So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

I agree, but if the damages are some sort of birth defect or stroke years later, they better hope the business still exists and hasn't filed bankruptcy or something, or they aren't getting shit even if they win the suit.
And that leaves them with some mongoloid child or invalid spouse to care for and not a dime collected in damages.

Then what?

No, this is just too big a risk.
Too big a risk for what?

If you're saying it's too big a risk for you, personally, to go along - I support your right to make that call.

But, if you're saying it's too big a risk for government to "let" employers ask their employees to get vaccinated - that's state overreach. If both the employer and the employee agree - it's no one else's business.

They aren't forcing you to do anything. You can choose to get or not get vaccinated. If one does not agree with a condition of employment, they are free to seek employment elsewhere.
The most an employer is going to do is require masks and COVID tests. Unions are already pushing back on mandates.

The most an employer is going to do is require masks and COVID tests. Unions are already pushing back on mandates.
Yeah. I don't think it will be common. But it's their right to do so. I know of several hospitals that are requiring nurses to be vaccinated.

I find it interesting that the only benefit of the COVID vaccine is maybe less symptoms.

Same thing the flu shot does. So…

Yeah. I don't think it will be common. But it's their right to do so. I know of several hospitals that are requiring nurses to be vaccinated.
I work for a hospital. The most they are doing is making masks mandatory here.

Too big a risk for what?

If you're saying it's too big a risk for you, personally, to go along - I support your right to make that call.

But, if you're saying it's too big a risk for government to "let" employers ask their employees to get vaccinated - that's state overreach. If both the employer and the employee agree - it's no one else's business.
The government shouldn't be doing a damn thing except guarding the border and delivering the mail on time, IMO.

Everything else is overreach, as far as I'm concerned.

Is the employer going to personally administer the tests?

If not, then how do the testers know which employees to test?

Did the employee they want to test sign an authorization for the employer to share his private medical info with a 3rd party?

If not, how did they know to test him?

And isn't that a HIPPA violation to share that info?

And won't that result in a lawsuit?

:45:

Rigby5
Of course.
But the POINT is that this spike protein is not only on other benign viruses, but the original source of this spike protein is our own exosomes.
The virus is using the spike protein by mimicking the way our own exosomes use their spike protein to gain cell access.
The spike protein is essentially a key the exosomes put into the lock on the cell wall door, in order to be let in.
You can't get the immune system to target these virus spike proteins without then also targeting our own exosome spike proteins.
how old are you Rigby,knowing your age would help me understand a lot of your conlusions

No. It is not forced injection. You just want to have your cake and eat it too. Every choice has consequences.

IF you choose not to get vaccinated, private businwsses can require proof of vax or a mask to use THEIR facilities.

If you choose not to get an age eligible child vaccinated, schools, which have long required vaccinations for infectious diseases can require proof of vaccinations or mandate masks.

In all these, it is not forced. You can choose a different school, homeschool, get a different job or wear a mask.

"If you're pregnant and you choose to get an abortion, you're fired. That's not discrimination or wrong, it's a private business, it's our choice."

Like that, you mean? Gotcha

The government shouldn't be doing a damn thing except guarding the border and delivering the mail on time, IMO.

Everything else is overreach, as far as I'm concerned.
Right.

But neither party seems capable of understanding this distinction (or they just don't care). In Florida, DeSantis issued an executive order prohibiting businesses from asking for proof of vaccination. And New York, is, well, New York - they're mandating exactly the opposite, requiring businesses to require vax proof.

"If you're pregnant and you choose to get an abortion, you're fired. That's not discrimination or wrong, it's a private business, it's our choice."

Like that, you mean?
What an idiotic, desperate comparison. I know this is impossible for you to grasp, but your ideas on vaccines are deviant lies that deserve no substance or credit. Your dangerous horseshit is NEVER going on the same shelf with rational ideas and discussion. Not ever.

What an idiotic, desperate comparison. I know this is impossible for you to grasp, but your ideas on vaccines are deviant lies that deserve no substance or credit. Your dangerous horseshit is NEVER going on the same shelf with rational ideas and discussion. Not ever.

Cry harder

Yep.

Again, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with letting people decide for themselves what they support and what they don't? Who they'll work with and who they won't?

Then you're making a 100% libertarian argument near as I can figure, which is at least consistent. The Leftists here love the employers making rules about injecting their employees with chemicals but not so much the other rules. Inconsistent. You might even say hypocritical

Forum List

Back