Smocking Gun

Oh, and once again, he has no subjects, he's not a king or emperor, he's the frigging president and as such is an employee of this country.
I only wish that our Pres.Trump was a much younger man. So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades.

Then after him, his daughter Ivanka would assume the throne in the White House and continue the Trumpian dynasty. ... :thup:
You've literally vowed homage and fealty to a carnival barker and convict. You've turned into a serf

sheeeeesh ^^^^^ now we are devolving into
HYPERBOLE
Its not hyperbole to point out that someone is a fawning, servile, wimp that wants to disregard term limits in order to bow to a dictator.

"So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades."

a little bit of hero worship------that's all
It goes beyond hero worship, he has made tramp his golden idol.

Oh, and once again, he has no subjects, he's not a king or emperor, he's the frigging president and as such is an employee of this country.
I only wish that our Pres.Trump was a much younger man. So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades.

Then after him, his daughter Ivanka would assume the throne in the White House and continue the Trumpian dynasty. ... :thup:
You've literally vowed homage and fealty to a carnival barker and convict. You've turned into a serf

HYPERBOLE
Its not hyperbole to point out that someone is a fawning, servile, wimp that wants to disregard term limits in order to bow to a dictator.

"So that we could proclaim him to be the supreme Emperor of America, and he could rule over us for several decades."

He practically admitted he wants to give Drumpf a BJ. Thats far past hero worship.

If he loves them so much then why did he put a travel ban on every Muslim country?
Pres.Trump only put a travel ban on 6 of the over 50 muslim majority countries. .. :cool:
But why not the country who was actually responsible for 9/11?

there was no responsible country-------there were responsible
PERSONS-----ie---not IMPERIAL DECREE
They came from that country so it was responsible in a way.

HYPERBOLE

He practically admitted he wants to give Drumpf a BJ. Thats far past hero worship.

be not vulgar, butterfly

If he loves them so much then why did he put a travel ban on every Muslim country?
Pres.Trump only put a travel ban on 6 of the over 50 muslim majority countries. .. :cool:

c'mon

HYPERBOLE

be not vulgar, butterfly
He was vulgar first.

HYPERBOLE

be not vulgar, butterfly
He was vulgar first.

sticks and stones

c'mon
You can't tell me that the government didn't know about it. The leader of that country knows about everything that goes on and might have even ordered it.

You know why trumplicans hang on to the 57states comment so much -- because there is not much else to hang on to -- and also, deep down, trumplicans know Obama is intelligent, no matter how much they despise him...

Trump on the other hand, deep down, they know he is a functioning moron -- so they tend to be very defensive when his intellect is discussed....

Hmmm? What about his comment of how he would like to export more jobs? Or the "corpsemen" comment? He isn't as bright as you claim.....LMAO!!!

Like I said...you can try to tell yourself that to make you feel better about being a cult follower to a moron that you folks will pretend to have never really supported once he is out of office for a couple of years...

Yall already had practice doing this with the last Republican moron in office...the same will be done with Trump...

Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg

Like I said...you can try to tell yourself that to make you feel better about being a cult follower to a moron that you folks will pretend to have never really supported once he is out of office for a couple of years...

Yall already had practice doing this with the last Republican moron in office...the same will be done with Trump...
I tell myself about the idiotic comments Obama has made because it's true.
You can't handle the truth, apparently.

Right, 'cuz he got schooled by his attorneys. Don't you remember him saying "I Donald Trump, will ban all Muslims from entering this country until we can figure out what the hell is going on." Then, after two bans that failed to pass the courts, a third--which Trump called a watered down joke--finally stuck.
It's two years since they apparently tried to figure out what was going on, and the ban is still in place (which was originally going to last 90 days).
I got a feeling he's not as nuts about Muslims as he says.

How would he know how to spell it? He doesn't smoke, only snorts.

trump-covfefe.png

Last edited:

c'mon
You can't tell me that the government didn't know about it. The leader of that country knows about everything that goes on and might have even ordered it.

you are being silly. I know nothing about you-----but you seem to be a woman----which means you probably have
children------do you know about EVERYTHING each of your children do every minute of the day? Does Donald Trump
know what each of them do every minute of the day?.
I have a former husband------I have no idea WHERE HE IS.

c'mon

"might have"? oh-----ok----you MIGHT HAVE murdered
three people this morning. Do you have something against
the country Saudi Arabia? or its leaders or "king"?
Was it the 9-11 thing that created your opinion of Saudi Arabia or any other factor?

Forum List

Back