SO GLAD the Newtown Parents Are Coming Forward

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
I knew that they would not stay silent. I knew this time a slaughter like Sandy Hook would not go the way of all the ones before it. Good for them, I will do everything I can to support their cause.

It's too bad that our media cannot or will not publish the photos of what the inside those classrooms looked like after Lanza literally sprayed those children's bodies to the walls. Because people who "cling to their guns" (yep, Obama was spot on about the ignorant people in this country) need to see the reality of their sheer, vapid stupidity.

newtown4n-14-web.jpg

newtown4n-3-web.jpg

newtown4n-20-web.jpg

Cool!...
:clap2:
Newtown students to receive college scholarships
June 10, 2013 — Four graduating seniors from Newtown High School will receive college scholarships to help them pursue careers in education.
The money is coming from the "We are Newtown" charity, which was formed by a group of local residents and businesses in the wake of the December shooting rampage at the Sandy Hook Elementary School. It has raised $200,000 so far and plans to give out $26,000 in scholarships each year.

A ceremony is planned for Saturday for the students chosen to receive the first four scholarships. Each will be introduced by a Sandy Hook teacher or family member of someone directly affected by the tragedy.

Much of the money raised came from the sale of "We Are Newtown" T-shirts.

Newtown students to receive college scholarships | CNS News

I knew that they would not stay silent. I knew this time a slaughter like Sandy Hook would not go the way of all the ones before it. Good for them, I will do everything I can to support their cause.

It's too bad that our media cannot or will not publish the photos of what the inside those classrooms looked like after Lanza literally sprayed those children's bodies to the walls. Because people who "cling to their guns" (yep, Obama was spot on about the ignorant people in this country) need to see the reality of their sheer, vapid stupidity.

newtown4n-14-web.jpg

newtown4n-3-web.jpg

newtown4n-20-web.jpg

Ya cause after all Millions upon millions of law abiding citizens should loss their rights cause a crazy killed some kids.

What a bunch of fools and idiots.

And yes, I do mean that.

While I am sorry and I grieve with them at the loss of their children, that doesn't mean they have the right to demand that I lose my rights or have my rights further restricted.

More people are killed by cars and drunk drivers every year and I don't see them demanding that people turn in their cars because they "might" hurt someone with it.

And yes, I do mean that.

While I am sorry and I grieve with them at the loss of their children, that doesn't mean they have the right to demand that I lose my rights or have my rights further restricted.

More people are killed by cars and drunk drivers every year and I don't see them demanding that people turn in their cars because they "might" hurt someone with it.

Did you ever consider their rights as parents?

How about the rights of their children?

btw. Drinking driving is illegal, genius.

And yes, I do mean that.

examine your logic, Einstein...

shooting people is also illegal...

Bayoubill -

Yes, shooting people is illegal. And yet (in many states) there are no background checks, no 'drivers licenses' for guns, no compulsory safety training, and no clear system of disarming offenders.

Cars have been made safer by the mandatory use of safety belts, tail lights and so forth. Unsafe cars have been taken off the streets, and unsafe drivers frequently banned from dirivng.

All most people want of gun owners is a similar sense of respect and social responsibility.

Liberals; "Fuck!!" we can't used slaughtered children photos for force tyranny on all Americans."
Progressive; "It's ok, we can use sad photos of the parents, so our sheeple can repost them."
Darth; "Good, good, the dark side is strong in these ones."

Bayoubill -

Yes, shooting people is illegal. And yet (in many states) there are no background checks, no 'drivers licenses' for guns, no compulsory safety training, and no clear system of disarming offenders.

Cars have been made safer by the mandatory use of safety belts, tail lights and so forth. Unsafe cars have been taken off the streets, and unsafe drivers frequently banned from dirivng.

All most people want of gun owners is a similar sense of respect and social responsibility.

Driving is a privileged
Owning arms is a right

There are just as many laws fucking over our rights as there are driving laws.

class dismissed

The only thing releasing that stuff will do is feed all the sick fucks on the internet.

And yes, I do mean that.

The gunman violated their rights, not me.

Bayoubill -

Cars aren't protected by the Bill of Rights, and there's no way to make a gun that can't be used to kill people, so your argument is moronic.

Ya cause after all Millions upon millions of law abiding citizens should loss their rights cause a crazy killed some kids.

No, but background checks might be a good idea. Banning the mentally ill from buying a gun might be a better idea. But that violates your 2nd Amendment rights, doesn't it?

There are laws on the books ALREADy to prevent the mentally ill from purchasing a firearm. They are called 'prohibited persons'.

Enforce current laws

-Geaux

Those poor folks have become nothing but tools of the Liberal media.

/\
This

Also, read here about countless successful self defense stories. Map of the US where you can click for narrative of incidents. I'm so glad these people had a firearm so to live another day.

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away

http://gunssavelives.net/incident-map/

-Geaux

Last edited:

No, but background checks might be a good idea. Banning the mentally ill from buying a gun might be a better idea. But that violates your 2nd Amendment rights, doesn't it?

Neither would have prevented this.

As already pointed out, those are already in the law books. Neither stopped Sandy. None of the laws that were put fourth after Sandy would have done one whit if they were passed before hand either.

Once again, NONE of the facts are on the side of gun control. It is a PURELY emotional response. That is exactly why the advocates of such never try to pass these laws until after a tragedy. Whenever they base their arguments on fact, it fails so they have to wait until a large enough tragedy comes along that can override actual facts.

Notice that there is never any real discussion on what the realized outcomes of these laws would be. It is always refocused on Sandy Hook, not the data.

There are laws on the books ALREADy to prevent the mentally ill from purchasing a firearm. They are called 'prohibited persons'.

Enforce current laws

-Geaux

Ah, yes...how well they worked at Virginia Tech.

Noomi is completely right - background checks are essential here. It's common sense.

Forum List

Back