• Never. No Interest

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?
If you don't like it, why? If you DO like it why?

If you do, do you worry about your lung damage as a tobacco smoker would?
I tried it a time or two in college; but I never inhaled.

Oh baloney. You would find a way to eat. As for pain, there have been masons doing masonry for eons without marijuana. Seems like you are being the "square". Just admit that you like it. Sheesh.
`
`

I know more than a few older folk who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.
So do I, older than myself, like people in their seventies and eighties....

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?

For males, smoking anything including pot is just indicative of low education. These boyz are putting themselves and anyone they influence at risk of lung cancer.

For females, smoking anything is merely copycatting males. It's not sexy. It's d y k e.
That's funny...
In college I used pot to help me through the concepts during my Calculus courses. Not a boy either...turn 53 in a month.
Not buying into whole uneducated crap. In fact your comment actually seems very grounded in ignorance and makes assumptions of behavior.

People are for personal freedom and liberty...unless it doesn't fit their political agenda. I see no harm in an occassional session if it's in your own home etc. The "it will make people less productive" crowd is wrong. Taking painkillers is equally bad if not worse. But those same folk would never criticize big pharma because hey it's a corporation. Tens of millions of highly productive workers use it according to research. Regulate it. Tax it. Treat it like alcohol.

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
The youngsters all vape now. Smoking for them is icky.

Have you ever?
Do you regularly?

What are the pros/cons?

Have never even tried it. Feel no need to. I like my brain cells, and I have no desire to smell like dead skunk ass.

And yeah, it's harmful to your lungs. Inhaling smoke from ANY burning substance is not going to be good for your lungs, no matter how people try to argue otherwise.
The youngsters all vape now. Smoking for them is icky.
Smoking is icky. Vaping is less icky.

Oh baloney. You would find a way to eat. As for pain, there have been masons doing masonry for eons without marijuana. Seems like you are being the "square". Just admit that you like it. Sheesh.
`
`

I know more than a few older folk who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Double blind studies are coming in, that about a third of all medical resistant seizure patients have significant results.

The non-psychactive oil is the kind you use. Who the hell can be against non-psychoactive oil is beyond me.

Now I want to warn everyone and anyone here. Pot is dangerous. It makes you psycho. Can cause suicide. Increases having kids with your first cousin.

The Gubermint has warned you. Take HEED!!

Forum List

Back