So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

Weren’t you guys JUST talking about how morally wrong it is for children to he exposed to sexual behavior in public?

See any children there? See any children there who can see in the dark? See any children there standing over them looking down into their seats and laps?

The lady right behind them had no idea what they were doing, not that a little harmless horseplay and fondling compares to the lewd and lascivious degenerate behavior routinely displayed before little kids by LGBTQ people in broad daylight.

See any children there? See any children there who can see in the dark? See any children there standing over them looking down into their seats and laps?
So, just to be clear, you’re saying you have no problem with sexual behavior from adults in public at children-friendly events?

If two trannies start rubbing each other’s genitals in a dark movie theater for a Disney animated movie, that’s no problem for you either, right?

Last edited:

The lady right behind them had no idea what they were doing, not that a little harmless horseplay and fondling compares to the lewd and lascivious degenerate behavior routinely displayed before little kids by LGBTQ people in broad daylight.
What about her “don’t you know who I am” bitchery?

So, just to be clear, you’re saying you have no problem with sexual behavior from adults in public at children-friendly events?
Did I say that? Tell me what the harm is if no children see it? Tell me what the harm is if a kid sees actual, normal, healthy, boy-girl affection?

If two trannies start rubbing each other’s genitals in a dark movie theater for a Disney animated movie, that’s no problem for you either, right?
Is it a problem for you? Who have they harmed? How do you know it didn't happen right behind you the last time you were at a movie?

What about her “don’t you know who I am” bitchery?

Is that kinda like when Pelosi was pulled over stone-drunk slurring words weaving on the road and told the officer: "Don't you know who I am bitch? I could pop you like a pimple!"

You mean like that?

Did I say that? Tell me what the harm is if no children see it? Tell me what the harm is if a kid sees actual, normal, healthy, boy-girl affection?
I’m asking you to clarify your position since you’re defending their behavior. Are you saying that you have no problem with sexual behavior from adults in public at children-friendly events? Yes or no.

Is it a problem for you? Who have they harmed? How do you know it didn't happen right behind you the last time you were at a movie?

I’ll ask again since you didn’t answer. If two trannies are rubbing each other’s genitals in a dark movie theater playing a Disney movie, would you have a problem with that?

Be careful with how you answer. You may look like a hypocrite. I suspect this is why you dodged the question.

Forum List

Back