So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Utter and complete bullshit. The ones who are at most risk and who have been vaccinated should not stay home. Those who are not vaccinated should stay away from the general population. Employers have the right to insist on vaccinations and you are opposed for political reasons only. Use some sense.
What will be your excuse when that excuse becomes bogus?
They do.

And we are free to drive them out of business in retaliation.

Let's quit talking about it and get to it.

find a new job or get the vaccine.
No. Get the vaccine or be required to wear a mask and submit to random COVID testing. They aren’t firing anyone…unless of course they want to get on the bad side of the labor unions that are already pushing back on this as it is.

That choice seems to offend a lot of people here.

And I notice the people it does offend, tend to be the very worst people here.

Interesting, ain't it?
Vaccination is a normal part of living in a rational society.

The worst people are those who refuse to consider the well being of anyone else.

Well the Government won WW1 and 2, went to the moon, eradicated Polio and Smallpox... How was the road you drove on today, the police force (are they all fuck ups), Firemen, Teachers, Military all fuck ups...
So you are going to admit that you are wrong or will we continue?

As for asking you employer to sign anything... Go on ahead ask away.. They won't sign it and you won't have a job... bye bye..
Yes. Tell use what we got for the TRILLIONS we paid for all that shit.

You can't use GOVERNMENT when talking about wars. That's the private sector 100%, motherfucker.

Vaccination is a normal part of living in a rational society.

The worst people are those who refuse to consider the well being of anyone else.
What are the long term effects of this injection that is nothing like any other vaccine to date, is only approved for emergency use, and has had more deaths and adverse reactions than all other vaccines to date, combined?

What are the long term effects of this injection that is nothing like any other vaccine to date, is only approved for emergency use, and has had more deaths and adverse reactions than all other vaccines to date, combined?
Whatever they are, it’s less severe than having COVID.

You can choose not to get the vaccine, but people may not want you around. That’s life.

Whatever they are, it’s less severe than having COVID.

You can choose not to get the vaccine, but people may not want you around. That’s life.
What evidence do you have that that is true?

And why should anyone not in the fraction of a percent of the population that's at risk, give a shit anyway?

I say again; survival rate in excess of 99%....... this is simply not an emergency.

Power-tripping fucktards may be treating it like one, but that just doesn't make it so.

Most maybe not all employers are all about the bottom line so just wait until your employer tells you his workman's comp, general liability and group health insurance are skyrocketing. I think more employers in the next couple of months will come around and mandate.

And why should anyone not in the fraction of a percent of the population that's at risk, give a shit anyway?
Because it’s an infectious disease, meaning even if you’re low risk for serious consequences, you are likely around others that aren’t.

People giving a shit about other people is what society is all about.

People giving a shit about other people is what society is all about.
Yes, these hyperventilating freaks will demand the social contract be honored, when it suits them. They want to hide behind the ADA that they gutted a year ago. They want at will employment, until it affects their own jobs. They want the cops to brutalize protestors, until they are MAGA protestors. They want the government out of healthcare, until an issue that contradicts their religious or political fetishes arises, or it comes time for them to retire. They would sooner fight for your right to carry a deadly weapon than your right to vote. Because Murrica.

Another fantasy. You are shameless and obviously willing to make up silly lies at any time.
Uhhhh....... fuck you, I was there.

I saw it with my own 2 eyes.

Your lying bullshit ain't gonna fly with me, buddy.

And if you had said that to my face I'd have laid you out.
So fuck you very much.

Forum List

Back