So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

You were a congressman then?
I was indeed still a human with hormones back then. Job isn't really relevant. The fact that she did it in a children's movie apparently, is.

The sooner people stop acting like celebrities and politicians are somehow special or unique the better off we'll be.

What you “documented” didn’t say what you claimed. Not even close

What I documented EXACTLY fit my claims. You know Lesh, I don't know what is worse: that you leftist fuckwads say such abysmally stupid and obviously contrary and false things, or that you either are too stupid to even realize it or maybe think people here are dumb enough to fall for it.

What I documented EXACTLY fit my claims. You know Lesh, I don't know what is worse: that you leftist fuckwads say such abysmally stupid and obviously contrary and false things, or that you either are too stupid to even realize it or maybe think people here are dumb enough to fall for it.
Asshole you claimed an entire conversation that never occurred. And insinuated it was Nancy not Paul

I was indeed still a human with hormones back then. Job isn't really relevant. The fact that she did it in a children's movie apparently, is.

The sooner people stop acting like celebrities and politicians are somehow special or unique the better off we'll be.
If you’re representing an entire jurisdiction of people, job is extremely relevant.
She’s a ho.
If she was democrat, she’d be a hero.

Asshole you claimed an entire conversation that never occurred.
Never claimed no such thing.

And insinuated it was Nancy not Paul
Insulated no such thing. You just inferred that wrongly for all the reasons already gone over TWICE which you admitted to by not following the posts.
Lesh, you clearly are incapable or cognitive continuity, you obviously have a real hang up on all forms of hetero relationships, and are incapable of even carrying on a reasonable, cogent discussion. I'm tired of your bullshit and absolute circular stupidity. Life is too good to waste on you. Bye. Off to Iggyland for you.

If you’re representing an entire jurisdiction of people, job is extremely relevant.
She’s a ho.
If she was democrat, she’d be a hero.
I don't care what she is as long as she does a good job.
Having said that in a Disney movie is absurd.

The left celebrate or condemn on the same thing you are right now. She's a ho? Is this HighSchool?

Forum List

Back