Smocking Gun

He was vulgar first.
You're lying again as usual.

There is no post on this thread where I said anything vulgar. ... :cool:
You said this vulgar thing lice head. :rolleyes:

"I only wish that our Pres.Trump was a much younger man. So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades."

And yet you chose to click onto it and leave a comment when you could have just ignored it.
After 126 comments on such a petty and meaningless error I decided to comment on the colossal pile on.
So what? You decided to click onto my single comment as well so consider that.
Also, it wasn't a single typo, he said the same thing in back to back sentences and he even capitalized it.
Okay. Two errors. I still don't think the reaction remotely matched the error. I remember when Barry Obama said there were 57 states and the same clowns laughing and slapping their knees over this typo gaffe were indignant and all pissy that some were mocking Obama.

Oh you do, huh.

---- Links?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
How much does he pay you for this?
He says the same thing with each post. If he's not being paid then he's seriously brainwashed and probably dangerous. tramp could tell him to shoot his non worshipers and he would gladly do it. You've been here longer that I have, is he just a troll?
Every now and then he actually contributes to the discussion, but rarely. He was quite vocal in the thread about the rule change in the house to allow the Islamic women to wear headscarves, so I'm pretty sure it's an actual person and not just a 'bot.

2om3zw.jpg

Oh you do, huh.

---- Links?
You want links to my memory eh? What a stupid jackass you are.

I want links to your claim.

You know, the claim you cut out of this post. Went like this.

I remember when Barry Obama said there were 57 states and the same clowns laughing and slapping their knees over this typo gaffe were indignant and all pissy that some were mocking Obama.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no links. No quotes. No nuttin'. Just made-up crap pulled out of the proverbial ass.

What a great skill, to "remember" stuff that never happened. You study under Brian Williams?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no links. No quotes. No nuttin'. Just made-up crap pulled out of the proverbial ass.
What are you looking for proof of? Obama not knowing how many states this nation has?
Or that people made fun of Barry like crazy when his crazy quote was made?
The former is a matter of record. The latter was in the zeitgeist of the Obama years.
I'm not making up a thing! That you claim I am shows what a pitiful little insect of a man you are.

What are you looking for proof of? Obama not knowing how many states this nation has?
Or that people made fun of Barry like crazy when his crazy quote was made?
The former is a matter of record. The latter was in the zeitgeist of the Obama years.
I'm not making up a thing! That you claim I am shows what a pitiful little insect of a man you are.

And yet ---- I ain't the one claiming to "remember" shit I can't prove was there TO remember.
Am I.

To re-member: to put back together. Whelp... can't do that when there never was anything there, now can you.

And yet ---- I ain't the one claiming to "remember" shit I can't prove was there TO remember.
Am I.

To re-member: to put back together. Whelp... can't do that when there never was anything there, now can you.
I'm not the one claiming that Obama was never ridiculed for his stupid gaffe, am I. Only a pathetic troll would claim that. I'm done baby sitting you and showing you some attention.
Go get a cat.

So Rump tried to put in an order for tickets to the Green Bay Packers.

This is what was delivered....

hrdp_0711_03_z-1976_amc_pacer_x-before_paint.jpg

It's even orange.

It's even orange.

speaking of ancient packards----pogoid ---has it occurred
to you to ask WHAT IS A SMOCKING GUN (hint---it is not a gatling gun

It's even orange.

speaking of ancient packards----pogoid ---has it occurred
to you to ask WHAT IS A SMOCKING GUN (hint---it is not a gatling gun

I got quite the edumacation when I axed Soused Irish Lass what a goose gun was.

Smocking gun has been posted a cuppla times in this thread, notably in 188 and 190.

a smocking gun has no relationship to your favored GREY GOOSE drink A smocking gun is an instrument that SMOCKS. It is important to know what SMOCKING IS-----
It is an ART ---both vital and tedious. The invention of the
SMOCKING GUN will transform LIVES forever

a smocking gun has no relationship to your favored GREY GOOSE drink A smocking gun is an instrument that SMOCKS. It is important to know what SMOCKING IS-----
It is an ART ---both vital and tedious. The invention of the
SMOCKING GUN will transform LIVES forever

Go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rhody, go tell Aunt Rhody, the old grey goose is dead.

Prolly got smocked with a smocking gun. Or perhaps gattled.

Forum List

Back