So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Prove it, asshole.

AM I THE ONLY ONE who has noticed the ring around Chrissy's throat?

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  1. Residual marks left from her B&D sex collar removed for the hearing?
  2. Deliberately put there to subliminally make her appear more the "victim?"
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

She looks way older than 51.

In that picture she look more like 81

She has bad skin - the kind that wrinkles and and pits quickly with age. I wonder if some of her emotional instability is due to untreated early onset menopause. That would explain a lot.

Whereas BK's endless references to "beer" (he likes beer, did you know?) and "skis" and puking etc etc etc ---- would not. Funny how that works
Face it, Popo, you will say anything to bring down Kavanaugh. You're a sleazy lying partisan douchebag.

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?
  3. Leftover choke marks from her husband after pleading with the psycho liberal bitch not to go through with this crap failed?
I want this to end up with Brett on the Supreme Court, Feinstein impeached and Chrissy Ford counter-sued for one million dollars.

My how catty and trollish of you.
Have anything relevant to say besides shallow criticism of her looks?
What would you look like on live camera under the klieg lights?

Just stating the facts. Most 51 year olds are not wrinkled like her.

And as I am blessed with my mother's lovely skin, I'll not age like Ford...but you'll have to take my word for it as I never post selfies on the interwebs.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

I agree with the fundamental premise that Kavvy's behavior was partially inspired by juvenile recklessness. But your hypothesis is almost entirely a series of alleged events. There is no substantive link between the particulars that Ford has alleged and the particulars you are suggesting as an alternative, and no basis to invent these alternate allegations.

I see no reason to discount the fundamental story that Ford has told. I don't believe she is lying when she says she was pushed into the room by Judge, nor when she says that Kavvy covered her mouth to suppress her screams. Believing your suggestions requires that we either believe Ford is lying, or that her mind invented those things over time. Neither one is a justifiable hypothesis. And, incidentally, ends up essentially being the same tired "She's crazy, she's confused" excuses that have historically been used to marginalize women when they bring sexual assaults to light.
There's a fine line here, and I'm just trying to drill down a bit on it. Maybe a good term would be "perceived intent". I'm not trying to discount her story as much as I am theorizing a situation in which she reasonably perceived herself to be in grave danger when she in fact was not.

I can sure as hell picture a situation in which a drunk guy forces himself on a woman without actually intending to rape her. For him it's, maybe, aggressive, drunk, manly playfulness. For her, it's a fuckin' attack.

Such theorizing is dangerous on a highly partisan message board, granted, but what the hell.

And then, I think it's fair to question whether something that happened that long ago applies today. If my little story is close to being right, then I'd think he was being dishonest in his testimony, and that's that.
I can sure as hell picture a situation in which a drunk guy forces himself on a woman without actually intending to rape her. For him it's, maybe, aggressive, drunk, manly playfulness. For her, it's a fuckin' attack.
Manly playfulness? Forces himself on a woman without actually intending to rape her? What IS he doing, then, Mac?
Showing off. Being an asshole. I don't know about you, but I saw stuff not terribly unlike this, and varying degrees of this shit happens every weekend on college campuses.

I'm not condoning or pardoning it. I have two daughters. I just don't see life as a simple, binary, either/or thing. That's just not the way my little brain works.
I don’t think he’s a serial sexual abuser or anything like that (although he has been proven to be a serial liar). I think he was a privileged rich kid asshole who acts like a lot of privileged rich kid assholes: like he can do whatever he wants without any real, lasting consequences.
Yeah. I can see that being the case.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

I agree with the fundamental premise that Kavvy's behavior was partially inspired by juvenile recklessness. But your hypothesis is almost entirely a series of alleged events. There is no substantive link between the particulars that Ford has alleged and the particulars you are suggesting as an alternative, and no basis to invent these alternate allegations.

I see no reason to discount the fundamental story that Ford has told. I don't believe she is lying when she says she was pushed into the room by Judge, nor when she says that Kavvy covered her mouth to suppress her screams. Believing your suggestions requires that we either believe Ford is lying, or that her mind invented those things over time. Neither one is a justifiable hypothesis. And, incidentally, ends up essentially being the same tired "She's crazy, she's confused" excuses that have historically been used to marginalize women when they bring sexual assaults to light.
There's a fine line here, and I'm just trying to drill down a bit on it. Maybe a good term would be "perceived intent". I'm not trying to discount her story as much as I am theorizing a situation in which she reasonably perceived herself to be in grave danger when she in fact was not.

Such theorizing is dangerous on a highly partisan message board, granted, but what the hell.

