

Thank you, Gracie ! I am that person whom you think I am ....

I will check the links you gave me. Can you add me as a friend ?

Not yet. I think. Let me go see.
You cannot pm yet..you have to post 50 posts I think. Maybe its 15. I don't remember. But...soon as I can add you I will.

I am SO glad you came!

I added you as a friend but I don't think you will be able to see the pm that accompanies it until you get more posts done. But I will be waiting in the notification area when you hit the mark. :)

Go browse! But avoid the Flame Zone, lol. Its really rowdy.

Also...bring some of the topics from your group "over there" to here. You will probably get more responses. :)

I have had a little experience with forums, but they have all been pretty small ones, and at the moment I am feeling kind of like a farm girl trying to drive in New York City.
I am a senior lady, usually agreeable, and enjoy most discussions; but not a debater at all, so I will probably stay in less controversial topics, at least for now.

Although I am a Christian, I do not try to push my beliefs on anyone, and think this is a personal choice for each person.

Welcome- You'll fit right in here. Enjoy the show.

-Geaux

Welcome. Beautiful avatar. And if you ever need some tall handsome gallant gentleman to show you around, may I advise...

... stay away from that Shart guy. Randy Newman already wrote a song about him. :eusa_shifty:

piano-welcome-mat.jpg

th

Hi LadySunshine....you will find this board to be a lot of fun, if you stay out of the more controversial areas....they can get pretty nasty and we have some members that don't know how to debate civilly.....

Hope you are able to figure the board out, I'm sure someone will be happy to help you if you have any problems.....

Enjoy......

LadySunshine Welcome!!!!!!! You sound like a very interesting woman and it is my pleasure to welcome you here. Seeing that you are a senior, if you ever need anything or have any issues please do not hesitate to contact me :)

I want to make your stay here as pleasant as possible. Enjoy the forums and thanks for the intro!!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/dHTPdbpogRE]Good Day Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

Welcome to the forums LadySunshine.

Thank you , Everyone for all the warm welcomes !

I am already enjoying the forums, and starting to learn my way around here as well.
There are so many different topics that I am sure I won't have any problems finding lots of interesting threads to post in, and hopefully, add worthwhile contributions here.

I appreciate all the offers for help should I get lost, and hopefully, I won't do that; but if I do I will be waving my handkerchief and looking for one of you to rescue me. Meantime, i will do my best to stay out of trouble around here.

Thank you , Everyone for all the warm welcomes !

I am already enjoying the forums, and starting to learn my way around here as well.
There are so many different topics that I am sure I won't have any problems finding lots of interesting threads to post in, and hopefully, add worthwhile contributions here.

I appreciate all the offers for help should I get lost, and hopefully, I won't do that; but if I do I will be waving my handkerchief and looking for one of you to rescue me. Meantime, i will do my best to stay out of trouble around here.

Aw, you're no fun. :eusa_snooty:

giggle.gif

Welcome. :)

Don't listen to Gracie about the Flame Zone. It's where all the cool kids hang out. Now that I think about it... don't listen to Gracie about anything. Especially anything she says about me. IT'S ALL LIES!!! :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back