So do I get a 1400 dollar check in this dem bill?

You have "stimulus" confused with welfare. There isn't another $1400 stimulus.

A guy just knocked on my door and handed me $1400 in a bag

1637345879238.jpeg

Must have been from Biden

The people are going to love it when they learn about it. And the politics will follow

A decade from now, the Biden administration will be viewed as truly an FDR-type presidency

It’s going to take a while for all that to shake out, for people to recognize it. History, unfortunately, gets developed over the long term

One key difference between Obamacare and Biden’s social spending package promises to help Democrats: Some pieces of the current bill will be noticeable by voters right away. Those include boosted Obamacare tax credits, expanded eligibility for Medicaid in red states and an extension of the child tax credit.

In the original I'm supposed to get mine.
Do I still get it?

Depends Tryone. Do you have any underage children? If you have young children, and they live with you, you'll be receiving $300 per month, per child. You'll also have paid family leave if someone in your family is sick, or you're required to care for them. All of this will be worth a lot more to your bank account, in 10 years' time than a one-time $1400 payment.

If you or your spouse pay for child care for one or more of your children, you won't pay more than 7% of your income for child care. Child care is currently running in excess of $200 per week, per child regardless of how much or how little you earn, and that's if you can find a space. This bill both expands the availability of child care, AND lowers the cost.

So free PreK and subsidized daycare spaces will be a HUGE boon to you and your spouse, assuming you don't make over $200,000 per year.

If you are older or have health issues, such as diabetes, your monthly drug costs will be lowered.

So you tell me, how much money is this going to put in your bank account?

Depends Tryone. Do you have any underage children? If you have young children, and they live with you, you'll be receiving $300 per month, per child. You'll also have paid family leave if someone in your family is sick, or you're required to care for them. All of this will be worth a lot more to your bank account, in 10 years' time than a one-time $1400 payment.

If you or your spouse pay for child care for one or more of your children, you won't pay more than 7% of your income for child care. Child care is currently running in excess of $200 per week, per child regardless of how much or how little you earn, and that's if you can find a space. This bill both expands the availability of child care, AND lowers the cost.

So free PreK and subsidized daycare spaces will be a HUGE boon to you and your spouse, assuming you don't make over $200,000 per year.

If you are older or have health issues, such as diabetes, your monthly drug costs will be lowered.

So you tell me, how much money is this going to put in your bank account?
Looks like I’m eating nuffin

Forum List

Back