And then, I think it's fair to question whether something that happened that long ago applies today. If my little story is close to being right, then I'd think he was being dishonest in his testimony, and that's that.
Manly playfulness? Forces himself on a woman without actually intending to rape her? What IS he doing, then, Mac?
Showing off. Being an asshole. I don't know about you, but I saw stuff not terribly unlike this, and varying degrees of this shit happens every weekend on college campuses.

I'm not condoning or pardoning it. I have two daughters. I just don't see life as a simple, binary, either/or thing. That's just not the way my little brain works.
I don’t think he’s a serial sexual abuser or anything like that (although he has been proven to be a serial liar). I think he was a privileged rich kid asshole who acts like a lot of privileged rich kid assholes: like he can do whatever he wants without any real, lasting consequences.

I think even more obviously, he's a serial drunk.

Ford has gained $750,000, moron. And don't think that was all from small donors. It's Soros money.

Ualuealuealeuale.gif

LOL! I keep hearing that bullshit.
Soros is the go-to guy whenever the Repubes take a a hit.
Would you like to post a link providing the source of this conspiracy?
I'll be waiting.
Where did the $750,000 come from, Ma and Pa Kettle?

My two cents. Yours?

I think you are looking at this from the perspective of an old geezer who has no fucking clue about what it's like to be a 15 year old girl who has two boys cornering her, jumping her, covering her mouth, pulling on her clothes, feeling her up and turning out the music so no one would hear her scream.

Not a fucking iota of empathy in your post.

It's attitudes like yours that make women yell at senators in elevators.

It's comments like yours that has spurred the #MeToo movement to a noise level in November that will be so high that even old farts like you will be able to hear it.
It never happened, douchebag.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we continue to sit and we continue to wait, for you to prove that negative.

impatient.gif
I've already proven multiple times that she's lying. She lied about the witnesses. She lied about being afraid to fly. She lied about having nothing to gain. Lie, lie, lie.

We continue to sit, and we continue to wait. :eusa_whistle:
Been there. Done that.

My two cents. Yours?

My $2ents…was he disqualified HIMSELF with that rant/opener.

Maybe

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

And as I am blessed with my mother's lovely skin, I'll not age like Ford...but you'll have to take my word for it as I never post selfies on the interwebs.

Ah but going by the logic put forth by one task0778 -- that means you have something to hide and are therefore guilty.

His logic not mine, mind you.

Blasey Ford has a great life in Palo Alto, CA.
Four degrees: BA, two Masters and a PhD.
Kids and a great career.
She was hoping her letter to Feinstein would stay confidential.
It didn't.
So she rose to the occasion of her accusations and showed bigger stones that Kavanaughty has ever had in his entire, alcohol-soaked, gambling-indebted life.

'I find it very hard to imagine that he never blacked out': Registered Republican Yale classmate speaks out to detail how Brett Kavanaugh DID repeatedly drink in excess
Republican Yale classmate speaks out to detail how Brett Kavanaugh DID repeatedly drink to excess | Daily Mail Online
You know how you keep something "confidential?" You don't tell anyone about it. The last thing you do is tell a politician who has a strong motive to make it public. Anyone who believes this story has "gullible" tattooed on his forehead.

Then why did Feinstein sit on the letter for almost two months?
So she and the other Dems could fight a losing battle at the last minute against the Repubes in committee?
No, if it was as you say, she would have come out in mid July with the letter and immediately asked for a probe into the allegations BEFORE the confirmation hearing.

My two cents. Yours?

Entirely possible but unprovable, therefore irrelevant, short of either Ford producing movies of the event or Kavanaugh himself coming out and saying: "Hell ya, I did that!" Time to confirm the poor guy and move on to other business.

I think what really happened is, sadly, irrelevant at this point. Dems have a vested interest in keeping the MeToo™ movement stoked up until the election.
Past. Way past. Calling out sexual abusers is the new normal.
-------------------------------------------- its just a snare ready to snag a male or other type human . Reporting Criminal has always been a matter for Adults to report to police or the Authorities . Its my opinion that women just want a Special Status of being Believed even with 36 year old unprovable accusations Synth .

Women: the new elite power group wannabe. We already have the Blacks. Disagree with Obama's policies? Naturally, you GOTTA be a racist.

Now with women, if you disagree with or fight a woman's sexual allegation, naturally you must simply be a SEXIST. You approve of rape, assault, etc.

It's the new latest idea from the Left.

Out the door with these Special Privileged Groups is any notion that with extraordinary claims comes the need for extraordinary proof.

