So I looked up Richard Spencer

"Alice is a little blond-haired girl, therefore all little blond-haired girls are named Alice."

Got it.
article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408.jpg

Keep it up bub.

#LOLGOP
Ill start a unite the commies rally, then all commies will have my beliefs.

I don't care how they identify, it could be a plant. We don't identify with them. You guys like racist people, we don't. #Sara long john

This thread right here is evidence of the real threat and damage the present system of gender/racial classification (typically short handed as "PC Culture") has wrought.

We can't have a conversation about /anything/ without it suddenly (often randomly and unexpectedly) being about race anymore...

Especially in a thread with a white supremacist as the subject. :cuckoo:
don't forget left wing....be honest

Sure, dope.

This thread right here is evidence of the real threat and damage the present system of gender/racial classification (typically short handed as "PC Culture") has wrought.

We can't have a conversation about /anything/ without it suddenly (often randomly and unexpectedly) being about race anymore...

Especially in a thread with a white supremacist as the subject. :cuckoo:
don't forget left wing....be honest

Sure, dope.
pleased we agree

"Alice is a little blond-haired girl, therefore all little blond-haired girls are named Alice."

Got it.

Keep it up bub.

#LOLGOP

I don't care how they identify, it could be a plant. We don't identify with them. You guys like racist people, we don't. #Sara long john

Sure, dope.

Antifa, black lives matter, liberal activists were all protesting in opposition to the "also liberal" white supremacists in Charlottesville who organized the event called " unite the right".

You must be dumb as shit if you believe that and expect others to as well.

Got it.

Keep it up bub.

#LOLGOP

Sure, dope.

Antifa, black lives matter, liberal activists were all protesting in opposition to the "also liberal" white supremacists in Charlottesville who organized the event called " unite the right".

all those people are the same, that's the point you are missing. And those Unite the Right types, have long histories as lefties and support leftwing positions.......interesting....

What? I don't know of any republicans that follow him. And again all of his policies are leftwing......sorry but he's a leftwinger. I can say I'm left wing, but with my ideas people will see through that charade pretty quick.
The people that follow him, all vote strictly Republican.

That means that Republicans follow him.

Their rally literally was called "Unite The Right", the right, in this country, at this time, is referring to Republicans.

You guys are the ones being dishonest on this matter.

THe Rally was called "unite the right".

And from the vast numbers that showed up in dc this week, you can see how favorable the response has been.

Your assumption that Republicans follow him is self serving garbage.

What? I don't know of any republicans that follow him. And again all of his policies are leftwing......sorry but he's a leftwinger. I can say I'm left wing, but with my ideas people will see through that charade pretty quick.
The people that follow him, all vote strictly Republican.

That means that Republicans follow him.

Their rally literally was called "Unite The Right", the right, in this country, at this time, is referring to Republicans.

You guys are the ones being dishonest on this matter.

THe Rally was called "unite the right".

And from the vast numbers that showed up in dc this week, you can see how favorable the response has been.

Your assumption that Republicans follow him is self serving garbage.
So what, Unite the Right had like 20 people there. And again all the leaders are leftwingers, it's hilarious. It's almost like these guys are trying to start shit. hmmmmmmmmmmm a leftwinger posing as a right winger trying to start racial tensions.........naaaaaaaaaah it couldn't happen.

Got it.

Keep it up bub.

#LOLGOP

Sure, dope.

all those people are the same, that's the point you are missing. And those Unite the Right types, have long histories as lefties and support leftwing positions.......interesting....

So dumb as shit it is, then.

Forum List

Back