So if I accidently pay for something at a fast food or the cashier didn't hear me clearly, I am...

I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing...

Every time I get behind a sambo in a line they pull this stuff. Every single time. And then they wanna sit there and argue about it holding the rest of the line up. Every single time, never fails.

Shit like this is why they had seperate, clearly marked lines back in the day. We let em in our line and look at the stupid stuff they do. Hell, matter of fact, they didn't even let em in the building. Stuff like this is why. Gare awn teed the line ran nice and smoothly, too. Act civil and quit holding the line up. Always trying to get a few extra quarters or something or some extra free stuff and then blame it on the man for ringing the order up just because they happened to be the one working. Same old cornerhood scam, different day. That line's probably still backed up.
And racism rears it's ugly head.

You know, he'd be a complete dumbass even if he was white.

Stupidity is color blind.

Well, I'm a trends guy.
No, you're a flipping Nazi.
No, I don't think so.
Why are black people so loud? A black pastor offers a reason:
Everyday we risk being labeled “bad” or dangerous simply because of the color of our skin, so we take pleasure in making beautiful noise—music, art, laughter, and love—that isn’t mired by the expectations of docility and submission.

Everyday we risk exposing our vulnerabilities in a society that constantly tells us we don’t get to be soft, so we take pleasure in getting lost in those moments where we get to just be real.

I don’t know how many laps I swam that day. What I do know is when we are loud doing anything we do—winning, playing, running, dancing, creating, loving, sweating, singing, laughing, and even swimming—we are loud because, in that moment, we are free.

"Why Are Black People So Loud?" by Lawrence Richardson - The Salt Collective

Well, I'm a trends guy.
No, you're a flipping Nazi.
No, I don't think so.
Why are black people so loud? A black pastor offers a reason:
Everyday we risk being labeled “bad” or dangerous simply because of the color of our skin, so we take pleasure in making beautiful noise—music, art, laughter, and love—that isn’t mired by the expectations of docility and submission.

Everyday we risk exposing our vulnerabilities in a society that constantly tells us we don’t get to be soft, so we take pleasure in getting lost in those moments where we get to just be real.

I don’t know how many laps I swam that day. What I do know is when we are loud doing anything we do—winning, playing, running, dancing, creating, loving, sweating, singing, laughing, and even swimming—we are loud because, in that moment, we are free.

"Why Are Black People So Loud?" by Lawrence Richardson - The Salt Collective
Does all that bullshit apply to blacks who apparently think their cars won’t start unless the music volume’s on full blast? Or is deafness a sickle cell-like thing for them?

There was a back guy in the Asian buffet a couple weeks ago, the only one, matter of fact. A young punk. And don't you know that asshole got on his phone and screamed his whole conversation. Hood slang, too, between his disgusting slopping of his his chops, you couldn't even understand what he was saying anyway. The whole place could hear him, really rude and disruptive in a way that's become so typical of them these days. And then the way he was slopping his chops, no table manners whatsoever, pure savage.

Anyway the old Asian lady who owns the place walked to his table and told him he had to stop disturbing everyone in the building. And she wasnlt fukin around either. And, of course, he wanted to make a scene like people were picking on him when he was the jerkoff in the first place. The old I dindu nuffin gag. Excet he didnlt say anything, he didnlt know what t odo, he just loked around at everybody like what I can't have no egg rolls with you al. lol. Thankfully he left quietly, some people clapped. He already had like three plates anyway, this went on for at least twenty minutes with the screaming before the old Asian lady came in and cooled the joint.

Last edited:
There was a back guy in the Asian buffet a couple weeks ago, the only one, matter of fact. A young punk. And don't you know that asshole got on his phone and screamed his whole conversation. Hood slang, too, between his disgusting slopping of his his chops, you couldn't even understand what he was saying anyway. The whole place could hear him, really rude and disruptive in a way that's become so typical of them these days. And then the way he was slopping his chops, no table manners whatsoever, pure savage.

Anyway the old Asian lady who owns the place walked to his table and told him he had to stop disturbing everyone in the building. And she wasnlt fukin around either. And, of course, he wanted to make a scene like people were picking on him when he was the jerkoff in the first place. The old I dindu nuffin gag. lol. Thankfully he left, some people clapped.
A born again fundie raised holy hell in the local diner a couple months ago on Sunday morning, pitching her voice to carry to every single diner there, whether we were interested in her preaching or not. It was truly obnoxious. A waitress finally, timidly, asked her to lower her voice after enough people had complained, but the woman ignored her. She was white btw. There are assholes in every culture.

Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

It's not like I took a bite and said It's nasty. I never opened the shit

Your friend was probably just embarrassed by you snapping at a minimum wage employee over something trivial. You sound like a real jerk.
Plus th employee probably looked better than FBJ..

Not supposed to ask to be refunded for that purchase and buy something else? I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing thinking I was getting nachos or that she didn't hear me clearly. My friend told me I was in the wrong and not supposed to get a refund????????????

Your life is just a never ending stream of tragedy isn't it.

what the fuck is you talking about mongo
Justy wait till you be a senior and so like I have done, order a beer and a soda for refreshment..and then ask the waiter why I have two drink...

Anyway the old Asian lady who owns the place walked to his table and told him he had to stop disturbing everyone in the building. And she wasnlt fukin around either. And, of course, he wanted to make a scene like people were picking on him when he was the jerkoff in the first place. The old I dindu nuffin gag. lol. Thankfully he left, some people clapped.
A born again fundie raised holy hell in the local diner a couple months ago on Sunday morning, pitching her voice to carry to every single diner there, whether we were interested in her preaching or not. It was truly obnoxious. A waitress finally, timidly, asked her to lower her voice after enough people had complained, but the woman ignored her. She was white btw. There are assholes in every culture.
I have yet to met a culture that didn't..

Hmm, sounds like Texans...

Your friend was probably just embarrassed by you snapping at a minimum wage employee over something trivial. You sound like a real jerk.

I see you two haven't met. :lol:

Exactly. The moral of my recollection was the old Asian lady who owned the joint. Stern, too. That dude didn't know what to do he was like well aba aba uh duh. lolol. How often does that happen that a smartass disruptive shine gets stuck in a predicament with an old Asian woman who ain't havin none of it? The white ones are cable news trained to be scared of em and they just take it, so the blacks know that. That's why they get all ghetto when you correct their behavior. And she was stiff, too. Just standing there with that stern look. She didn't budge. Like a boss.

He was lost. He was like shit, she's not white, now what am I gonna say, this ain't part of the script. lolol. Not only that, but it was almost all Mexican families in there at the time, they're really family oriented as you might already know. Really quiet. So that was double ironical because they were the ones who were looking at the dude, they were in the booth next to him and behind him .That's why the old Asian lady who owned the joint came over, she saw the other families were being disturbed. Hey, free-markets I always say, she don't wanna lose her good customer base and whatnot. And that's how ya handle that. Ha.

I'm laughing just remembering it. lolol.

Unlike the op who ''snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing" You see? Gare awn teed ''this dumb bitch at Taco Bel' wasn't an old Asian woman. Because if it were, he would have just took his wrong order that he himself ordered wrong and would have said uh ukay, bye. And he would have done that quick leave thing, too. lolol. See, that's the thing. They know who they can get away with that shit with. So they start more stuff with people.

Last edited:
LOL! I hope you go there again. They'll remember you and jack your food up.

Because the stupid bitch didn't want to refund me my money. Then had a nerve to say...…….."well it's going to take 24 hours for your money to be refunded" OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb bitch. Now give me my fucking money
LOL, you are yelling at a cashier. Like this complete stranger, who sees a thousand indistinguishable knuckle-draggers come through there per day, has it out for you personally.

i get excitable when talking about money

I snapped on this dumb bitch at Taco Bell because I ordered the wrong thing...

Every time I get behind a sambo in a line they pull this stuff. Every single time. And then they wanna sit there and argue about it holding the rest of the line up. Every single time, never fails.

Shit like this is why they had seperate, clearly marked lines back in the day. We let em in our line and look at the stupid stuff they do. Hell, matter of fact, they didn't even let em in the building. Stuff like this is why. Gare awn teed the line ran nice and smoothly, too. Act civil and quit holding the line up. Always trying to get a few extra quarters or something or some extra free stuff and then blame it on the man for ringing the order up just because they happened to be the one working. Same old cornerhood scam, different day. That line's probably still backed up.

your life is backed up too

Forum List

Back