Smocking Gun

Here is one of the replies:

"You are not on his intellectual level!
1f602.png
If you are mocking someone there IS a “sMOCKING” gun!
1f602.png
HE KNOWS there is NO EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM! He is using a play on words to MOCK you & you are too ignorant to see. Consider yourself “smocked!” Just LOVE OUR President Trump!"

These people are delusional....

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
How much does he pay you for this?
He says the same thing with each post. If he's not being paid then he's seriously brainwashed and probably dangerous. tramp could tell him to shoot his non worshipers and he would gladly do it. You've been here longer that I have, is he just a troll?

I can't believe the fucking leftist idiots have made a twelve page thread based on a single fucking typo error!

What a bunch of petty hateful assholes! Stunning!

That might eventually come....or even jail time.

This only shows how really stupid he is. And, he does this all of the time. Doesn't anyone proof read his tweets before he's allowed to post them? Oh wait! He has the best brain, so he's perfect in everything he does and doesn't need anyone to see if there are any mistakes because he never makes any.

Barrypuppet and Hildebeast will be doing serious jail time if there is any justice. Commie klunts like yourself will gnash your teeth as I take great delight in your angst.
:777:

There's always one, isn't there? When they can't defend him, they resort to name calling and deflecting to Obama and Hillary.

Go fuck yourself, you commie sack of shit. Trump is YOUR president...don't like it? Move your fat, commie ass to some other nation.
Did you move while Obama was in office? Of course not; you sat here and bitched and probably insulted his wife and called him a faggot. Just guessing. But I'm sure moving to South America never crossed your mind.

What I find hilarious is that the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies act like anyone that isntva commie sack of shit an "explanation" as to how they could possibly stay on "Team Trump" instead of joining the demcrat commie party. Just the mere thought of EVER siding with the leftist scum here would make wanna puke.

I can't believe the fucking leftist idiots have made a twelve page thread based on a single fucking typo error!

And yet you chose to click onto it and leave a comment when you could have just ignored it.

Also, it wasn't a single typo, he said the same thing in back to back sentences and he even capitalized it.

You've been here longer that I have, is he just a troll?
Why do you keep accusing me of being a troll?? ... :dunno:

I'm just an average loyal and patriotic American who adores our awesome Pres.Trump for all of the fabulous things he has done for the country and his people.

I enthusiastically invite you to hop aboard the Trump Train, and experience the joy and ecstasy of Trumpian conservatism that will sooth your soul and weed out the liberalism that has infected your mind. ... :cool:

And yet you chose to click onto it and leave a comment when you could have just ignored it.
After 126 comments on such a petty and meaningless error I decided to comment on the colossal pile on.
So what? You decided to click onto my single comment as well so consider that.
Also, it wasn't a single typo, he said the same thing in back to back sentences and he even capitalized it.
Okay. Two errors. I still don't think the reaction remotely matched the error. I remember when Barry Obama said there were 57 states and the same clowns laughing and slapping their knees over this typo gaffe were indignant and all pissy that some were mocking Obama. Were you one of those hypocrites?
You seem very invested in this issue.

57 states

You've been here longer that I have, is he just a troll?
Why do you keep accusing me of being a troll?? ... :dunno:

I'm just an average loyal and patriotic American who adores our awesome Pres.Trump for all of the fabulous things he has done for the country and his people.

I enthusiastically invite you to hop aboard the Trump Train, and experience the joy and ecstasy of Trumpian conservatism that will sooth your soul and weed out the liberalism that has infected your mind. ... :cool:

Because I've been told by other members that you are. You saw what one asked of you a few comments ago. I'm sorry you're so brainwashed to think that he cares anything about you because he's shown time and time again that he doesn't. All people like you have meant to him is blind adoration and with you, he has it in spades. Sorry, but I'm smart enough to see him for who he really is and want no part of his filth. If you want to wallow in it, have at it.

After 126 comments on such a petty and meaningless error I decided to comment on the colossal pile on.
So what? You decided to click onto my single comment as well so consider that.
Okay. Two errors. I still don't think the reaction remotely matched the error. I remember when Barry Obama said there were 57 states and the same clowns laughing and slapping their knees over this typo gaffe were indignant and all pissy that some were mocking Obama. Were you one of those hypocrites?
You seem very invested in this issue.

I posted it because I thought it was hilarious. Everyone else is keeping this thread going. You are free to leave it anytime you want, but you'd rather stay and throw out insults. Oh, and I didn't decide to click onto your comment, I was reading the comments and yours automatically came up. Haven't you been here long enough to know how that works?

