So Democrats Got Their Cold War: But What's Next?

BS, dupe. Did the Dems make Putin annex Crimea and attack E. Ukraine? Hack DEM e-mails to get Trump elected? Dems are not corrupt at all compared to GOP, dunce. All the GOP cares about are more tax cuts for the rich duh...

Like i said, your hissy-fit scam has a very limited shelf-life. It'll fade. And when it does, Trump will be stronger than ever. Most Americans just don't like sore losers. Y'all are gonna be in bigger trouble in 2020.
Sure. ZZZZZZZZZ All depends on how Trump does. Sore losers are fine if they can dupe all the chumps like you.
6aJTWA5xoVQgv5uwOsl4KeEuq6r4q6MTYCef2WblgGP7GhEig6uXZngBRkjCyHlqBdoO1WUXaG1XNL9Zg0mxUzJen0IZ_eZUqnn0tx-i9ze1ffvXwii5PZTp8R8HKpwtBmgA7pFm

Y'all really are vastly underestimating how much average Americans hate sore losers. They'll likely make ya pay for your hissy-fit scam. I think Trump will do much better in 2020.
The average American believes a giant pie of steaming GOP BS propaganda...

Nah, they despise sore loser whiners. Y'all are likely in bigger trouble for 2020.
Who knows? Go Mr. Businessman! Who may not even be GOP...

Like i said, your hissy-fit scam has a very limited shelf-life. It'll fade. And when it does, Trump will be stronger than ever. Most Americans just don't like sore losers. Y'all are gonna be in bigger trouble in 2020.
Sure. ZZZZZZZZZ All depends on how Trump does. Sore losers are fine if they can dupe all the chumps like you.
6aJTWA5xoVQgv5uwOsl4KeEuq6r4q6MTYCef2WblgGP7GhEig6uXZngBRkjCyHlqBdoO1WUXaG1XNL9Zg0mxUzJen0IZ_eZUqnn0tx-i9ze1ffvXwii5PZTp8R8HKpwtBmgA7pFm

Y'all really are vastly underestimating how much average Americans hate sore losers. They'll likely make ya pay for your hissy-fit scam. I think Trump will do much better in 2020.
The average American believes a giant pie of steaming GOP BS propaganda...

Nah, they despise sore loser whiners. Y'all are likely in bigger trouble for 2020.
Who knows? Go Mr. Businessman! Who may not even be GOP...

:cuckoo:

Still waiting for folks to explain how they're gonna win their Cold War. Seems like many folks want this war, but they don't have anything to offer in the way of waging the war. What do they wanna see happen to Putin and Russia?
Stop invading neighbors and killing journalists, supporting terrorist dictators, throwing elections...?

How do you plan on achieving that?
Sanctions and secret hacking...and Trumperama...

Still waiting for folks to explain how they're gonna win their Cold War. Seems like many folks want this war, but they don't have anything to offer in the way of waging the war. What do they wanna see happen to Putin and Russia?
Stop invading neighbors and killing journalists, supporting terrorist dictators, throwing elections...?

You think that'll win it for ya? I mean, we're already doing that. The US is hacking everyone.

Democrats don't want a cold war. Their muslim masters explained thst a nuclear war is necessary for the 12th imam.

You think that'll win it for ya? I mean, we're already doing that. The US is hacking everyone.
not wrecking elections with leaks see?

Well, your Party should address its awful corruption. If it does things ethically, it won't have to worry about leaks.

Well, your Party should address its awful corruption. If it does things ethically, it won't have to worry about leaks.
Staffers BSing on e-mails is not corruption, dupe.

Staffers BSing on e-mails is not corruption, dupe.

If your Party isn't corrupt, it won't have to worry about leaks. The fact you're so angry and defensive, say it all about your Party. No corruption, leaks won't matter. Period, end of story.

It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.

Nukes.

It is better to just end the world than to face hurt feels. November 9th this year was unacceptable, and the destruction of all is the only way way to get over it.

It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.

You are really proving to be one of the least credible newbies on here. You just want to stir shit, not actually contribute anything worth consideration.

You are really proving to be one of the least credible newbies on here. You just want to stir shit, not actually contribute anything worth consideration.

Hey, you Democrats and some Republicans wanted this Cold War. I'm just asking you how you plan on winning it.

• Rump coddles Putin, gets punked repeatedly;
  • Russia builds wall around US, makes Mexico pay for it;
  • Dems come up with Reaganesque character, only less senile
  • Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;
  • Russia collapses from weight of own corruption; Dems take credit;
  • Fade to black, roll credits, house lights up

You spend a lot of time with your hand down your pants. A LOT of time

• Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;

My what a brilliant well-researched and illuminatingly erudite post. Deep. My head swims in awe of the pure intellectual profunditude that surely called "all hands on deck" to rally the synapses to produce this scintillatingly astute analysis of the human condition.

My what a brilliant well-researched and illuminatingly erudite post. Deep. My head swims in awe of the pure intellectual profunditude that surely called "all hands on deck" to rally the synapses to produce this scintillatingly astute analysis of the human condition.

You made up a bunch of ridiculous shit

The only person starting a cold war with Russia is Putin and Russia itself.

It's telling that the op automatically blames the Democrats, instead of the actual PERP.

It's telling that the op automatically blames the Democrats, instead of the actual PERP.

By not firing US diplomats?

By probably not hacking a shit?

Oh, but you asserted, it must be!

These people are LUNATICS. Whoever pretended that they were anti-war was also a lunatic.

Tell me you believe Obama isn't hacking Putin. Go ahead, tell me that

I came; I saw a ridiculous premise; I conquered it with satire.

Lemme sing it for ya.... little seasonal tune...

I came upon a troll-thread, clear
Inglorious fallacy bold;
I then lampooned it back to earth
And got the false premise told.

I riffed on the strawman where it lay
A most fallacious thing!
The world does laughing assent convey
To hear my satire sing.

Burma Shave

I came; I saw a ridiculous premise; I conquered it with satire.

Lemme sing it for ya.... little seasonal tune...

I came upon a troll-thread, clear
Inglorious fallacy bold;
I then lampooned it back to earth
And got the false premise told.

I riffed on the strawman where it lay
A most fallacious thing!
The world does laughing assent convey
To hear my satire sing.

Burma Shave

Your "satire" was your hand down your pants. Which is what I said in the beginning

Forum List

Back