So, again, WHY was Mueller appointed as special prosecutor?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The heart of the matter over this dud of a Nunes' memo versus Mueller's on-going investigation, boils down to the WHY Mueller was appointed by a GOP-led DOJ....

Was Mueller appointed because of Steele's dossier?...............Yes or No?

Was Mueller appointed because of a warrant issued on Page's activities?
Yes or No?

Was Mueller appointed because democrats controlled the DOJ and FBI?
Yes or No?

OR,

Was Mueller appointed because Trump fired Comey who refused to comply with trump's request to let Flynn "off the hook"?

and later Trump stated to his Russian buddies.....

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job....I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

The heart of the matter over this dud of a Nunes' memo versus Mueller's on-going investigation, boils down to the WHY Mueller was appointed by a GOP-led DOJ....

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

Was Mueller appointed because Trump fired Comey who refused to comply with trump's request to let Flynn "off the hook"?

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job....I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

"So, again, WHY was Mueller appointed as special prosecutor?"

Historically speaking it normally takes a landslide RE-ELECTION by the right to warrant a special prosecutor, But because hillary was "the greatest candidate" in the history of communism and Trump handed hillary her behind in front of the entire world that made a special prosecutor a vengeful emergency and automatic...orange is > the red menace

Last edited:
Dems are dumb as a post, did they think the Republicans and Trump who control all three branches of government would just stand there and let them orchestrate a witch hunt without retaliating?

Poor Dems thought they were still in power, their historic losses have yet to sink in. Enjoy getting dose of your own medicine libs, I hope you people don't have any corruption in the closet prepare for a colonoscopy. lol :itsok:

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

trumploons get upset when you point out that bit of reality to them.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

Your an Idiot...

The ONLY reason there is a "special counsel" is due to the fake dossier created by Hillary and Co who made it a center point once Trump took out their favorite son in the FBI who was using that illegal document to drum up false charges..

Now that this is exposed, that the SC was a product of fabricated deceptions promoted by the DNC, Hillary campaign and in conjunction with foreign actors hired by the DNC and Hillary, was done in an effort to gain fraudulent wire taps.

They were forced into a SC because of the lies. Now we find that the lies and collusion was all by the DNC, Hillary, and RUSSIAN operatives. Goebbels would be proud of you idiots..

• Banned
We’re you aware that Trump is willing to get the Dem memo declassified so it can be released?

yes.....BUT what the hell does the above have to do with the O/P?

Answer the questions posed or skip this thread......Really that simple,

• Banned
Your an Idiot...

The ONLY reason there is a "special counsel" is due to the fake dossier created by Hillary and Co who made it a center point once Trump took out thier favorite son in the FBI who was using that illegal document to drum up charges..

Besides your 2nd grade grammar..........Are you stating that Mueller was appointed because of the dossier???

Simply answer a fucking YES or NO???

Dems are dumb as a post, did they think the Republicans and Trump who control all three branches of government would just stand there and let them orchestrate a witch hunt without retaliating?

ahem, BlueBalls.........what ever happened to "LOCK HER UP" since you and the orange brigade are fully in charge?........LOL

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

trumploons get upset when you point out that bit of reality to them.

you posting about reality is the same as PETA posting a BBQ pork recipe.

Historically speaking it normally takes a landslide RE-ELECTION by the right to warrant a special prosecutor, But because hillary was "the greatest candidate" in the history of communism and Trump handed hillary her behind in front of the entire world that made a special prosecutor a vengeful emergency and automatic...orange is > the red menace

So, according to your acumen, a special prosecutor was appointed by Republicans because a Democrat lost the election???

I'm really trying to help decipher your bullshit here.....LOL

I will translate...:102::102::102: the memo is destroying the Mueller witch hunt

Would you mind sharing your wise assessment with your own favorite prosecutor, Trey Gowdy???.......LOL

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

11:34 AM - Feb 2, 2018

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

To shut the cry baby's on left up, the only reason.

So, according to your acumen, a special prosecutor was appointed by Republicans because a Democrat lost the election???

I'm really trying to help decipher your bullshit here.....LOL

Of course it is you brats thru a huge temper tantrum..

And it now appears on just a witch a hunt, paid for by the DNC.

Yes or No?

Yes or No?

OR,

They had no choice you little toddlers would of cried louder then you do now.

Well, now THAT is the "best" response from a right winger yet.....

the headline will thus read:

REPUBLICANS APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR TO STOP THE DEMOCRATS' CRYING......

Should we sell that headline to Breitbart?

Last edited:
They had no choice you little toddlers would of cried louder then you do now.

What do you think, should it be "would of" or "would have"???

(those GED classes suck for you, don;t they?)

Really all I think is necessary for you to understand my post is to get Trump out of your head and get some much needed sleep

Good advice there, Frankie.........
Just as soon as I can come to terms with your screwed up ilk who stated that this memo "Will Prove WORSE than WATERGATE"
Could you help me understand that type of hyperbole?.........LOL

Forum List

Back