🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so a lefties rhetoric on Islam

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
is that its the white mans fault.

Lets say that stupidity is true. That would mean that NATO and the UN are war mongers and we shouldn't be apart of that right? You know, because it isn't because of their religion or anything; just the white man.
So are the lefties wanting us to dissolve our partnerships with them, or are they not consistent?

You don't see white people killing innocent muslims because they enslaved our ancestors.. JS

Liberals are every bit the 100% universal LIARS their muslime whoremasters are. I've read the Quran (then subsequently tossed it in my BBQ, to be roasted back to hell where it came from). Islam is a murderous, massively 1st-cousin-inbred, hate ideology that, without exception, has caused nothing but an epidemic of rape, death, destruction and ruination of every society it's touched for 1400 years.

The leftist reaction is always the same "Islam is a religion of peace". "Not all muslims"... Don't act surprised. They will be vowing these empty slogans even with bombs tied to their asses.

Why? Because these delusional people think all people are the same, except for conservatives, who are evil.

Meanwhile, the wealthiest Muslim countries in the world refuse to take in a single refugee, citing concern over terrorism. They should know. And yet when Republicans express the same concerns, we are called Islamophobic. The 'religion of peace' does not extend the same olive branch that they have received all over the world.

12476179_10209336174421080_77008386_n.jpg

Meanwhile, the wealthiest Muslim countries in the world refuse to take in a single refugee, citing concern over terrorism. They should know. And yet when Republicans express the same concerns, we are called Islamophobic. The 'religion of peace' does not extend the same olive branch that they have received all over the world.

who are you talking about?

who are you talking about?

Muslims in general. They have fought amongst each other for centuries and some are worse than others. I don't see any of them showing respect for other religions or helping the Christian or Jewish victims of ISIS and other terrorist groups. They won't even take other Muslims, citing fears of violence. The UN isn't helping Christians and very few have been given refugee status. Despite the rampant problems with many of the refugees, Obama still wants to bring more here. And when there is another attack the left will do their best to keep the focus away from radical Muslims.

When you have so many established Muslim terrorist groups, many who don't get along with each other, and the Muslim community not speaking out, there is little reason to trust them. While a few Muslims have spoken out, it isn't impressive when millions could stand with the victims of terrorism. If they don't collectively take a stand, it either means they don't care or they approve as long as the victims are infidels.

Hillary was actually cut off during an interview with CBS when she slipped and said something about radical Islamist jihadists during a discussion on ISIS. Looks like the liberal media is putting political correctness first. Hillary was cut off mid-sentence. For once she says something that makes sense and didn't get to finish.

So few are willing to call these attacks what they are and they are intent on claiming workplace violence or blaming lack of gun control. You can't fight something if you don't admit it exists.

Is this were we pretend that all those European countries never had a hand in the history of Syria . Shit, the French carved the country out of the sand after WW1. Spoils of war , right?

Is this were we pretend that all those European countries never had a hand in the history of Syria . Shit, the French carved the country out of the sand after WW1. Spoils of war , right?

And you think they waited until now to get back at them?

The lefts' posts go back and forth between saying radicals are separate from Islam and then claiming all Muslims have a right to be pissed for past actions. So, you don't separate them?

The terrorists always say the same shit. "Death to America", "Death to infidels", "The world will obey sharia", and "Islam will rule the world." None of them have ever claimed the murders were due to past grievances. They simply indicate a belief that infidels have no place in this world.

They scream the name of their god virtually every time they commence with the killing.

They've killed gays within their own countries because it's deemed a sin punishable by death. They kill women and children who shame their families with disobedience. On a daily basis, they are brutal to their own people, especially women, and that has nothing to do with the actions of other people. It's their culture. Any religion that promotes ownership of women and allows them to be beaten or killed is not a religion of peace.

And you think they waited until now to get back at them?

The lefts' posts go back and forth between saying radicals are separate from Islam and then claiming all Muslims have a right to be pissed for past actions. So, you don't separate them?

The terrorists always say the same shit. "Death to America", "Death to infidels", "The world will obey sharia", and "Islam will rule the world." None of them have ever claimed the murders were due to past grievances. They simply indicate a belief that infidels have no place in this world.

They scream the name of their god virtually every time they commence with the killing.

