So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

What’s the update tally On The Major Libby Hoax started 3/4 weeks ago that people would be getting fired immediately for not getting vaccinated or not taking more vaccinations?
4 million?
40,000?
400?
4?

150 at this one hospital alone. 150 that sued.

And the case was dismissed. As we all knew it would be. Clearly it is legal to fire an employee for not complying with a vaccine requirement.

Seriously?

The MC case was about public accommodation laws infringing on the rights of the owner to serve who they choose to serve in the manner that they wish. IOW, employers have the natural right to run their business as they see fit.

Seriously?

The MC case was about public accommodation laws infringing on the rights of the owner to serve who they choose to serve in the manner that they wish. IOW, employers have the natural right to run their business as they see fit.
what's that have to do with employees?

When you work for a company, you are a contractor. You agree at the time of hire to their terms. They can't change those terms once a contract has been established. Ask the Chicago Police Union.

150 at this one hospital alone. 150 that sued.

And the case was dismissed. As we all knew it would be. Clearly it is legal to fire an employee for not complying with a vaccine requirement.
It was a pre condition of their employment and not something imposed after they were already working and then the edict came down

Did you just make that up?
No. That’s how Hippa and Labor Relations boards work
There has not been one firing in America where a person already employed has had these new conditions imposed upon them, refused to provide proof of vaccination, and has been fired. The firing as I described it is illegal. If an employer has done it the way I described then a court will correct the illegal error

Last edited:
There has not been one firing in America where a person already employed has had these new conditions imposed upon them, refused to provide proof of vaccination, and has been fired. The firing as I described it is illegal. If an employer has done it the way I described then a court will correct the illegal error
So you don’t actually know anything about this hospital and their policy, you’re just making assumptions based on your own faulty understanding of the law.

I like the idea of employers requiring the vax.

Besides... if you listen to the anti-vax morons... they say that the vaccinated are the ones who are spreading COVID, so if an employers only wants vaccinated employees... it could be viewed as the employer is protecting the unvaxxed from all of us disease spreading vaxxers, hahaha.

But all jokes aside... another thing employers need to do is raise the health insurance premiums of the unvaxxed as well.

Since COVID is now a preventable disease... in that getting the shots drastically reduce your chances of getting hospitalized... employers need to raise the health insurance premiums on these anti-vax dummies.

Yes. Very.
No
Not at all
This hospital situation does not dismiss my contentions because those people knew of it. The liberal contention is that any employer at any time can require employees who were not hired under the cloud of Covid to prove they are vaccinated or be fired
That is utterly 100% incorrect with no substantiation anywhere. If an employer has freaked out and decided to impose this impermissible policy then we will see how that pans out and what courts have to say

I like the idea of employers requiring the vax.

Besides... if you listen to the anti-vax morons... they say that the vaccinated are the ones who are spreading COVID, so if an employers only wants vaccinated employees... it could be viewed as the employer is protecting the unvaxxed from all of us disease spreading vaxxers, hahaha.

But all jokes aside... another thing employers need to do is raise the health insurance premiums of the unvaxxed as well.

Since COVID is now a preventable disease... in that getting the shots drastically reduce your chances of getting hospitalized... employers need to raise the health insurance premiums on these anti-vax dummies.
You obtain your satisfaction at the expense of imposing your fears and wishes on others. Good commie.

No
Not at all
This hospital situation does not dismiss my contentions because those people knew of it. The liberal contention is that any employer at any time can require employees who were not hired under the cloud of Covid to prove they are vaccinated or be fired
That is utterly 100% incorrect with no substantiation anywhere. If an employer has freaked out and decided to impose this impermissible policy then we will see how that pans out and what courts have to say
So do you have any substantiation that this hospital only enacted their vaccination policy on new hires?

Or is it merely based on your misunderstanding of the law?

The courts have had a say. Requiring employees to be vaccinated at any time is perfectly legal.

Funny how so-called conservatives are now suddenly all-in on intrusive labor law. Hypocrite much?

So do you have any substantiation that this hospital only enacted their vaccination policy on new hires?

Or is it merely based on your misunderstanding of the law?

The courts have had a say. Requiring employees to be vaccinated at any time is perfectly legal.
That’s false. It can be a precondition of being hired but if you have worked there for let’s say a year then you cannot be forced to become vaccinated as a requirement of continued employment. The courts have not had their say on the matter as I described it because no employer has committed the illegality yet and had it come before the court. What you are saying is as ridiculous as maintaining that an employer can require you to be on the pill and prove it.

Forum List

Back