So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

Funny how so-called conservatives are now suddenly all-in on intrusive labor law. Hypocrite much?
The intrusion is the employer “mandate” not the courts intercession .
Zero hypocrisy and that’s too big a word for you anyway

The intrusion is the employer “mandate” not the courts intercession .
Dance, dance, dance.

You're every bit as statist as the liberals who want to force businesses to require masks or vaccinations (see NYC). Both sides want to force their will on others. That's why both sides suck hind tit.

That’s false. It can be a precondition of being hired but if you have worked there for let’s say a year then you cannot be forced to become vaccinated as a requirement if continued employment. The courts have not had their say on the matter as I described it because no employer has committed the illegality yet and had it come before the court. What you are saying is as ridiculous as maintaining that an employer can require you to be on the pill and prove it.
Houston Methodist required it for all employees.

The judge dismissed the lawsuit of current employees who didn’t want to be vaccinated.

That’s false. It can be a precondition of being hired but if you have worked there for let’s say a year then you cannot be forced to become vaccinated as a requirement of continued employment. The courts have not had their say on the matter as I described it because no employer has committed the illegality yet and had it come before the court. What you are saying is as ridiculous as maintaining that an employer can require you to be on the pill and prove it.
Not true, Skippy.

A hospital in Houston fired people for not being vaccinated. They got sued by the fired employees but the court upheld the employer's decision to fire the employees.

Lib loons chomping at the bit for more communism
“You must ingest experimental drugs because it may be for the communal good or suffer punishment”

Lib loons chomping at the bit for more communism
“You must ingest experimental drugs because it may be for the communal good or suffer punishment”
Would those experimental drugs you speak of happen to be Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine??

You antivaxxers fools love medical nonsense, but yet you are scared of a vaccine..... what a bunch of pussies!

Oh well... glad to see COVID depleting your population of mental misfits.

While the rest of us can't fix your stupidity, COVID sure is doing it, hahaha.

You owe it to the community to continue on with vaccine experimentation
Communism 101

Communism 101
This thread is about private businesses, which don't exist under communism. So I'm not really sure what you're going on about.

This thread is about private businesses, which don't exist under communism. So I'm not really sure what you're going on about.
Obtain your comfort level via what you do for yourself instead of trying to make others do it for you. They hate personal responsibility but libs love communal feelings and trying to force all to join in-Or Else!

Communism 101
Over 150 million americans have been vaxxed with very, very few problems. Meanwhile hospitals are filling up with the unvaxxed and poison control centers are getting calls from people overdosing on horse medicine (ivermectin).

How's that unvaxxed experimentation working for y'all??? Not too good I see!

Oh well... y'all need to keep auditioning for the Darwin Award!

Obtain your comfort level via what you do for yourself instead of trying to make others do it for you. They hate personal responsibility but libs love communal feelings and trying to force all to join in-Or Else!
??? You're starting to sound like danielpalos.

Over 150 million americans have been vaxxed with very, very few problems. Meanwhile hospitals are filling up with the unvaxxed and poison control centers are getting calls from people overdosing on horse medicine (ivermectin).

How's that unvaxxed experimentation working for y'all??? Not too good I see!

Oh well... y'all need to keep auditioning for the Darwin Award!
but you live in the US and we have freedom of choice. you wish you were in mother russia?

The hospital in question (Methodist hospital in Houston) required all employees to be vaccinated. Some sued. They lost.
That's not what he said though, he said those who worked there and were not vaccinated, weren't fired. How was he wrong?

but you live in the US and we have freedom of choice. you wish you were in mother russia?
If vaccine mandates keep our hospitals from collapsing and not being able to treat people because they are so overwhelmed with unvaxxed idiots, then I am all for it. Roll up your sleeves!

That's not what he said though, he said those who worked there and were not vaccinated, weren't fired. How was he wrong?
They were fired, so he’s wrong on that too.

He said the policy only applied to new hires. Also wrong.

He said the policy for old hires would be illegal. Also wrong.

Hard to find something he said that was correct.

They were fired, so he’s wrong on that too.

He said the policy only applied to new hires. Also wrong.

He said the policy for old hires would be illegal. Also wrong.

Hard to find something he said that was correct.
he asked you all to prove it, you failed. You always fail.

Forum List

Back