So, How Will Crackpipes Cause Racial Equality Again?

FJB

I did not think it would upset anyone
. Gosh folks are sensitive

Umm,.. excuse me!? You didn't think it wouldn't upset anyone because you weren't thinking!! And what makes me even more upset is that people don't think that racism against white people is real and then I see garbage like this and it just keeps getting worse and worse!! :mad: (If I was black there would be more of an outrage if you said something like that against my race.)

Umm,.. excuse me!? You didn't think it wouldn't upset anyone because you weren't thinking!! And what makes me even more upset is that people don't think that racism against white people is real and then I see garbage like this and it just keeps getting worse and worse!! :mad: (If I was black there would be more of an outrage if you said something like that against my race.)
"Gosh folks are sensitive"

This may sound stupid, and I certainly don't want to try crack. That said, I would like to get my hands on a genuine "Joe Biden, Government Crack Pipe" to have as a memento of this administration, it is so typifying government policy during Joe's single term 4 years in office. It has to be free to me and has to be genuine, hopefully with a letter for authenticity, kind of like when Donny held up Covid relief money to either get to sign the checks passed by congress or have it accompanied by a letter with his name on it. But this would be a symbol to have and to hold and mount on the wall of my den on a plaque, along with the letter or other type of documentation. I don't think it will happen, as I don't actually know any crackheads, disadvantage or otherwise. I was able to go online and have the government send me 4 free COVID tests. There ought to be a way for me to get one of these giveaways. I guarantee, I have paid in more taxes than any disadvantaged crackhead in the country.
It's probably just a toilet paper roll

Steamroller.jpg

And even though black people tend to commit more crimes than white people, it doesn't mean that I think they're all evil just shut the fuck up Quasar44!!! :mad:

Forum List

Back