So Biden Slams Turkey- For What He Supports Here In U.s.

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
My goodness. How much more two face can the old lush with a mouth full of Chicklets get? I suppose the White House will re-consider their decision to let Joe off the reservation, they may have to put him back under the witness protection program.

From the article, Joe quotes the Turkish President-

President Erdogan told me, ‘You were right. We let too many people through. So we’re trying to seal the border,’” Biden quoted him as saying.

What about our border dumbass? Ever heard of glass houses, pots and kettles, and all that stuff?

-Geaux

Biden continues to apologize; first Turkey, now UAE

ISTANBUL Biden continues to apologize first Turkey now UAE Middle East McClatchy DC

ISTANBUL — Vice President Joe Biden apologized to the United Arab Emirates Sunday for charging that the oil-rich ally had been supporting al Qaida and other jihadi groups in Syria's internal war, his second apology in as many days to a key participant in the U.S.-led coalition against Islamic State extremists.

Biden continues to apologize; first Turkey, now UAE!!!!

The GIFT that keeps on giving!!!!!

McClatchydc.com ^

ISTANBUL — Vice President Joe Biden apologized to the United Arab Emirates Sunday for charging that the oil-rich ally had been supporting al Qaida and other jihadi groups in Syria's internal war, his second apology in as many days to a key participant in the U.S.-led coalition against Islamic State extremists.....

biden-take-my-brain.jpg

Forum List

Back