Smithsonian: How to Talk with Evangelicals about Evolution

Dude, you made a claim you can't back up.
Of course i can. How absurd. Its literally the basis of all biology. Nor have you offered any other reason the scientific community posits for the formation of cells amd their workings. You cant, because there isn't any. You can go into ding masturbation spam mode now, and stay there all night, and you will have made no progress in the morning. Sorry.

Don't waste my time with this dusty old creationist horseshit. Publish your research paper. Get back to me when it is published. Thanks!
Here, dick head, something else you should read so you won't be such a religious fanatic about natural selection, you disingenuous fuck.

Sorry, i don't see any modern scientific theories about how cells and their mechanisms were formed in any of your blubbering. Nor will i, because there is only one, and it is accepted fact.. Like i said....spam masturbation mode....
I'm not the one who made the claim, dick head. You did. A claim you can't back up and makes no sense at all.
Cry it all out ding.

Now, what is the alternative explanation to be found in the global scientific community?

You will never answer. Because an answer does not exist, unless you lie and make one up. So you may squirt yourself when you ridicule me for repeating what scientists have learned and think is fact, but you are also ridiculing all of them. Which makes you just another crazy person on the corner with a sandwich board sign and a bullhorn, pestering normal people.

Of course i can. How absurd. Its literally the basis of all biology. Nor have you offered any other reason the scientific community posits for the formation of cells amd their workings. You cant, because there isn't any. You can go into ding masturbation spam mode now, and stay there all night, and you will have made no progress in the morning. Sorry.

Don't waste my time with this dusty old creationist horseshit. Publish your research paper. Get back to me when it is published. Thanks!
Here, dick head, something else you should read so you won't be such a religious fanatic about natural selection, you disingenuous fuck.

Sorry, i don't see any modern scientific theories about how cells and their mechanisms were formed in any of your blubbering. Nor will i, because there is only one, and it is accepted fact.. Like i said....spam masturbation mode....
I'm not the one who made the claim, dick head. You did. A claim you can't back up and makes no sense at all.
Cry it all out ding.

Now, what is the alternative explanation to be found in the global scientific community?

You will never answer. Because an answer does not exist, unless you lie and make one up. So you may squirt yourself when you ridicule me for repeating what scientists have learned and think is fact, but you are also ridiculing all of them. Which makes you just another crazy person on the corner with a sandwich board sign and a bullhorn, pestering normal people.
This shit ain't random. Deal with it.

Cry it all out ding.

This shit ain't random.
Exactly right. Selection is precisely NOT random. I feel like i taught you something today.

Cry it all out ding.

This shit ain't random.
Exactly right. Selection is precisely NOT random. I feel like i taught you something today.
Not quite. Nature has a preference. I taught you something.

Cry it all out ding.

This shit ain't random.
These micro machines exist because they were hardwired to exist through the laws of nature.

Ringtone said:
Did you have a real argument and forgot to make it or did you start to make a real argument and lost your way?
I DESTROYED you on PAGE 8 here several times.
(everyone look!)
Made you go one-line gibberish in post after post.
Here's one. Remember?

So Darwin proved that naturalism is true, eh? When did he do that? Link?
Darwin, and a subsequent LANDSLIDE of EVIDENCE: Yes.

Wiki:

Contents

`

Last edited:
Asexual reproduction is not uncommon.

It's quite common, but sexual reproduction couldn't have just popped into existence by itself.

I never claimed you were trying to convert anyone. I wrote you were proselytizing. You’re a salesman. Instead of hawking used chevy’s, you’re hawking your version of the gods.

What do you think proelytizing means?

"... sexual reproduction couldn't have popped into existence by itself''
You forgot to append ''because I say so''.

It's an odd dynamic with the hyper-religious. They insist their gods can pop into existence by themselves and then these gods can pop all of existence into creation... like magic, but biological organisms can't reproduce.

Why do you bring your hard-sell brand of proselytizing into a science forum?

You and your kind are losing badly as it's not what I say, but what the cells and sexual reproduction says. It's too complicated at the simplest levels for the lies and fake science proselytizing of atheist scientists.

Why would I be jealous when it was a creationist who used microscopes and discovered the cells.
And did so by setting aside your preferred magical horseshit. When we learn things, we only do so by setting aside iron aged mythology and especially your self soothing, embarrassing lies.

C'mon, you can't even explain what happens with the simplest of cells. You can't even watch a basic video and explain what is happening. Why? ToE and Darwinism isn't very practical.

You and your kind are losing badly
Um...we are on the side of literally every scientist and science course in the world. Outside of your religious magical incantation meetings, you are a laughingstock. Better check that scoreboard again....

Sure, they are. What can one do with ToE? Not much beyond natural selection (which was created by God). Even the Mars rover expeditions have been colossal failures. We taxpayers paid billions to name rocks. What else have you done with evolution, but make up fairy tales using fossils and erroneous long times?

C'mon, you can't even explain what happens with the simplest of cells.

See, this is your magical religious hooha culture handicapping you again. In your magical ritual circles, things are true because the child molester in the fancy outfit says they are true. But that is not how science works. So what i had for breakfast has no bearing on anything, and you sound like a whiny idiot.

You and your kind are losing badly
Um...we are on the side of literally every scientist and science course in the world. Outside of your religious magical incantation meetings, you are a laughingstock. Better check that scoreboard again....

Sure, they are. What can one do with ToE? Not much beyond natural selection (which was created by God). Even the Mars rover expeditions have been colossal failures. We taxpayers paid billions to name rocks. What else have you done with evolution, but make up fairy tales using fossils and erroneous long times?
So your god is capable of making the entire universe, but not capable of creating evolution. Fascinating. Its almost as if you just say whatever sounds nice at any given time, with no regard to integrity or consistency.

Bond, spare us the dog and pony show. Your ONLY basis for your objections is your belief in iron aged myths in your plagiarized iron aged handbook. Any other reason you give is a lie. Lies make Baby Jesus cry, liar.

Not evolving randomly but with purpose to create intelligence.
Maybe...? Anyone who claims to know that for a fact is a liar.

And, as always, feel free to sprinkle, "My gods did that!" on anything you like. It affects nothing. It adds no knowledge and yields no useful predictions, nor does it hinder scientific study. It's useless garnish, like paprika. But if it pleases you, then knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back