Smocking Gun

Trump has declared bankruptcy so many times, he had to move into public housing.

Impeach him!
That might eventually come....or even jail time.

This only shows how really stupid he is. And, he does this all of the time. Doesn't anyone proof read his tweets before he's allowed to post them? Oh wait! He has the best brain, so he's perfect in everything he does and doesn't need anyone to see if there are any mistakes because he never makes any.

Barrypuppet and Hildebeast will be doing serious jail time if there is any justice. Commie klunts like yourself will gnash your teeth as I take great delight in your angst.
:777:

There's always one, isn't there? When they can't defend him, they resort to name calling and deflecting to Obama and Hillary.

Go fuck yourself, you commie sack of shit. Trump is YOUR president...don't like it? Move your fat, commie ass to some other nation.
And here is the typical Trump supporter.

I can't believe the fucking leftist idiots have made a twelve page thread based on a single fucking typo error!

What a bunch of petty hateful assholes! Stunning!
57 states

You've been here longer that I have, is he just a troll?
Why do you keep accusing me of being a troll?? ... :dunno:

I'm just an average loyal and patriotic American who adores our awesome Pres.Trump for all of the fabulous things he has done for the country and his people.

I enthusiastically invite you to hop aboard the Trump Train, and experience the joy and ecstasy of Trumpian conservatism that will sooth your soul and weed out the liberalism that has infected your mind. ... :cool:

Because I've been told by other members that you are. You saw what one asked of you a few comments ago. I'm sorry you're so brainwashed to think that he cares anything about you because he's shown time and time again that he doesn't. All people like you have meant to him is blind adoration and with you, he has it in spades. Sorry, but I'm smart enough to see him for who he really is and want no part of his filth. If you want to wallow in it, have at it.
Yes he is trolling...

if you want him to be serious, say something bad about muslims.....the real him comes out then, Trump be damned..

Oh, and once again, he has no subjects, he's not a king or emperor, he's the frigging president and as such is an employee of this country.
I only wish that our Pres.Trump was a much younger man. So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades.

Then after him, his daughter Ivanka would assume the throne in the White House and continue the Trumpian dynasty. ... :thup:

Other than Anti American welfare parasites WHO GIVES A SHIT! Its a typo!
He’s got those chubby girl fingers
Did you read the replies? they're hilarious!
I am sure they are. Unemployed ghetto dwellers on welfare...they have nothing better to do than troll twitter...funny thing he I bet he did it on purpose because we know damn well the media won't touch the tweet or what its actually about without the typo.
Typo?? He makes them ALL of the time! He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese. He knows that all of you who want to kiss his ass will keep making excuses for him. Actually he counts on it, and you never disappoint.

"He is nothing but an ignorant fool that those of you are embracing as the greatest thing since Swiss cheese."

This is a goofball fuck up of a sentence.

Trump ain't alone. Take a look around.

And swiss cheese sucks.

You know why trumplicans hang on to the 57states comment so much -- because there is not much else to hang on to -- and also, deep down, trumplicans know Obama is intelligent, no matter how much they despise him...

Trump on the other hand, deep down, they know he is a functioning moron -- so they tend to be very defensive when his intellect is discussed....

Oh, and once again, he has no subjects, he's not a king or emperor, he's the frigging president and as such is an employee of this country.
I only wish that our Pres.Trump was a much younger man. So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades.

Then after him, his daughter Ivanka would assume the throne in the White House and continue the Trumpian dynasty. ... :thup:
You've literally vowed homage and fealty to a carnival barker and convict. You've turned into a serf

Yes he is trolling...if you want him to be serious, say something bad about muslims.....the real him comes out then, Trump be damned..
Why these unfounded accusations of trolling? ... :dunno:

And besides, Pres.Trump loves the Muslim people.

He has said that he does many times. ... :cool:
Trump loves Shias more than Sunnis, but since the Sunnis are giving the big bucks, he fakes it....

Hate to break it to you....He especially loved Casey Kasem.....he hooked up Trump with bitches
476098_1.jpg

Please tell me you aren't serious about this. Do you realize how this makes you look? Not thinking for yourself makes you a vegetable. Is that what you want to be?
Also. you're not his "subject" because he's not a freaking king or emperor! He's an employee of the people of this country. And, he isn't interested in serving any of us, he's interested in serving himself and making money from the position he holds. Sorry you're too blind to see this.
Good God! Yours has to be the damn dumbest comment I've ever read. I'd be embarrassed to ever post something like it.
What amazes me is how you liberals were enraptured at the mere sight of the charlatan Obama, and got the vapors whenever someone mentioned his name.

Yet, you despise Pres.Trump, who is a great leader and the best ruler of our country since George Washington.

Yes, I am proud to be one of his adoring subjects. ... :thup:

Sheeeesh---calm yourself, sunni habibi------Obama is an honorable man-----he did the BEST HE COULD---he
is just a bit TENTATIVE...... "adoring subject" ----
THAT's IDOLATRY

Yes he is trolling...if you want him to be serious, say something bad about muslims.....the real him comes out then, Trump be damned..
Why these unfounded accusations of trolling? ... :dunno:

And besides, Pres.Trump loves the Muslim people.

He has said that he does many times. ... :cool:
Please cite some examples with him saying it. If he loves them so much then why did he put a travel ban on every Muslim country? Well every one except Saudi Arabia, the country that was directly responsible for an actual terrorist attack on ours. Wonder why that is.....hmmmm!

You've literally vowed homage and fealty to a carnival barker and convict. You've turned into a serf

sheeeeesh ^^^^^ now we are devolving into
HYPERBOLE

HYPERBOLE
Its not hyperbole to point out that someone is a fawning, servile, wimp that wants to disregard term limits in order to bow to a dictator.

"So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades."

You know why trumplicans hang on to the 57states comment so much -- because there is not much else to hang on to -- and also, deep down, trumplicans know Obama is intelligent, no matter how much they despise him...

Trump on the other hand, deep down, they know he is a functioning moron -- so they tend to be very defensive when his intellect is discussed....

Hmmm? What about his comment of how he would like to export more jobs? Or the "corpsemen" comment? He isn't as bright as you claim.....LMAO!!!

HYPERBOLE
Its not hyperbole to point out that someone is a fawning, servile, wimp that wants to disregard term limits in order to bow to a dictator.

"So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades."

a little bit of hero worship------that's all

Forum List

Back