So if I accidently pay for something at a fast food or the cashier didn't hear me clearly, I am...

Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

It's not like I took a bite and said It's nasty. I never opened the shit

You ordered wrong as usual and should apologize to the lady and maybe take her out for a meal...

Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

Your friend was probably just embarrassed by you snapping at a minimum wage employee over something trivial. You sound like a real jerk.

Because the stupid bitch didn't want to refund me my money. Then had a nerve to say...…….."well it's going to take 24 hours for your money to be refunded" OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb bitch. Now give me my fucking money

You should be nicer to teh Taco Bell peoples, before you get the loogey burrito.

You ordered wrong as usual and should apologize to the lady and maybe take her out for a meal...

she was too dirty and ugly

So?

So?

im allergic to dirty and ugly bitches

So?

im allergic to dirty and ugly bitches

How do you live with yourself?

And racism rears it's ugly head.

You know, he'd be a complete dumbass even if he was white.

Stupidity is color blind.

Well, I'm a trends guy.
No, you're a flipping Nazi.
No, I don't think so.
Why are black people so loud? A black pastor offers a reason:
Everyday we risk being labeled “bad” or dangerous simply because of the color of our skin, so we take pleasure in making beautiful noise—music, art, laughter, and love—that isn’t mired by the expectations of docility and submission.

Everyday we risk exposing our vulnerabilities in a society that constantly tells us we don’t get to be soft, so we take pleasure in getting lost in those moments where we get to just be real.

I don’t know how many laps I swam that day. What I do know is when we are loud doing anything we do—winning, playing, running, dancing, creating, loving, sweating, singing, laughing, and even swimming—we are loud because, in that moment, we are free.

"Why Are Black People So Loud?" by Lawrence Richardson - The Salt Collective

Posts teh Lady from Whitelandia.

:poke:

deanna sounds like she needs some sticky adult fun in her life

Well, I'm a trends guy.
No, I don't think so.
Everyday we risk being labeled “bad” or dangerous simply because of the color of our skin, so we take pleasure in making beautiful noise—music, art, laughter, and love—that isn’t mired by the expectations of docility and submission.

Everyday we risk exposing our vulnerabilities in a society that constantly tells us we don’t get to be soft, so we take pleasure in getting lost in those moments where we get to just be real.

I don’t know how many laps I swam that day. What I do know is when we are loud doing anything we do—winning, playing, running, dancing, creating, loving, sweating, singing, laughing, and even swimming—we are loud because, in that moment, we are free.

But I used to live in civilization and I remember feeling close to the same way that NC did at times, especially if I was trying to run an errand like pay a bill or do some banking during my lunch hour.
d58238bc9d580113cc0bec249e1d6030.gif

Well, I'm a trends guy.
No, I don't think so.

But I used to live in civilization and I remember feeling close to the same way that NC did at times, especially if I was trying to run an errand like pay a bill or do some banking during my lunch hour.
d58238bc9d580113cc0bec249e1d6030.gif

I quit all that when I was around 27, and trying to get the bank to make my truck payment @ 4:50 on a Friday afternoon. I hopped the median while stuck in rush hour traffic to make it in time with 2 minutes to spare. Since then, I've decided I'm not going to rush any damn thing ever again. It was definitely a turning point.

So.... what did this horrific bit of unfair mayhem cost you?

About 3 bucks, amirite?

I'm always just so surprised you ain't married.

Man I don't give a fuck., I want my money especially since I was going to eat the shit. Are you retarded?
You ordered wrong and blame the min wage employee

What a loser

Never piss off your fast food cook....what ever you do.....

He probably wants extra pubes or man juice on his taco [emoji895].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back