So Huma's Laptop is the worst scandal since Watergate?

Donald Trump has:
1. Publicly encouraged his supporters to attack protesters.
2. Called for an assassination of Hillary Clinton.
3. Asked a foreign power to hack a US citizen.
4. Openly called for voter fraud, several times.
5. His supporters have sent death threats to Republicans in at least two states. Was he responsible?

and maybe other things I don't remember.
You don't remember much of anything. You're in a stupor. All lies except the first one where he said he'd pay the legal bills if someone smacked the filthy maggot (my words) for trying to shut down his free speech rights.
o.k.

Like you have any clue what happened. You're just another media fed fool.

View attachment 96110

It's not cyber burglary and it's purpose was to not influence elections?
That's exactly what Watergate was fool.
You were there, right? LOL!

Dope.

Watergate was not cyber burglary you dummy. They wiretapped the DNC.

It was a burglary, dope. A burglary at the DNC. Just as the hacking of the DNC servers is a burglary. Both with the goal of influencing an election.
Get it now?

No, I don't...

Dope.

It was a burglary, dope. A burglary at the DNC. Just as the hacking of the DNC servers is a burglary. Both with the goal of influencing an election.
Get it now?

No, I don't...
Don't wanna get it do you?

If it's the Clintons' worst scandal then it's the worst scandal since Watergate. No doubt!

Donald Trump has:
5. His supporters have sent death threats to Republicans in at least two states. Was he responsible?

You don't remember much of anything. You're in a stupor. All lies except the first one where he said he'd pay the legal bills if someone smacked the filthy maggot (my words) for trying to shut down his free speech rights.
o.k.

He was talking about the scumbags trying to shut him down, not going out and beating people up. You lied. why do liberals think they have a right to show their ass with impunity?

Dope.

Get it now?

No, I don't...

You do understand that hacking is theft and is a crime, right?

Wiretapping is employed for what purpose?
To be privy to confidential communications.
Hacking is employed for what purpose?
To be privy to confidential communications.

In both cases it was done to the DNC with the goal of influencing an election. It's pretty much the exact same thing.
So when Trump applauds the actions of WL and criticizes Clinton's actions as worse than Watergate, he sounds completely retarded as he's actually advocating for the same behavior employed in the Watergate break in.

Donald Trump has:

o.k.

He was talking about the scumbags trying to shut him down, not going out and beating people up. You lied. why do liberals think they have a right to show their ass with impunity?

He'll pay their legal fees, right?

Where are the exposed secret documents off the Huma laptop?
Be patient....
Another admission that there is no scandal.
Not at all. This new revelation just broke in the last 2 - 3 days. the search Warrant to go through the emails was jut received. There are 650k emails to go through, and you want to declare because no one can tell you EXACTLY what is in those e-mails RIGHT now then there is no scandal. YOU WISH!

:lmao:You sound like Hillary.

Huma testified she had turned over all devices, which was a total of 1 -- LIE / PERJURY.

Huma testified she was not saving e-mails - LIE /PERJURY

Huma was sending classified documents to Yahoo, a non-secure public system that was hacked and documents/emails stolen - Mishandling of Classified.

She gave people without security clearances access to the information - Crime!

There is already crime here.

Is Trump University a scandal?

Is the Trump Foundation a scandal?

Are the Trump sexcapades scandals?

Is the Trump/Pution relationship a scandal?

for starters?

Now...go ahead and come up with some cockeyed way of claiming they aren't comparable.

And here's another one telling people to vote twice by going across state lines:

there was another one telling people to vote twice to make sure the first one wasn't rigged, I can't find it, but it's been posted on our forum.

Is there any threshold of Clinton sleaze were it becomes unbearable for their toadies?

It warms my heart knowing NY carbineer is very butthurt and is very nervous about the outcome of the election.:biggrin:

Huma can stay at my place while shes hiding- out from hiLIARys hit squad

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

And here's another one telling people to vote twice by going across state lines:

there was another one telling people to vote twice to make sure the first one wasn't rigged, I can't find it, but it's been posted on our forum.

Here, article in the first post:

Trump Encourages His Supporters To Vote Twice

He did not say that. I heard the actual remark and you scum are leaving out important parts of what was actually said. Liars all.

Forum List

Back