So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

I want you to back up your claim. It's what the demofks say in here. so back it up puppy.
They think their fear and panic is mandatory for all to accept and that such feelings of theirs sets aside what an employer may or may not do.

you don't know what a new hire is? Someone hired after Wuhan shit. Find the date. March 2020 maybe?
No, you guys tell me what the date is and what the definition is. Having a hard time with the question, I see. Should we just run with March 2020, and then use that date to check on the stuff weatherboy is making up?

you don't know what a new hire is? Someone hired after Wuhan shit. Find the date. March 2020 maybe?
Pretending we aren’t clear is a purposeful dodge Anyone hired before 2/20 very very likely does not have a “mandatory Covid vaccination” clause in their contract or any where else for that matter.

Pretending we aren’t clear is a purposeful dodge Anyone hired before 2/20 very very likely does not have a “mandatory Covid vaccination” clause in their contract or any where else for that matter.
Oh, well then, they can just take that contract to court and win... right?

yet they aren't. They are losing across the board. Hmm. Maybe your madeup nonsense is... nonsense?

You think everyone has a contract?

They know what we are saying but are so piqued that people who have held their jobs for years can’t be forced into taking an experimental, non approved injection and get fired for exercising their freedoms and rights.
Welp, apparently you are ass backwards wrong by every measure imaginable.

A contract or a company condition of employment
People who dont work or don’t run a business should not talk.
Ah! I do own and run a business. Employment agreements are dramatically different than employment contracts.

Do you own and run a business?

They know what we are saying but are so piqued that people who have held their jobs for years can’t be forced into taking an experimental, non approved injection and get fired for exercising their freedoms and rights.
At will employees can be fired for almost any reason, or no reason at all.

That’s why they’re called at will employees.

The list or reasons for firing someone that are illegal is extremely short.

Employers can't force you to do anything. You always have the right to say 'no'.

But, I have to admit, it is funny seeing liberals "walking it back" after spending decades trying to convince us of the opposite.

Stop being lazy and look it yourself moron. We already gave you plenty of links.
nothing that backed your claim. Still waiting. da, da, da, da da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da da.......dadadada, da, da, da.... (jeopardy music)

Forum List

Back