So Democrats Got Their Cold War: But What's Next?

• Rump coddles Putin, gets punked repeatedly;
  • Russia builds wall around US, makes Mexico pay for it;
  • Dems come up with Reaganesque character, only less senile
  • Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;
  • Russia collapses from weight of own corruption; Dems take credit;
  • Fade to black, roll credits, house lights up

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

I'd like to Trump call up the draft! We got a shit load of patriots last I checked!!! How many men and women are willing to go die for Trump???
----------------------------------------------- Draft is fine . they won't be dying for the TRUMP though , if anyone dies they'll be dying for the USA .

• Reaganesque character makes noises about "tear down this wall" then goes away;

Ok, so you hate Donald Trump. Wet get it. But where would you like to see this war go? What do you wanna see happen?

I'd like to Trump call up the draft! We got a shit load of patriots last I checked!!! How many men and women are willing to go die for Trump???
----------------------------------------------- Draft is fine . they won't be dying for the TRUMP though , if anyone dies they'll be dying for the USA .

Do we really wanna take this Cold War that far? Pretty dark stuff.

If Russia doesn't back down. Fuck yes...Putin needs to be bitched slapped.

Ah I dunno about "dark". I see it more as "orange".

First you idiots attacked Romney for saying Russia is our biggest enemy, now you're attacking Trump for what it's not. You're just a partisan hack liar

How would you do that?

Ah I dunno about "dark". I see it more as "orange".

A reference to what Hillary should be wearing?

It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.
---------------------------------- repeat , but if its up to Putin and the Trump there will be no Cold war or any kinda war unless mrobama and mccain and some others get a war going . I guess that no one notices but the Trump and Putin are getting along just fine .

First you idiots attacked Romney for saying Russia is our biggest enemy, now you're attacking Trump for what it's not. You're just a partisan hack liar

Uh ----- really Sparkles?

Link to either of those? Notwithstanding whatever "what it's not" is supposed to mean...

No I suppose not.

:cuckoo:

Link to either of those?

No I suppose not.

OK, sure. Now just say you believe Democrats are stupid fucks who are full of shit. You can't do it, can you?

Well, not hearing much in the way of specific retaliation measures against Putin and Russia. Some really wanted this Cold War, but they have nothing to offer in stating how they're gonna wage it. Where do they see this war going? What's their 'End-Game?' Oh well, i'll try again some other time.

Happy New Year folks. Be safe. :)

Link to either of those?

No I suppose not.

OK, sure. Now just say you believe Democrats are stupid fucks who are full of shit. You can't do it, can you?

Nope. I don't make blanket statements, ever.
I leave that to the morons.

Oh hey. Didn't see you come in.

Still not seeing any links.

and the cold war was no big deal . All this ranting about a cold war is silly , sorta like the fears of the nuclear winter was or the fear of the coming ice age or the fear over man made global warming . ---------------- just silliness .

How would you do that?

We'd hack to shut down their power grid and hack the shit out of their other infrastructure until they stop.

That's when they were all-in on Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button.' Now they're no longer in power. Hence, a convenient dramatic change of perspective.

It looks like the Democrats have gotten their Cold War with Russia. So now it's time to talk about what comes next. Where would folks like to see this war go? That question is for Democrats especially. What's the 'End-Game?' Curious about folks' thoughts on this. Thanks.
---------------------------------- repeat , but if its up to Putin and the Trump there will be no Cold war or any kinda war unless mrobama and mccain and some others get a war going . I guess that no one notices but the Trump and Putin are getting along just fine .
Get ready for the draft........Trump trust conservatives to give up their lives on his behalf

How would you do that?

We'd hack to shut down their power grid and hack the shit out of their other infrastructure until they stop.

We could force them to use a weird alphabet with Greeklike letters and backwards Rs. That'd show 'em.

probably be a good deal with USA , Russia and Israel plus the Brits and the rest of the weakling euro West that would eventually get in line . Plus the coupla Eastern Euro countries that have been opposing the muslim refugee invasion . All getting together and fighting the muslim invasion .that mrobama loves eh Pogo ?? --- Israel PM discusses Syria conflict with Putin ---

Get ready for the draft........Trump trust conservatives to give up their lives on his behalf

So you think this Cold War's really going there? Hmm?

Democrats are desperate for an issue since their candidate lost the election but the dying democrat party isn't capable of creating a "cold war" anymore than they are capable of winning an election these days. As a matter of fact the only thing the dying democrat party has left is the loyalty of the criminal enterprise known as the mainstream media. Most of America is laughing at the pathetic attempt of the former community activist to create a rift between the U.S. and Russia as well as Israel before the new administration takes over

Forum List

Back