So Dem governors think they know more than a doctor

Not surprised
Just ask any dem on usmb and they'll tell you what dumb son's a bitches everyone else is.
Doesn't matter if the pill is good or bad. The dem governor thinks she knows better than the doc.

Why do you post fake news?

Why does the GWP have to lie in every thing he post?

Hydroxychloroquine is has not tested 100% positive in treating the coronavirus. It has helped some and it has not helped some.

Now, if you really want to talk about something bad she did...lets talk about her banning golf!
So now you know more than the FDA.

The FDA did not say it was 100% positive...but you are too fucking stupid to question what you masters tell you.
It’s FDA approved medicine for that use.

Why do you Leftards hate science?

Why do you love lies? Did the FDA say it was 100% positive or not? Simple yes or no will do?
FDA only approves or denies, it makes no claims.

Yet the link in the OP made that claim...which is why I called it fake news...but you have not stopped defending it...because you are the king of fake news.

When you look at the origins of this controversy it seems Trump thinks he knows more than any doctor. People do not need or want false hope or snake oil cures. They want real treatments they can count on. Like it or not this stuff has to pass FDA approval for efficacy, proper dosage and indication. If it works that's great but Trump is not the guy to look to for medical advice unless perhaps you want to get sick and die.
What a pathetic coward you are. You stay under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.

Nothing to do with being a coward. Just being smart and practical. I wouldn't go to a politician if I had medical question or problem. I'd see a doctor. That's why you listen to experts in public health and disease prevention.
But you just go on keep doing your best to prop Trump up.

Not surprised
Just ask any dem on usmb and they'll tell you what dumb son's a bitches everyone else is.
Doesn't matter if the pill is good or bad. The dem governor thinks she knows better than the doc.

Hydroxychloroquine is has not tested 100% positive in treating the coronavirus. It has helped some and it has not helped some.

Now, if you really want to talk about something bad she did...lets talk about her banning golf!

The FDA did not say it was 100% positive...but you are too fucking stupid to question what you masters tell you.

Why do you love lies? Did the FDA say it was 100% positive or not? Simple yes or no will do?
Then where are you getting your claim? The only study I know showed a lowering of viral load in the nose of the relatively small number of patients used in the study. That hardly proves a cure

Generally I avoid speaking negatively towards any elected officials that is outside my voting boundary because I don't see it as my place. In this instance though the people of that state up north (I was raised in Ohio) truly elected an idiot.

During a time of crisis, in which physicians continue to see patients despite not having enough protective gear, this threatening, authoritarian stance from our governor is counterproductive at best.

What makes this directive more of a head-scratcher is that the same day the state issued its threatening nastygram to Michigan’s health care providers, Whitmer’s counterpart in New York started clinical trials of the very same drugs.

With his state now the nation’s pandemic epicenter, and with the blessing and help of the president and FDA, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo brought in 70,000 doses of hydroxychloroquine, 10,000 doses of Zithromax and 750,000 doses of chloroquine.

The implications of Whitmer and her administration’s knee-jerk scare tactics should terrify all Michigan residents. Not only is our state’s top leader threatening the selfless health care workers who are on the frontline trying to save lives, but she’s denying possible life-saving medications to actual COVID-19 victims.

Source: Detroit Free Press

Last edited:
Not surprised

Yet the link in the OP made that claim...which is why I called it fake news...but you have not stopped defending it...because you are the king of fake news.
FDA requires drugs be safe AND EFFECTIVE in order to get approved. Is it 100%? I don’t know. But the FDA approval tells me it is effective.

And the government denying citizens safe and effective drugs to save their lives does not trouble you?

Last edited:
When you look at the origins of this controversy it seems Trump thinks he knows more than any doctor. People do not need or want false hope or snake oil cures. They want real treatments they can count on. Like it or not this stuff has to pass FDA approval for efficacy, proper dosage and indication. If it works that's great but Trump is not the guy to look to for medical advice unless perhaps you want to get sick and die.
What a pathetic coward you are. You stay under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.

Nothing to do with being a coward. Just being smart and practical. I wouldn't go to a politician if I had medical question or problem. I'd see a doctor. That's why you listen to experts in public health and disease prevention.
I’m going to have a lot of great laughs in a few months as this unfolds and gets exposed as a total overreaction.

Not surprised

She has no such authority.

Not surprised

FDA requires drugs be safe AND EFFECTIVE in order to get approved. Is it 100%? I don’t know. But the FDA approval tells me it is effective.

And the government denying citizens effective drugs to save their lives does not trouble you?

The FDA has only approved it for clinical trials for treating COVID-19....not for general use for that

Not surprised

And the government denying citizens effective drugs to save their lives does not trouble you?

The FDA has only approved it for clinical trials for treating COVID-19....not for general use for that
And since they approved it for human use that means all data points to it being safe and effective. The last step is validating it with clinical trials.

You forget, I worked decades in the industry.

I’m going to have a lot of great laughs in a few months as this unfolds and gets exposed as a total overreaction.
You know what's worse than an overreaction? An underreaction. Even Trump realized that his initial downplaying of this crisis was not going well for him. Like everything else his slow leaning curve has hurt America and will continue to hurt America as long as he searches for some magic bullet to make this all go away in time for the election.

You know what's worse than an overreaction? An underreaction. Even Trump realized that his initial downplaying of this crisis was not going well for him. Like everything else his slow leaning curve has hurt America and will continue to hurt America as long as he searches for some magic bullet to make this all go away in time for the election.
10,000 Americans died from H1N1 and nobody blinked.

And since they approved it for human use that means all data points to it being safe and effective. The last step is validating it with clinical trials.

You worked decades in the industry and you had no problem with the claim it was 100% positive? Seems you should know better

Safe, mostly. Effective is totally unknown at this point...thus the trails.

You worked decades in the industry and you had no problem with the claim it was 100% positive? Seems you should know better

Safe, mostly. Effective is totally unknown at this point...thus the trails.
Issue is the government telling citizens they can’t have safe and effective drugs to save their lives.

Welcome to the Death Panels.

Michigan’s Democrat Governor THREATENS All Doctors and Pharmacists who Prescribe or Dispense Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Patients

What could she be thinking?

Michigan’s Democrat Governor THREATENS All Doctors and Pharmacists who Prescribe or Dispense Hydroxychloroquine for Coronavirus Patients

China is rushing to buy up the world supply of hydroxychloroquine. He is simply guarding the supply chain for his bosses.

The democrat party - a wholly owned subsidiary of Communist China, Inc.

Attachments

• 1585316213535.png
    1585316213535.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 27

China is rushing to buy up the world supply of hydroxychloroquine. He is simply guarding the supply chain for his bosses.

The democrat party - a wholly owned subsidiary of Communist China, Inc.
Does china have to worry?

the stuff is made in china so all the communists have to do is stop selling it to America

every politician who supports globalism should be voted out of office

Not surprised

Then where are you getting your claim? The only study I know showed a lowering of viral load in the nose of the relatively small number of patients used in the study. That hardly proves a cure
Maybe your boy just doesn’t want a solution to the problem

I dont recall the networks running the death ticker two years ago when the flu was bad or when O was infecting people with swine flu. Perhaps they could run a total everyday on the number of babies that are aborted.

Forum List

Back