So Democrats Got Their Cold War: But What's Next?

• Rump coddles Putin, gets punked repeatedly;
  • Russia builds wall around US, makes Mexico pay for it;
  • Dems come up with Reaganesque character, only less senile
  • Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;
  • Russia collapses from weight of own corruption; Dems take credit;
  • Fade to black, roll credits, house lights up

You spend a lot of time with your hand down your pants. A LOT of time

My what a brilliant well-researched and illuminatingly erudite post. Deep. My head swims in awe of the pure intellectual profunditude that surely called "all hands on deck" to rally the synapses to produce this scintillatingly astute analysis of the human condition.

You made up a bunch of ridiculous shit

I came; I saw a ridiculous premise; I conquered it with satire.

Lemme sing it for ya.... little seasonal tune...

I came upon a troll-thread, clear
Inglorious fallacy bold;
I then lampooned it back to earth
And got the false premise told.

I riffed on the strawman where it lay
A most fallacious thing!
The world does laughing assent convey
To hear my satire sing.

Burma Shave

Your "satire" was your hand down your pants. Which is what I said in the beginning

You're jealous because you didn't think of it and I did. :itsok:

Just for the record I'm typing this with both hands, eight fingers and a thumb, which is how I type everything. You have to know these skills when you work with, you know, writing. Especially if you're going to be dealing with anything deeper than "you have your hand in your pants".

Sanctions and secret hacking...and Trumperama...

You think that'll win it for ya? I mean, we're already doing that. The US is hacking everyone.
not wrecking elections with leaks see?

Well, your Party should address its awful corruption. If it does things ethically, it won't have to worry about leaks.
Staffers BSing on e-mails is not corruption, dupe.

If your Party isn't corrupt, it won't have to worry about leaks. The fact you're so angry and defensive, say it all about your Party. No corruption, leaks won't matter. Period, end of story.
They didn't matter in the real world. They were all investigated and NADA, except on the 24/ pundit media and cowardly corporate. But it fooled the country, not even just the usual dumbass dupes like you.

You think that'll win it for ya? I mean, we're already doing that. The US is hacking everyone.

Well, your Party should address its awful corruption. If it does things ethically, it won't have to worry about leaks.

If your Party isn't corrupt, it won't have to worry about leaks. The fact you're so angry and defensive, say it all about your Party. No corruption, leaks won't matter. Period, end of story.
They didn't matter in the real world. They were all investigated and NADA, except on the 24/ pundit media and cowardly corporate. But it fooled the country, not even just the usual dumbass dupes like you.

Very convenient delusional take. The reality is, your Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. If it wasn't so corrupt, leaks would be no problem for it. But hey, you go on defending the indefensible. I know that's what you 'Party before Country' folks do.

Very convenient delusional take. The reality is, your Party was exposed for being one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. If it wasn't so corrupt, leaks would be no problem for it. But hey, you go on defending the indefensible. I know that's what you 'Party before Country' folks do.
None of those bs e-mails were actual evidence of anything but typical staffer talk, dupe. NO repercussions in real world, just pundit/dupe horse patoot, silly dupe.

None of those bs e-mails were actual evidence of anything but typical staffer talk, dupe. NO repercussions in real world, just pundit/dupe horse patoot, silly dupe.

Ha, like you live in the 'real world.' Like i said, if your Party conducted itself ethically, leaks wouldn't bother it so much. You should go back and check out Wikileaks a bit more. You're the biggest 'Dupe' on this Board, if you think your Party isn't corrupt.

• Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

Why don't you pull your head out of Trump's trousers and ask him, since he's starting it?

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

Why don't you pull your head out of Trump's trousers and ask him, since he's starting it?

Y'all want this Cold War, but you don't have any suggestions for winning it. What's your End-Game? Enlighten us.

Y'all want this Cold War, but you don't have any suggestions for winning it. What's your End-Game? Enlighten us.
Sanctions, diplomacy, and time, surrender monkey, ADHD Foxbot...

What do you expect to achieve? What's your 'End-Game?'

3WeeksWar.jpg

Wait for Putin to die with the least damage to his neighbors and Russia itself.

Great plan. :lmao:

What's yours, hyena superdupe?

Don't have one. I don't support your Cold War.

You must be too young to remember what the cold war was like...As usual, the GOP bitching and laughing, but totally clueless, misinformed, ignorant and stupid...

You must be too young to remember what the cold war was like...As usual, the GOP bitching and laughing, but totally clueless, misinformed, ignorant and stupid...

Ha, projection. Funny stuff. :lol:

Ha, you dupes got nothing as always...

Ha, more projection. You're a nutter for sure, but you're a funny nutter. I'll give ya that. :)

Ha, more projection. You're a nutter for sure, but you're a funny nutter. I'll give ya that. :)
Total waste of time as always. See sig, last line.

Forum List

Back