So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

What an idiotic, desperate comparison. I know this is impossible for you to grasp, but your ideas on vaccines are deviant lies that deserve no substance or credit. Your dangerous horseshit is NEVER going on the same shelf with rational ideas and discussion. Not ever.
Sounds like you're pissed that your bullshit ain't gonna work they way you want it to.

The most an employer is going to do is require masks and COVID tests. Unions are already pushing back on mandates.
Most employers are not Union shops, so union demands are mostly irrelevant.

The bottom line is that whether you like it or not, an employer can make receiving an innoculation a condition of employment.

Most employers are not Union shops, so union demands are mostly irrelevant.

The bottom line is that whether you like it or not, an employer can make receiving an innoculation a condition of employment.
And if they want employees they won’t make it mandatory. Most businesses are already having a hard time finding workers.

And if they want employees they won’t make it mandatory. Most businesses are already having a hard time finding workers.
Both employers and employees have choices. If an employer provides good pay and benefits, they won't have a problem attracting employees.

Most people don't have an issue with geting a COVID shot.

Same old bullshit from you.

They're right about you being nothing but the resident troll.
Cry it all out. So which of my "bullshit" ideas is not steamrolling you and your fellow crybabies? You still forgot to say. Remember to check the scoreboard first.

Then you're making a 100% libertarian argument near as I can figure, which is at least consistent. The Leftists here love the employers making rules about injecting their employees with chemicals but not so much the other rules. Inconsistent. You might even say hypocritical
Exactly. Both sides flip and flop with the wind. I think it's a by-product of the two-party death spiral. The only thing partisans truly care about is the party "my party right or wrong!". Other than that, they pick and choose with little concern for values or principles.

If Twitter is mean to Trump, suddenly Republicans are all about nationalizing social media to enact revenge. And Democrats are obligated to oppose. Nevermind that both sides are making arguments that completely contradict what they were saying a few years ago.

And, of course what you suggested - the whole bake the cake thing. The parties have completely swapped sides on the core issue. I don't even think most of them notice.

Both employers and employees have choices. If an employer provides good pay and benefits, they won't have a problem attracting employees.

Most people don't have an issue with geting a COVID shot.
More people have a problem working with anti-vaxers than object to getting a shot in most areas..

People generally want to protect themselves and family, therefore they don't want to bring the virus back home...

He must be vaccinated to continue to work or find employment elsewhere – consistent with fundamental conservative economic dogma.
You got to laugh... these fucking idiots were so busy making sure Government wasn't going to control there life they gave it to a corporations instead...

Now watch them convince themselves that Corporations are better than Government...

Someone (Rightie) last week said that Investment bankers were better to run the country than public servants...

What can the employee do? As of today? At will employment says all power is with the employer.

Yes, at will takes power from government bureaucrats and politicians and puts it where it belongs, between the employer and the employee

More people have a problem working with anti-vaxers than object to getting a shot in most areas..

People generally want to protect themselves and family, therefore they don't want to bring the virus back home...
You can choose to protect yourself and take the inoculation or not. Do you not have confidence in the vaccine? If you did, you wouldn't care if someone else didn't get vaccinated, because you're protected

Of course it is.

If you didn't watch TV you would never know about this flu...... you would never have even heard of it, most likely.

It's all a scam.
You hear about everything on tv these days and thank God for that. How many more deaths would there be if tv did not discuss the Covid. Thimk!

Forum List

Back