Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, I didn't before, but I'm supporting him now

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, I I supported him in the beginning, but not anymore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I didn't support him in the begging, and I don't support him now

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
The premise is wrong. Not all Americans are butt-hurt snowflakes.
The OP premise is what your current President has been espousing.

That everyone is out to get him.

He speaks it and tweets it every day, all day.

That's all he does practically, that and golf.

It must be the vast left wing conspiracy.
it's been in full motion for 20 years. it is but this year that their curtain dropped and we can finally see what they're actually up to. hmmmmm

Or, is it just that he's so unfit and unworthy of the job that he's making a total and complete mess of being a United States of American President?

It can't be both.

P.S. - Trump under investigation for Obstruction of Justice.
Well, for some reason, you left the board when I answered your posts with a deluge of links. To catch you up. look at the alerts and respond in kind to my posts. please.

I believe the left is sabotaging his presidency with innuendo turning into investigations. To prove my point, just when did the left call for his impeachment? January 21, 2017!

Wrong! I didn't start calling for his impeachment until January 22, 2017!

Immigration laws have been followed.
What jobs has he brought back?
The trust has been pretty much decimated under the Trump Administration
Good luck with that wall.
Tax reform? You mean give more money to the rich by taxing the poor? Good luck with that.
What does NAFTA do?
How is the EPA overreaching? Was it prudent to put someone in charge of it who doesn't even know what it does?
"Immigration laws have been followed."

CT Gov. Tells Officials Not to Follow Federal Immigration Law

Connecticut's governor has issued a memo to his state's authorities, asking them not to abide by federal law regarding illegal immigrants, the Hartford Courant reported.

Gov. Dannel Malloy, chairman of the Democratic Governors Association, told both school and law enforcement officials they may disregard federal procedures for handling illegal immigrants, in the wake of a recent executive order.

State agencies won’t enforce federal immigration laws, Inslee says

UPDATED: Thu., Feb. 23, 2017, 5:15 p.m.

'I’m not going to do it.' Police aren't eager to help Trump enforce immigration laws

'I’m not going to do it.' Police aren't eager to help Trump enforce immigration laws

Chicago Public School Officials Promise To Obstruct The Enforcement Of Trump's Immigration Law

Chicago Public School Officials Promise To Obstruct The Enforcement Of Trump's Immigration Law | Zero Hedge

So, I have provided about 13 links to dispel your nonsense. Each of them coming from the originator of the action...not a left wing fluff blog.

Now calmly get a hold of yourself (not literally) and apologize for being wrong.[/QUOTE]Aren't far rightwing Republicans like yourself always on the side of "States Rights?"

All you've done is post examples of local government enacting their rights to local government.

Something that you've previously claimed to believe in, darn near religiously.

What happened now?

No, OP, the guy wants to work and to get the things done.

You, liberals, are the the mess of America and all your "leaders" are just crooks and enemies of your country and of all mankind.

I just wonder how long Trump and his supporters are going to continue to blame everyone else?

I am looking for someone ro bring this country right side up again. I believe in his platform and still believe he can do it.
Another rightwinger who didn't directly answer the OP.

So since you brought up his platform.

Can you briefly tell me what it is?
  • Following our laws regarding immigration
  • Bringing jobs back to the US
  • Building trust again with our allies
  • Building a wall on our Southern border
  • Tax reform
  • Nullifying NAFTA
  • Cutting the overreaching of the EPA

• Following our laws regarding immigration - Nope.
  • Bringing jobs back to the US - Nope.
  • Building trust again with our allies - Ya gotta be kidding!
  • Building a wall on our Southern border - ROFLMAO!
  • Tax reform - Oh, yeah that's happening!
  • Nullifying NAFTA - Sure, keep believing it.
  • Cutting the overreaching of the EPA - O.K., 1 out of 7.

Hey, anytime your in the Brooklyn area...I gotta bridge to sell ya!

Immigration laws have been followed.
What jobs has he brought back?
The trust has been pretty much decimated under the Trump Administration
Good luck with that wall.
Tax reform? You mean give more money to the rich by taxing the poor? Good luck with that.
What does NAFTA do?
How is the EPA overreaching? Was it prudent to put someone in charge of it who doesn't even know what it does?
"Immigration laws have been followed."

