Snowden tells Chinese that we are hacking them.

The secret is not our military secrets. obama already gave those away, the ones left after Clinton gave them away.

The secrets Snowden exposed are the secrets of PRISM and Dark Star, the clandestine war that obama has been waging on the American people. Programs that obama intended to control through his Organizing for America entity long after he left office. Snowden exposed political secrets. That makes him a hero.

Personally, I think what he initially did was what he claimed...being american and likened to Paul Revere in wanting what was best for his countrymen and countrywomen. However, that all flew out the window when he aided and abetted another country by telling them secrets they had no business hearing from him whether they already knew or not. This shows me he has another agenda....and he is now a traitor. Jane Fonda did not give out info, but hobnobbing with the enemy is what this guy is doing. Americans don't rat out their country to another potential rival. So no. He may claim he is american. I say Traitor.

China is not an enemy.

It is an adversary..and at the very least, a competitor.

In any case..we don't share secrets.

Changing to another synonym of enemy doesn't make it any more true, shallow. China and the US aren't enemies. Period. We may not share secrets, but hacking isn't sharing, it's theft.

You fail. Again. As usual.

Uh huh. If China doesn't want the man extradited, the man will not be extradited. Hong Kong is not autonomous. But you all believe what makes you happy.

Snowden will not be extradited. Hong Kong will give him political asylum removing him from the possibility of extradition, or he will go to mainland China or take Russia up on its offer.

I want to hear the rest of what Snowden has to say. Exactly HOW criminal is obama's government?

I'm sure you do. So far, I would say the current administration is, at worst, about par for the course. Nothing that disturbs me. Of course the NSA is hacking China, and China is hacking us. Nothing new there. Snowden is simply giving China a propaganda tool. Though, not much of one.

It gives China an advantage in ongoing talks about this very topic.

The guy is a class A schmuck.

man oh man, sallow...

now you come with dishonest and made up thread titles

a hero but not to anyone else, just conservatives...what is up with you people?

He ain't a hero to me.

Like Manning he betrayed his country.

WHO SAYS he's a hero AND why are you dumping on conservatives about him?
you need someone to make into the villain besides the person himself?

Personally, I think what he initially did was what he claimed...being american and likened to Paul Revere in wanting what was best for his countrymen and countrywomen. However, that all flew out the window when he aided and abetted another country by telling them secrets they had no business hearing from him whether they already knew or not. This shows me he has another agenda....and he is now a traitor. Jane Fonda did not give out info, but hobnobbing with the enemy is what this guy is doing. Americans don't rat out their country to another potential rival. So no. He may claim he is american. I say Traitor.

China is not an enemy.

It is an adversary..and at the very least, a competitor.

In any case..we don't share secrets.

Except.. IT IS NOT A SECRET

Snowden will not be extradited. Hong Kong will give him political asylum removing him from the possibility of extradition, or he will go to mainland China or take Russia up on its offer.

I want to hear the rest of what Snowden has to say. Exactly HOW criminal is obama's government?

I'm sure you do. So far, I would say the current administration is, at worst, about par for the course. Nothing that disturbs me. Of course the NSA is hacking China, and China is hacking us. Nothing new there. Snowden is simply giving China a propaganda tool. Though, not much of one.

An advantage, but not a big one. The damage he has done is really quite small and blown way out of proportion.

man oh man, sallow...

now you come with dishonest and made up thread titles

a hero but not to anyone else, just conservatives...what is up with you people?

He ain't a hero to me.

Check the threads, Step..

And CrusaderFrank has him in his avatar as a "patriot".

Yeah..

He ain't a hero to me.

Check the threads, Step..

And CrusaderFrank has him in his avatar as a "patriot".

Yeah..

and? that is ONE person? you have now lumped anyone who is conservatives..

Horseshit---you just hate the guy because he's making things a bit uncomfortable for Obama. You have no clue what he has told China or what China already knew.

An advantage, but not a big one. The damage he has done is really quite small and blown way out of proportion.

Yes and no.

The danger is that other folks that work in the same field will feel embolden to behave the same way. And the intel they provide might be far more dangerous.

Yes it does give China an advantage and one they should have. obama can't well accuse China of rights violations when he is doing worse.

Yes and no.

The danger is that other folks that work in the same field will feel embolden to behave the same way. And the intel they provide might be far more dangerous.

No. Not really a danger there. The vast majority of people in the intel field are passionate about what they do and why they do it. And they don't do it because they want to kiss up to the president. The people who have done us real damage have invariably done it for money.

Horseshit---you just hate the guy because he's making things a bit uncomfortable for Obama. You have no clue what he has told China or what China already knew.

^ Here's one "patriot". Any more? Good on you to advocate for the Chinese.

:clap:

This is how real American patriots handle this sort of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't matter who the President was to Rangel.

You fuck with one of us..you fuck with us all.

Yes and no.

No. Not really a danger there. The vast majority of people in the intel field are passionate about what they do and why they do it. And they don't do it because they want to kiss up to the president. The people who have done us real damage have invariably done it for money.

What?

What money?

Manning's life is in the shitter..and will be for the forseeable future.

Same with Snowden.

They were ideologues.

Probably cut from the same cloth.

Yes and no.

What?

What money?

Manning's life is in the shitter..and will be for the forseeable future.

Same with Snowden.

They were ideologues.

Probably cut from the same cloth.

I said the people who have done us real damage. Neither Snowden nor Manning did.

^ Here's one "patriot". Any more? Good on you to advocate for the Chinese.

:clap:

This is how real American patriots handle this sort of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't matter who the President was to Rangel.

You fuck with one of us..you fuck with us all.

You miss the point. Obama is not one of us, and neither are you it seems. You are like one of the folks that supported the King of England during the Revolutionary War. You and your King Obama are traitors to those who desire freedom in this country. Yes, you and your ilk are the Enemy.

Last edited:
Great guy!

Edward Snowden Claims NSA Documents Show U.S. Hacks China: Report

Alleged NSA leaker Edward Snowden claimed today to have evidence that the U.S. government has been hacking into Chinese computer networks since at least 2009 – an effort he said is part of the tens of thousands of hacking operations American cyber spies have launched around the world, according to a Hong Kong newspaper.

The newspaper, the South China Morning Post, reported it had conducted a lengthy interview with the 29-year-old former NSA contractor, who is hiding out in Hong Kong after revealing himself to be the source of a series of headline-grabbing stories about the National Security Agency's secret, vast surveillance programs. After their unveiling, those programs were acknowledged and defended by top Obama administration officials.

What a dumbfuck.

Speaking of dumbfucks, why would you start a thread with a title like that? It's pretty clear to anyone following the story in the media that conservatives and liberals are pretty evenly divided on the whole hero/traitor thing. People on both sides of the issue come from both sides of the aisle.

Forum List

Back