Exceptions: Man alleges female employee discriminated against him, harmed him in some way? Will man be believed? Not likely even WITH extraordinary proof.
Getting a man to be believed like they expect women to be would be like claiming you saw a UFO, had photos of it, had been aboard it, and brought back one of the aliens. The man STILL would be doubted.

But let Chrissy Margaret Blasey-Ford come out of nowhere to say that Brett Kavanaugh grabbed her ass at a party 40 years ago while she was bombed out of her skull with no recollection of how, where, when or with who, no pictures, no recordings, no witnesses, no evidence and they are calling for another SC nomination anyway. Sorry Brett: you are DISQUALIFIED. There simply is no disagreeing with a woman.

(Frankly, from what I've seen, if Brett did grab her ass 40 years ago, she should have been flattered) :D

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

In that picture she look more like 81

She has bad skin - the kind that wrinkles and and pits quickly with age. I wonder if some of her emotional instability is due to untreated early onset menopause. That would explain a lot.

Whereas BK's endless references to "beer" (he likes beer, did you know?) and "skis" and puking etc etc etc ---- would not. Funny how that works

Indeed. Liking beer is not the same as being a rapist. And teenage immaturity is a thing in the distant past for healthy adults.

Ford's skin is just a physical fact. She looks older than 51 and likely knows it. Her demeanor and snow flake drama queen antics are part of her present...unlike Brett's high school year book.

My two cents. Yours?

I have little doubt that he considered a variety of different potential approaches, and decided on righteous indignation.

Meh, I dunno. Given the current environment, I can see that being one of the finalists...

My two cents. Yours?

I agree.
His comment showed bias and complete lack of judicial bearing.
Blaming it on the Dems losing the election, the Clintons....
Those words were fed to him by Trump.
That's not SCOTUS material.

I think you are looking at this from the perspective of an old geezer who has no fucking clue about what it's like to be a 15 year old girl who has two boys cornering her, jumping her, covering her mouth, pulling on her clothes, feeling her up and turning out the music so no one would hear her scream.

It's comments like yours that has spurred the #MeToo movement to a noise level in November that will be so high that even old farts like you will be able to hear it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand we continue to sit and we continue to wait, for you to prove that negative.

impatient.gif
I've already proven multiple times that she's lying. She lied about the witnesses. She lied about being afraid to fly. She lied about having nothing to gain. Lie, lie, lie.

We continue to sit, and we continue to wait. :eusa_whistle:
Been there. Done that.

Predictable ---- confronted with reality Finger Boy pulls the same boner he pulled in his thread about a political convention held on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin --- falsely declares "I already did that" and runs away.

The question was for you to prove the negative you STATED, to wit: "it never happened".

And you can't do it. Nobody can. Which is why nobody but a retard declares such a negative in the first place.

Indeed. Liking beer is not the same as being a rapist. And teenage immaturity is a thing in the distant past for healthy adults.
This is definitely one of more annoying things the Dems have been doing, acting surprised, offended, and concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college. In a vacuum, that means zero, and they know that.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

My two cents. Yours?

I agree.
His comment showed bias and complete lack of judicial bearing.
Blaming it on the Dems losing the election, the Clintons....
Those words were fed to him by Trump.
That's not SCOTUS material.

Exactly. That's blogger material. Alex John Brinkley Jones material. Lush Rimjob material. But not SCOTUS.

My two cents. Yours?

impatient.gif

Keyboard Kowboy.
Why don't you let the pros do their job first?
Best case scenario is that she has him mixed up with somebody else.
Even Donald Trump said her testimony was powerful and compelling.
If she was lying, I think she would have confined the attack to just Kavanaugh, and not Mark Judge, too.

This is definitely one of more annoying things the Dems have been doing, acting surprised, offended, and concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college. In a vacuum, that means zero, and they know that.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.

Partisan politics. Yuck.

Haven't seen or heard anyone "act surprised, offended, concerned that a guy drank a lot of beer in college" --- haven't even seen anyone bring up that at the time the Maryland drinking age was 21 and therefore he was illegal.

What I have heard is questioning on what he did while drunk, and his history of drinking to the excessive point of puking, passing out, etc.
Then we've heard vastly different things.

I'm sure yours is the correct perception.

Maybe

Prove it, asshole.

View attachment 219298

What is that?

She had said in her initial testimony that she spent her summers in the swimming pool and practicing her diving.
She's had too much sun exposure over the years.
And I have no desire to see your bi-assed face, either.

Forum List

Back