So how much money do those evil conniving climate scientists make anyway?

arguing for the infallibility of them .

That's not what I'm doing.

If the scientists are wrong who do you think will prove it? People that aren't scientists? Are you going to do it? You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I am arguing that you are a fool for blowing off the fact that most of the most educated people disagree with you.

arguing for the infallibility of them .

That's not what I'm doing.

If the scientists are wrong who do you think will prove it? People that aren't scientists? Are you going to do it? You don't know what the hell you're talking about. I am arguing that you are a fool for blowing off the fact that most of the most educated people disagree with you.
Yes you are....You just don't have the stones to admit it.

Was Galileo a member of the clergy?...WTF did he know about astronomy and the position of the earth in the solar system, that made him think that he could countermand the orthodoxy?

You can love what you do and still be wrong amiright?

Yes, but if they were bought out and lying to the world they'd probably be making more than public school teachers, no? I'm not saying they're infallible. I'm saying if they're in it to deceive people and make a buck they entered the wrong profession.

Yeah and I think they are pissed off about it.

Yes you are

The problem here is that you believe there is a worldwide conspiracy among climate scientists to lie to us. You actually believe that every scientific institution on the planet has been fooled and implicated in the lie. You also think that lie is so plainly obvious that you can look at a couple of graphs on a fucking blog and understand the issue thoroughly enough to contend with the opinions of scientists. That is completely fucking ridiculous.

If you are scared of a world takeover attempt you need to look at the globalist business assholes that own most of our politicians. The scientists are not the bad guys. Quit being a fucking idiot.

Yes you are

The problem here is that you believe there is a worldwide conspiracy among climate scientists to lie to us. You actually believe that every scientific institution on the planet has been fooled and implicated in the lie. You also think that lie is so plainly obvious that you can look at a couple of graphs on a fucking blog and understand the issue thoroughly enough to contend with the opinions of scientists. That is completely fucking ridiculous.

If you are scared of a world takeover attempt you need to look at the globalist business assholes that own most of our politicians. The scientists are not the bad guys. Quit being a fucking idiot.
I already said it's not a conspiracy....It's groupthink by those at the top, and the need to get noticed by those trying to break into The Big Club...Both aspects of human nature.

Meanwhile, unanalytical and unthinking lemmings like you fall for the façade of authority as infallible, while ignoring the total lack of traditional scientific method in their fake "science", and their mob-like attitudes toward anyone and everyone who questions the Goebbels warming orthodoxy..

You've met the idiot, and he is you.

Not too shabby for producing absolutely nothing that others would freely buy.

Now tell us how much the sham artists at UCAR, NCAR, Hadley, and IPCC are clearing?
I love it how Republicans say Government has never produced anything. Yet just the other day I hear SpaceX is flying to and from the International Space Station.

So now that Government has set everything up SpaceX is going to step in now to make a buck. They didn't pay during the R&D years.

You have no idea what happens to scientists who don't toe the line of the AGW orthodoxy, do you?

Tell me.

Are honest scientists being expelled in masse for daring to question the narrative? Only the dishonest ones (vast majority) are allowed a voice, right?

Idiot.

Now tell us how much the sham artists at UCAR, NCAR, Hadley, and IPCC are clearing?
I love it how Republicans say Government has never produced anything. Yet just the other day I hear SpaceX is flying to and from the International Space Station.

So now that Government has set everything up SpaceX is going to step in now to make a buck. They didn't pay during the R&D years.
SpaceX would be nowhere without Elon Musk...Of course, he'd be nowhere without their billions in handouts.

In any event, they still don't produce anything that anyone would willingly purchase (full context of the comment)...That's why they have to resort to expropriations of funds from the productive, in order to pay for their parasitic activities.

You have no idea what happens to scientists who don't toe the line of the AGW orthodoxy, do you?

Tell me.

Are honest scientists being expelled in masse for daring to question the narrative? Only the dishonest ones (vast majority) are allowed a voice, right?

Idiot.
They're completely barred from participating in any IPCC groupthink sessions, shitferbrains.

SpaceX would be nowhere without Elon Musk...Of course, he'd be nowhere without their billions in handouts.

In any event, they still don't produce anything that anyone would willingly purchase (full context of the comment)...That's why they have to resort to expropriations of funds from the productive, in order to pay for their parasitic activities.
And it pays off. It works. You’re holding us back.

Tell me.

Idiot.
They're completely barred from participating in any IPCC groupthink sessions, shitferbrains.
Conspiracy theory nut

And it pays off. It works. You’re holding us back.
pfffft

Tell me.

Idiot.
Conspiracy theory nut
Room temperature IQ dolt.

They [honest scientists] are completely barred from participating in any IPCC groupthink sessions, shitferbrains.

Could we see the evidence for that claim?
Trump is more than welcome to put forth his global warming denying, flat earth anti evolution scientists. We would love that. Then we can officially challenge their findings.

They [honest scientists] are completely barred from participating in any IPCC groupthink sessions, shitferbrains.

Could we see the evidence for that claim?
Trump is more than welcome to put forth his global warming denying, flat earth anti evolution scientists. We would love that. Then we can officially challenge their findings.
GTFO, moonbat....I got no use for your double-digit IQ brain droppings.

Forum List

Back