Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Occassionally, but not regularly

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Never. No Interest

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Oh baloney. You would find a way to eat. As for pain, there have been masons doing masonry for eons without marijuana. Seems like you are being the "square". Just admit that you like it. Sheesh.
`
`

I know more than a few older folk who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.[/QUOTE
A Friend? There are several websites on growing your own.
`
`

Marijuana is actually a weed and will grow just about anywhere. However, to produce potent plants requires the talents of special people. A botanist for example.

Yes, but it needs plenty of water to grow anywhere and it helps to use some kind of fertilizer. When I grew one plant two years ago only used a little miracle gro and would put coffee grounds around it a couple of times. I do not care for the more potent plants.

Someone talking about brain cells earlier, I think one who does not have an open mind about has a few dead brain cells. I'm 70 very successful and still working, if I have any dead brain cells it's from age.

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
The youngsters all vape now. Smoking for them is icky.
Smoking is icky. Vaping is less icky.

Edibles are even less icky.

No it doesn't, I'm only an organic farmer and I can raise the good stuff without a degree..
`
For my purposes, a trained botanist works best. I work more with developing new and different strains. Like I said, it's a science.
Sure as a hobby..you see I has my own library and the internet also to get in that deep...and 45 years experience growing crap...

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
Smoking is icky. Vaping is less icky.

Edibles are even less icky.
Get better tracers on it...

I have a guy on this site telling me I can't grow Indica(conspiracy kush) in a humid climate.....I'm about to take the challenge..

Now I want to warn everyone and anyone here. Pot is dangerous. It makes you psycho. Can cause suicide. Increases having kids with your first cousin.

The Gubermint has warned you. Take HEED!!

Many actually believe this propaganda to be true.
This movie is the Federal governments tool in the scheduling of pot as a narcotic.
On par with heroin...

But hey America..
Trust in big pharm and the new opiate epidemic. More profit from opiate addicts.

A country that declares a drug war while big pharm addicts people by the millions to their products.

Sure as a hobby..you see I has my own library and the internet also to get in that deep...and 45 years experience growing crap...
`
`

Whatever works for you. go with it.
Am I allowed to link an, everything you need to know about farming link here?

My friend does it this way. Not a botanist, but a 30 yr design landscaper who knows his plants. Lol

`
`

Whatever works for you. go with it.
Am I allowed to link an, everything you need to know about farming link here?

My friend does it this way. Not a botanist, but a 30 yr design landscaper who knows his plants. Lol
I started out with a trash can and grow lights in a closet in my apartment...

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?

It IS icky, not just for them.

More than just youngsters vape. It's a very effective way for people to quit smoking, which is why the tobacco lobby is going out of its way to get the FDA to put the vape industry out of business.

As far as vaping it's hard to get used to no burn...

Yeah, but it's better than the patches or the gum, where you have to get used to no burn, AND no satisfaction of the oral fixation.
I tried the patches, gum and pills, never worked for me, but I did get a hell of a nicotine buzz...I usually average less than a pack a day...

Have you tried vaping yet? If you want to quit smoking - I assume you do, since you said you tried the other methods - it's worth a shot.

Yeah, but it's better than the patches or the gum, where you have to get used to no burn, AND no satisfaction of the oral fixation.
I tried the patches, gum and pills, never worked for me, but I did get a hell of a nicotine buzz...I usually average less than a pack a day...

Have you tried vaping yet? If you want to quit smoking - I assume you do, since you said you tried the other methods - it's worth a shot.
I've quit a dozen times over 50 years of puffing, I have tried vaping but have not switched over..

I've quit a dozen times over 50 years of puffing, I have tried vaping but have not switched over..
Frick. Why quit now, it will probably kill you. Lol.

We just don't have enough of a homeless problem. Pot will help by expanding those numbers. Washington, Colorado and California are ideal examples of what a pot centered society looks like.

Frick. Why quit now, it will probably kill you. Lol.
I'm dead already..

Can't stand the stuff. It makes me tired, depressed and hungry - not exactly sensations I care to artificially induce.

Forum List

Back