So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Uh huh - and what unintended consequences are you referring to?

(I'm asking because I assume you want to be understood. If that's not the case, nevermind. :))
Thanks but honestly, anyone who can't figure it out for themselves with a little thought, is going to be too stupid for me to explain it to them, don't you think?

Thanks but honestly, anyone who can't figure it out for themselves with a little thought, is going to be too stupid for me to explain it to them, don't you think?
I'm trying not to presume so much. And I may, in fact, be too stupid. But I'm not at all clear on your position. Like I said, if you don't want to explain it - your call. I just don't care that much.

I'm trying not to presume so much. And I may, in fact, be too stupid. But I'm not at all clear on your position. Like I said, if you don't want to explain it - your call. I just don't care that much.
If you can justify discriminating against people in the name of "public health", then a whole lot of things are going to become "public health" issues, that never were before.

Watch and see.

If you can justify discriminating against people in the name of "public health", then a whole lot of things are going to become "public health" issues, that never were before.

Watch and see.
Ok, I see what you're getting at.

I just think we need to get over this idea that government is the proper vehicle for deciding matters of "discrimination". Discrimination is a fundamental human right, one we should never cede to government.

The legacy of slavery has long been an albatross for our country. It's understandable that we employed extraordinary measures to deal with it. But extraordinary measures should be temporary, and we need to be able to recognize that such measures were a "sledge hammer" and shouldn't be applied generally.

Ok, I see what you're getting at.

I just think we need to get over this idea that government is the proper vehicle for deciding matters of "discrimination". Discrimination is a fundamental human right, one we should never cede to government.

The legacy of slavery has long been an albatross for our country. It's understandable that we employed extraordinary measures to deal with it. But extraordinary measures should be temporary, and we need to be able to recognize that such measures were a "sledge hammer" and shouldn't be applied generally.
Agreed

Oh bullshit..... you just want to tell other people what to do.

Fuck off.
An example of your high school mentality getting in the way of your brains. I was a small business owner for 30 years, and if you think that I would want an unvaccinated Covid employee fucking up my ability to serve my customers, think again. Do you believe in the tooth fairy? you are as dumb as a rock.
Employers have every right to "tell you what to do" when it comes to their large investment. If you don't like it, then leave.

Last edited:
What can the employee do? As of today? At will employment says all power is with the employer.
I think if the employer requires the employee to get the vaccine and in the event of a vaccine injury the employee should be able to sue the employer for damages.

They have always believed they should be able to dictate your life....... yours, mine, everyone's. They are that sort of fucked up, overly entitled, busybody shitbags; it's who they are.

Their exaggerated fear and panic over an almost entirely manufactured "emergency", is just their current excuse.
It is not " exaggerated fear." It is commonly known as "pragmatism," which most trumpeciles don't
possess or understand. Look it up in the dictionary as it is a new word to add to your vocabulary.

I think if the employer requires the employee to get the vaccine and in the event of a vaccine injury the employee should be able to sue the employer for damages.
That is what is called "medical insurance." The employer is not responsible for the viability of a vaccine
that somebody else gives you and your case would be dismissed.

"communities" and "Schools" is the gov't, you realize. That is forced injection, and you would absolutely call that forced abortion if it was compelled by similar entities in a "woman's right to choose".

The absolute hypocrisy of the "civil right" left. You bet
No. It is not forced injection. You just want to have your cake and eat it too. Every choice has consequences.

IF you choose not to get vaccinated, private businwsses can require proof of vax or a mask to use THEIR facilities.

If you choose not to get an age eligible child vaccinated, schools, which have long required vaccinations for infectious diseases can require proof of vaccinations or mandate masks.

In all these, it is not forced. You can choose a different school, homeschool, get a different job or wear a mask.

An example of your high school mentality getting in the way of your brains. I was a small business owner for 30 years, and if you think that I would want an unvaccinated Covid employee fucking up my ability to serve my customers, think again. Do you believe in the tooth fairy? you are as dumb as a rock.
Employers have every right to "tell you what to do" when it comes to their large investment. If you don't like it, then leave.
Okay.

And if you fired me for not complying with this shit Dr Mengele, don't cry when I use the internet to tell literally the entire world what a sorry human being you are.

A lot of us don't like to give our money to shitty people, like you.

Im not aware of any law that states a company can force you to take an injection. Perhaps you could point this out for me?
They aren't forcing you to do anything. You can choose to get or not get vaccinated. If one does not agree with a condition of employment, they are free to seek employment elsewhere.

I agree, but if the damages are some sort of birth defect or stroke years later, they better hope the business still exists and hasn't filed bankruptcy or something, or they aren't getting shit even if they win the suit.
And that leaves them with some mongoloid child or invalid spouse to care for and not a dime collected in damages.

Then what?

No, this is just too big a risk.

It is not " exaggerated fear." It is commonly known as "pragmatism," which most trumpeciles don't
possess or understand. Look it up in the dictionary as it is a new word to add to your vocabulary.
Of course it is.

If you didn't watch TV you would never know about this flu...... you would never have even heard of it, most likely.

It's all a scam.

Forum List

Back