Small town girl on a big town board...

Wow, what an awesome dancer, Aaronleland ! ! (thanks for clueing me in, Gracie)
I can see I am going to have to dig out my old Hula Hoop and get practicing if I am going to keep up with this crowd.

When I get back up to speed with hoola-hooping; I will be sure to post that picture on my signature as well.
(it has been half a century since I hoola-hooped; so don't hold your breath for that picture to appear on here....)

At least that is what I feel like at the moment.

I have had a little experience with forums, but they have all been pretty small ones, and at the moment I am feeling kind of like a farm girl trying to drive in New York City.
So, please bear with me as I find my way around here.
I am a senior lady, usually agreeable, and enjoy most discussions; but not a debater at all, so I will probably stay in less controversial topics, at least for now.

I am interested in pre-Creation history, and Lloyd Pye's Intervention theory.
Although I am a Christian, I do not try to push my beliefs on anyone, and think this is a personal choice for each person.

I am also kind of a conspiracy theorist, and like reading alternative news.

I have had a little experience with forums, but they have all been pretty small ones, and at the moment I am feeling kind of like a farm girl trying to drive in New York City.
I am a senior lady, usually agreeable, and enjoy most discussions; but not a debater at all, so I will probably stay in less controversial topics, at least for now.

Although I am a Christian, I do not try to push my beliefs on anyone, and think this is a personal choice for each person.

Welcome.

A am a senior man. I understand you have a brand new pair of roller skates!

Well, I have a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out, you see...:D

Welcome to USMB! I'm a '43 vintage understander of all things known to me and ponderer of things not. I was born before the transistor was discovered, before having a TV in the home became a fad, before wireless devices were commonplace, before air conditioning...

I have read much about history prior to my creation. I believe it on faith and lack of evidence to the contrary. History prior to creation eludes me still so I'm not much help there. Since there was nobody around to write about it or take a video for You-tube, those born with a notepad in their crib will have a difficult time with history beyond their own birthday.

Wow, what an awesome dancer, Aaronleland ! ! (thanks for clueing me in, Gracie)
I can see I am going to have to dig out my old Hula Hoop and get practicing if I am going to keep up with this crowd.

When I get back up to speed with hoola-hooping; I will be sure to post that picture on my signature as well.
(it has been half a century since I hoola-hooped; so don't hold your breath for that picture to appear on here....)

Just give him (aaronleland) a White Russian and he'll be one happy camper for hours

A am a senior man. I understand you have a brand new pair of roller skates!

Well, I have a brand new key. I think that we should get together and try them out, you see...:D

Welcome to USMB! I'm a '43 vintage understander of all things known to me and ponderer of things not. I was born before the transistor was discovered, before having a TV in the home became a fad, before wireless devices were commonplace, before air conditioning...

I have read much about history prior to my creation. I believe it on faith and lack of evidence to the contrary. History prior to creation eludes me still so I'm not much help there. Since there was nobody around to write about it or take a video for You-tube, those born with a notepad in their crib will have a difficult time with history beyond their own birthday.

Buzz off ya old geezer. I saw her first!
swoon.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back