They've killed gays within their own countries because it's deemed a sin punishable by death. They kill women and children who shame their families with disobedience. On a daily basis, they are brutal to their own people, especially women, and that has nothing to do with the actions of other people. It's their culture. Any religion that promotes ownership of women and allows them to be beaten or killed is not a religion of peace.

Wait, wait! Let us use the lefts logic-----------> The Russians should hate us because we collapsed the Soviet Union. But wait, wait........they should hate the Germans more, because they were invaded by them. But after all, didn't the Mongols own the territory before the Russians? And wasn't it somewhere in between Rome had some of it too, so shouldn't Italy be involved also?

The left is full of excuses why this is all the Wests fault. We put Israel there, we invaded Iraq after they decided to invade Kuwait, we are there, we aren't there, they are here, there, and everywhere.

Suppose Russia invaded New York tomorrow. They hold on to it for 25 years, and we start throwing them out. How many women would we rape? How many people would we massacre, just because we could? How many children would we behead because they didn't pledge allegiance to our flag?

Isn't it kind of ironic, that in most situations, the rapists and murderers are the invaders; and yet when we say that in our own country about illegals, we are somehow, racist. I wonder if the Russian women who were attacked and raped by Nazis chalked it up to racism. Or how about German women when the role was reversed, as the Russians pillaged everything. There is no negotiating with TOTALITARIAN states, or jihadists.

If Mexico invaded Texas and I went down to help throw them out, and in the process raped 5 women, what would you Americans do to me if it was discovered I actually did it? Now ask the same question about ISIS, and the rest of those wonderful people; what is any command and control going to do to them!

People in this country are rolling the dice that these people, will NEVER get near your wives, daughters, or grandchildren. And who is to stop them? Why the United States military I guess, who the left constantly bitches about wanting more stuff to protect their rearends. When are people going to understand, that the only thing keeping us from being over run, is the United States, military!

Do you see those houses on the hill in the rich areas you constantly bitch about? Well that is how YOUR residence looks to 90% of the people on this planet, whether you own it, or rent it. They don't have 2 rooms to live in, nor 3 TVs to watch, nor a computer or cellphone to come on here and spread their lefty genius all over the web. Hell, most of them don't have food on the table. But of course, somehow, it is all our fault, correct?

Savages are savages, and illiterates make excuses for them. How illiterate are you?

I'm not excusing anything they do . But the thread starts off with this whole mocking of the "white man" without delving into the history of things .

Oh and as far as the left living in the past . It's you righties who still are out flying the confederate flag .

I think we need to let the Mid East take care of itself and workout shit they've should've done a while back . Instead of being played the suckers who have to come in and be world police .

I'm not excusing anything they do . But the thread starts off with this whole mocking of the "white man" without delving into the history of things .

Oh and as far as the left living in the past . It's you righties who still are out flying the confederate flag .

I think we need to let the Mid East take care of itself and workout shit they've should've done a while back . Instead of being played the suckers who have to come in and be world police .

If you want em to work it out for themselves why do you want them here?

Which "them" are you talking about ? Some refugees on the run ? Why not take a couple , it's the right thing to do .

I mean, your so gung ho on sending troops over there to save them from ISIS , but you don't want any Syrians around ?

Which "them" are you talking about ? Some refugees on the run ? Why not take a couple , it's the right thing to do .

I mean, your so gung ho on sending troops over there to save them from ISIS , but you don't want any Syrians around ?

My God you're a simpleton....
I never said we need to send troops. What we need to do is stop letting in terrorist and keep a close eye on the muslims we have now.

I never said we need to send troops. What we need to do is stop letting in terrorist and keep a close eye on the muslims we have now.

Yeah we have a bunch of laws about not letting in terrorists . And we have a very expensive homeland security set up to watch out for troublemakers .

So relax.

Yeah we have a bunch of laws about not letting in terrorists . And we have a very expensive homeland security set up to watch out for troublemakers .

So relax.

Yeah .....because we all know what a great job they did with the San Bernardino shooter.

So relax.

Yeah .....because we all know what a great job they did with the San Bernardino shooter.

The guy was born in America .

We have crazy ass shooters all the time . You righties only seem to care about the Muslim ones . Why is that ?

Forum List

Back