So According To Hillary,Hey!Don't We All Wipe Our Servers?,This Stuff Happens All The Time !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:iagree: So wiping our servers clean happens all the time. Yah, it's no big deal, Marco Rubio did it, Scott Walker did it, the last three Bush Presidents did it, and probably most Americans do it too! Ok, so lets do this, anyone who responds to this thread, please fill us in on the last time you wiped your server clean and why. And you don't have to give us web site or email you sent to a married and lonely lady, at least when you needed to wipe your server and a general reason. Being according to the smartest woman in the world, looks like we all do it!, hey, its no big deal, this kinda stuff Happens all the Time !! :thup::slap:

and anyone wanna guess what websites Bill went to, and then wiped his server clean?

ok,I admit, i went to the "Naked People In Wal-Mart" site,,,i am so embarrassed to admit I had to look at it,,,but afterwards I had to wipe my server with a cloth!

I dont always wipe my server after downloading pics of girls walking naked in New York, but when I do, I drink that Dosekees beer.

If it was a republican the jokes would be never ending. Hillary's server was in a closet in the bathroom so it was logical that she "dumped" the e-mails. Were the allegations "full of crap"?

so i allowed 4 americans to die in benghazi, hey, no big deal, this sorta stuff happens all the time.

right, if anything like this happened under Bush,,,,i think we all know what the DNC would of been demanding.

so i allowed 4 americans to die in benghazi, hey, no big deal, this sorta stuff happens all the time.

You get a perverse joy out of using those tragic deaths to make claims that have been proven false, don't you.......disgusting, but expected.

Forum List

Back