I see that you and many others are still referring to the one gaffe that Obama made back in what....2007? tramp makes them several times a day, every.single.day.

All people like you have meant to him is blind adoration and with you, he has it in spades. Sorry, but I'm smart enough to see him for who he really is and want no part of his filth. If you want to wallow in it, have at it.
Please shed your liberal mindset and join us in our unwavering allegiance to Pres.Trump and his brand of benvolent conservatism.

The best part is that we don't have to waste our brain power thinking about things. Pres.Trump does that for us. All we have to do as loyal subjects is obey, and have the confidence that he is making the right decisions for the country and its citizens. .... :cool:

I posted it because I thought it was hilarious. Everyone else is keeping this thread going. You are free to leave it anytime you want, but you'd rather stay and throw out insults. Oh, and I didn't decide to click onto your comment, I was reading the comments and yours automatically came up. Haven't you been here long enough to know how that works?
My comment came up so you were forced to click on it?
Yeah...okay :icon_rolleyes: . That's about as honest and logical as you continuing to troll me and claiming I can leave whenever I want.
When I'm through dealing with your trash I will go. Don't worry about what I do, okay?
I see that you and many others are still referring to the one gaffe that Obama made back in what....2007? tramp makes them several times a day, every.single.day.
Yes. I dd. It makes for good context when dealing with petty hypocrites. And don't pretend Obama never made any other
stupid mistakes than this one about how many states are in the union. You'd be wrong.

All people like you have meant to him is blind adoration and with you, he has it in spades. Sorry, but I'm smart enough to see him for who he really is and want no part of his filth. If you want to wallow in it, have at it.
Please shed your liberal mindset and join us in our unwavering allegiance to Pres.Trump and his brand of benvolent conservatism.

The best part is that we don't have to waste our brain power thinking about things. Pres.Trump does that for us. All we have to do as loyal subjects is obey, and have the confidence that he is making the right decisions for the country and its citizens. .... :cool:
Please tell me you aren't serious about this. Do you realize how this makes you look? Not thinking for yourself makes you a vegetable. Is that what you want to be?

Also. you're not his "subject" because he's not a freaking king or emperor! He's an employee of the people of this country. And, he isn't interested in serving any of us, he's interested in serving himself and making money from the position he holds. Sorry you're too blind to see this.

Good God! Yours has to be the damn dumbest comment I've ever read. I'd be embarrassed to ever post something like it.

My comment came up so you were forced to click on it?
Yeah...okay :icon_rolleyes: . That's about as honest and logical as you continuing to troll me and claiming I can leave whenever I want.
When I'm through dealing with your trash I will go. Don't worry about what I do, okay?
Yes. I dd. It makes for good context when dealing with petty hypocrites. And don't pretend Obama never made any other
stupid mistakes than this one about how many states are in the union. You'd be wrong.
Deflecting and whataboutisms are all tramp worshipers can do when they can't defend him.

Deflecting and whataboutisms are all tramp worshipers can do when they can't defend him.
Ironically deflections and whataboutisms are what trolls call the inconvenient facts they cannot deal with.
So in and of itself, your claim is a deflection all of it's own. Now run along, child.
You'll be late for preschool.

Please tell me you aren't serious about this. Do you realize how this makes you look? Not thinking for yourself makes you a vegetable. Is that what you want to be?
Also. you're not his "subject" because he's not a freaking king or emperor! He's an employee of the people of this country. And, he isn't interested in serving any of us, he's interested in serving himself and making money from the position he holds. Sorry you're too blind to see this.
Good God! Yours has to be the damn dumbest comment I've ever read. I'd be embarrassed to ever post something like it.
What amazes me is how you liberals were enraptured at the mere sight of the charlatan Obama, and got the vapors whenever someone mentioned his name.

Yet, you despise Pres.Trump, who is a great leader and the best ruler of our country since George Washington.

Yes, I am proud to be one of his adoring subjects. ... :thup:

What amazes me is how you liberals were enraptured at the mere sight of the charlatan Obama, and got the vapors whenever someone mentioned his name.

Yet, you despise Pres.Trump, who is a great leader and the best ruler of our country since George Washington.

Yes, I am proud to be one of his adoring subjects. ... :thup:
Obviously you are, you poor deluded thing! Oh, and once again, he has no subjects, he's not a king or emperor, he's the frigging president and as such is an employee of this country.

Forum List

Back