Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Occassionally, but not regularly

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Never. No Interest

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
It helps me sleep through the pain of working in housing construction.
A couple of puffs and I feel fine.
Rarely drink as the after effects suck.
Too many think that those who smoke are all stoners incapable of normal function. The media perpetuates this by focusing on the jobless useless retard with the dreads and pot shirt every time legalization matters come up.
You would be surprised by the amount of hard working middle class that use pot without any knowledge of others.

Too many think that those who smoke are all stoners incapable of normal function. The media perpetuates this by focusing on the jobless useless retard with the dreads and pot shirt every time legalization matters come up.
You would be surprised by the amount of hard working middle class that use pot without any knowledge of others.
I do masonry on residences and that is the main reason I use it, to alleviate pain and to get high and to eat, since I wouldn't if I had none..

Never tried it. I don't smoke and puffing more smoke into your lungs seems ill advised. I believe that it is probably no worse than alcohol. But, I can't see how having even more stoned people in society is going to be a benefit. And, I am concerned about people driving as there is no way to check for acute intoxication like there is for alcohol. If people could use it responsibly like having it on occasion to enjoy like having some drinks now and then, then I don't see a problem. However, human beings tend to go overboard on almost everything. And, also, what about people smoking it and if you inhale it? Are you absorbing any where you could possibly lose a job if drug tested? Also, if it's legal then why should employers be able then to fire people who have used it on their off time? Seems like it will be legal but only really legal for the unemployed.
Just like you are going overboard with the square bit...
`
`

I am going "overboard with being square"? What does that mean? I think there are practical problems about the legalization of it.

I do masonry on residences and that is the main reason I use it, to alleviate pain and to get high and to eat, since I wouldn't if I had none..

Oh baloney. You would find a way to eat. As for pain, there have been masons doing masonry for eons without marijuana. Seems like you are being the "square". Just admit that you like it. Sheesh.

Oh baloney. You would find a way to eat. As for pain, there have been masons doing masonry for eons without marijuana. Seems like you are being the "square". Just admit that you like it. Sheesh.
Yeah. I like it. So what

I do like it, more than Tylenol..And I like it better than B12 pills for anemia..

Yeah. I like it. So what

There is no "so what". Fine and dandy.

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?
For males, smoking anything including pot is just indicative of low education. These boyz are putting themselves and anyone they influence at risk of lung cancer.

For females, smoking anything is merely copycatting males. It's not sexy. It's d y k e.

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?
What was this thread about again?

Yeah. I like it. So what

0h ok. Thought you were going further with that. :rolleyes:

If tipsycatlover shows up, she will state all pot smokers should be lined up and shot. Kind of the response that happens a lot on this topic.

Yeah. I like it. So what

0h ok. Thought you were going further with that. :rolleyes:

If tipsycatlover shows up, she will state all pot smokers should be lined up and shot. Kind of the response that happens a lot on this topic.
Depends how drunk she is..

Forum List

Back