So conservative wannabe Sean Hannity has gotten his Liz Cheney summons

Nothing, but respect for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and fear of the left's fascist, gestapo aspirations.

Give a conservative an inch and they will add a foot to it.

Give the Left an inch and they try to steal a mile, blame you for the theft then make you pay for it.
Thanks for admitting that Trump's tough guy act was another con for you rubes to eat up.

Ohhhhh look, the right wing are really just a bunch of candy asses.

So....I am hooked, but there is not one character that I actually like except Kaycee and Lloyd. The rest irritate me or annoy me.
Beth's insanity/assholiness is getting old.
Jamie's pussyness is also getting old, but I feel sorry for him.
John Dutton is an ass.
Rip...still on the fence with him but beginning to dislike him which is a shame.
NOT interested in Jimmy's side story. Dude is butt ugly and wimpy. Enough of him already.
Kaycee's wife....is she NEVER happy?
Carter the new kid...loathe him and his bratty attitude.

So why do I still watch? Its like slowing down to see a car wreck.

Yeah....he's just like all those perverts at CNN.
Nice deflection you two twats.

Why would he be a phony for owning up to his convictions?

If Hannity doesn't show it just proves that his chickenshit ass can't back up his bulldog mouth. Just like Trump & his fucking goon squad who are hiding behind their lawyers.
Why is it always if someone won’t participate in your left wing clown show they are guilty of something?

If Hannity is so proud of his leader, why won’t he testify about the fine job he did on Jan 6
This is getting interesting. When the committee say they already have a lot, maybe they do.

Hell, we we’re saying all along how important Hannity was. We were right, he was essentially an operative.

This is getting interesting. When the committee say they already have a lot, maybe they do.

Hell, we we’re saying all along how important Hannity was. We were right, he was essentially an operative.

Republicans will just deny all of their findings

Text messages prove Fox News Hosts knew the president needed to act?

Yet the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, who was in charge of White House Security did not know she needed to act?

And Nancy Pelosi did nothing, for she knew she had nothing to fear, that the Jan. 6th Trump rally was an opportunity to use the rally against the President, declaring a rally, as insurrection.

Certainly we are not to believe that Fox News is now more informed and credible than Democrats? I guess Fox News was always, not the fake news, but a beacon of freedom.

Who would of known, Fox News more informed with the Truth than the Democrats.

If Hannity is so proud of his leader, why won’t he testify about the fine job he did on Jan 6
Progs up to a couple of years ago, never had to walk a fine line. The Repub Party has been put on notice for over a decade at least by their voters who still get treated like manure. Come November, let us see who gets the powerful positions including Speaker.

What are all these people so afraid of? Hannity actually did nothing wrong. He told Trump to call off his mob. He saw the danger these Trumpers were to the nation and the rule of law.
Why do you think they are accusing Hannity of doing something wrong?

Forum List

Back