Connecticut's governor has issued a memo to his state's authorities, asking them not to abide by federal law regarding illegal immigrants, the Hartford Courant reported.

Gov. Dannel Malloy, chairman of the Democratic Governors Association, told both school and law enforcement officials they may disregard federal procedures for handling illegal immigrants, in the wake of a recent executive order.

UPDATED: Thu., Feb. 23, 2017, 5:15 p.m.

Chicago Public School Officials Promise To Obstruct The Enforcement Of Trump's Immigration Law

Chicago Public School Officials Promise To Obstruct The Enforcement Of Trump's Immigration Law | Zero Hedge

So, I have provided about 13 links to dispel your nonsense. Each of them coming from the originator of the action...not a left wing fluff blog.

Now calmly get a hold of yourself (not literally) and apologize for being wrong.
Aren't far rightwing Republicans like yourself always on the side of "States Rights?"

All you've done is post examples of local government enacting their rights to local government.

Something that you've previously claimed to believe in, darn near religiously.

What happened now?[/QUOTE]
Are you for real? Those are FEDERAL LAWS, hense are expected to be followed or they are acting against the law! Defund those states!

You, liberals, are the the mess of America and all your "leaders" are just crooks and enemies of your country and of all mankind.

I just wonder how long Trump and his supporters are going to continue to blame everyone else?
Coyote, I agree that Trump has perpetuated some of this grief by tweeting. But it has gone too far. Just when are the congressmen going to do the country's work for their own safety and prosperity.

The premise is wrong. Not all Americans are butt-hurt snowflakes.
The OP premise is what your current President has been espousing.

That everyone is out to get him.

He speaks it and tweets it every day, all day.

That's all he does practically, that and golf.

It must be the vast left wing conspiracy.
it's been in full motion for 20 years. it is but this year that their curtain dropped and we can finally see what they're actually up to. hmmmmm

It's actually been in motion since 1775.

Coyote, I agree that Trump has perpetuated some of this grief by tweeting. But it has gone too far. Just when are the congressmen going to do the country's work for their own safety and prosperity.

Most of Trumps wounds are self-inflicted - he's his own worst enemy. I'll just point out that both Bush and Obama have been the victims of horrible character attacks, investigations etc. Both kept their heads down and continued doing their jobs. If Trump had done that, and allowed the investigations to wind up to their conclusions, half this mess would be nonexistent.

I just wonder how long liberals prefer to stay blind and brainwashed. Or may be they are afraid to open their eyes and to see the truth and how ugly their crooked "leaders" have been using them for so long in their dirty political games?

Most of Trumps wounds are self-inflicted - he's his own worst enemy. I'll just point out that both Bush and Obama have been the victims of horrible character attacks, investigations etc. Both kept their heads down and continued doing their jobs. If Trump had done that, and allowed the investigations to wind up to their conclusions, half this mess would be nonexistent.
that seems to imply the man likes what he's doing eh?

There is some truth to that. But I still stand behind him in making the neccessary changes he has espoused. We need jobs. We need to gfeel safe in our homes and on the streets. We need to stop paying others and concentrate on our own weak areas.

I just wonder how long liberals prefer to stay blind and brainwashed. Or may be they are afraid to open their eyes and to see the truth and how ugly their crooked "leaders" have been using them for so long?

Do you think it's just liberals that are beset with ugly crooked "leaders"?

At this point in his Presidency - the election is over. Trump is our president. I think the left realizes it - or at least should by now. But does the right? Do YOU realize the election is over and you can't keep blaming events on "sore losers"?

You mean stirring things up like that?

I just wonder how long liberals prefer to stay blind and brainwashed. Or may be they are afraid to open their eyes and to see the truth and how ugly their crooked "leaders" have been using them for so long?

Do you think it's just liberals that are beset with ugly crooked "leaders"?

At this point in his Presidency - the election is over. Trump is our president. I think the left realizes it - or at least should by now. But does the right? Do YOU realize the election is over and you can't keep blaming events on "sore losers"?
funny, I agree with you!

You mean stirring things up like that?
yep. he continues doing it right? again, I have no issue with him tweeting.

Forum List

Back