So I try and get my drivers liscense and

bucky, like lone_star, sounds as if he is a southern cracker racist. What is the problem, bucky? We have had as much bad customer service from whites in the South as blacks. Reported a white clerk at Wal-mart for going off on an immigrant, for heaven's sake, because he could not understand her uneducated, thick drawl. And I had two black workers terminated in our businesses for lousy internal customer service.

The problem is yours, first and foremost. Period.
I thought you lived in Utah, you bigoted fuckbag.

bucky, like lone_star, sounds as if he is a southern cracker racist. What is the problem, bucky? We have had as much bad customer service from whites in the South as blacks. Reported a white clerk at Wal-mart for going off on an immigrant, for heaven's sake, because he could not understand her uneducated, thick drawl. And I had two black workers terminated in our businesses for lousy internal customer service.

The problem is yours, first and foremost. Period.
I thought you lived in Utah, you bigoted fuckbag.

I knew the weed was screwing up your memory, Oddweed.

Our family business has served several communities from west Florida to East Texas for decades before we retired to SLC last December, where we have owned a home for sometime before that.

I love retirement, and the younger family members are doing well with the business.

Other than outright racists, such as who simply hate blacks or whites or whatever, the other bigots include those libertarian who believe that their personal rights are more important than serving the public interest in their businesses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back