🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

That's aside, all you do is expand on TV talking points. What out of curiosity would have been proper here? You got an opinion on that or is it just the normal FUCK TRUMP orange man bad stuff?
And I'll say it again: The thread is not about the general. It's about the Trumpsters.

Fortunately, I don't need your approval. But you're free to bitch & moan.

In other words, High, I'm Mac. I'm so in the center, I'm so above it all that I can post the same drivel pointing out how in the center and reasonable that I even make a post calling out war mongers because some thug got turned into paste in front of the Baghdad airport by ORANGEMAN BAAAAAAD. Now hit thank you and don't ask me how it should have been as I'm just running with the lemmings saying ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAD!

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.
Always an excuse to send others into war.

THey are already in a war.
Congress met and passed a declaration of war?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

Save your partisan hackery for the tourists.

Iran has declared war on America

Same shit every time. These fuckers know they are being lied to but the thrill of living vicariously through those who sacrifice their lives (why I don't know) is just so appealing.
Yet ANOTHER war for the small hatted ones.
Thats really stupid

trump is peacefully putting pressure on iran through economic sanctions

and they are lashing out by attacking tankers, saudi oil fields, American contractors, and our embassy in Iraq
Yes...we are completely innocent...completely. We haven't done ANYTHING to deserve this.

Sure. He's been a valid target for years.
That in no way makes hitting him a smart thing to do.

Thank you for admitting he was a valid target.

Smart? If Iran is waging war on US, and their response to US fighting back is to be shocked and angry that we fight back, they are the ones being stupid.

All Trump's own doing. They only started the attacks after Trump pulled out of the deal and reinstated sanctions.

Smart?

So, they did start attacks? Thanks for admitting that. Perhaps they should have considered if that was smart of them, to escalate?

Funny, how "blowback" only is something to consider, when it is our actions, everyone else gets a pass.

There is no getting around the fact that Trump is responsible for the current state of the ME.

Seriously? They have been bat shit crazy blood thirty lunatics for the last several thousand years.

That you would try to blame Trump for this, is literally insane of you.

Great. That only serves to show how predictable Iran's actions would be.
Show us the attacks on US personnel in Iraq prior toTrump ppuling out of the deal and reinstating sanctions. It shouldn't be hard to do.

Last edited:
Bring them home where they belong and problem solved.

Funny how this never gets mentioned, isn't it?

If I move into someone elses yard with a load of guns and pitch my tent and they start fighting me off, am I really the victim?

We have over 900 bases world-wide. 945 as of the last time I checked. And not one single declaration of war. There are no ifs and or buts about that.

If you wanna be a good conservative, you have to ask what the proper role of government should be. The Founders asked the question, they had a revolution and they wrote a constitution. What they decided was that the role of the government was to protect Individual liberty. Not to be the policemen of the world.

If you wanna be a good conservative you have a very good guide. It's called the Constitution. You have much to learn. The 'how dare them put their countries next to our bases' pablum they're teaching you on your idiot box won't work.

^ THIS!!!

I'm getting tired of repeating myself, but here it is again. It doesn't matter who is in office. All these wars have been based on lies and deception. This has been going on for a long time, whether there's a D or R in office. Why? Because RINO George "New World Order" Bush Sr. and other global elites like him are corrupt liars whose ultimate agenda is global government. They have continually used "the war on terror" as their perfect pretext to get away with invading sovereign nations, nation building, etc, which is all about CONTROL.

Again, have you all forgotten this lie which gave the green light for the first gulf war? Do you honestly think the lies and fake pretexts have not continued?

In other words...no.

Thank you for admitting he was a valid target.

Smart? If Iran is waging war on US, and their response to US fighting back is to be shocked and angry that we fight back, they are the ones being stupid.

All Trump's own doing. They only started the attacks after Trump pulled out of the deal and reinstated sanctions.

Smart?

So, they did start attacks? Thanks for admitting that. Perhaps they should have considered if that was smart of them, to escalate?

Funny, how "blowback" only is something to consider, when it is our actions, everyone else gets a pass.

There is no getting around the fact that Trump is responsible for the current state of the ME.

Seriously? They have been bat shit crazy blood thirty lunatics for the last several thousand years.

Show us the attacks on US personnel in Iraq prior toTrump ppuling out of the deal and reinstating sanctions. It shouldn't be hard to do.

Why? To what end?

In other words...no.

If you only care about that, when it serves your partisan or ideological agenda, then you are not serious about it, you are just using it as an excuse for trolling.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress. Trump takes out a leader of all terrorist and all hell breaks loose from the left and congress.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress.

When did Obama's strikes lead to a direct attack from Iran, dope?
What was an Iranian general and terrorist doing in Iraq dumb ass?
Those drone strikes that killed civilians that you ignore happened in other countries other than Iraq.

It was the killing of the general that precipitated all of this regardless of the general's location, dope.

It was Trump fucking over Iran that precipitated the attacks in the first place.

Trump is soley responsible for where we find ourselves today.

Smart?

Why? To what end?

To show how horribly wrongheaded Trump's actions regarding Iran have been. It will be taught as what not to do in geo strategy classes going foreward.

Why? To what end?

To show how horribly wrongheaded Trump's actions regarding Iran have been. It will be taught as what not to do in geo strategy classes going foreward.

So, if I show that Iran was still supporting or causing attacks on US personnel in Iraq prior to Trump's pulling out of the deal, you will admit that it is NOT Trump's fault?

Not needed. You claim you were an officer in the navy. You should have a clue.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress. Trump takes out a leader of all terrorist and all hell breaks loose from the left and congress.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress.

When did Obama's strikes lead to a direct attack from Iran, dope?
What was an Iranian general and terrorist doing in Iraq dumb ass?
Those drone strikes that killed civilians that you ignore happened in other countries other than Iraq.

It was the killing of the general that precipitated all of this regardless of the general's location, dope.

It was Trump fucking over Iran that precipitated the attacks in the first place.

Trump is soley responsible for where we find ourselves today.
brain dead leftist orange man bad Islamic terrorist goooood.

Not needed. You claim you were an officer in the navy. You should have a clue.
Yes this is true

George W Bush explained to Americans and Congress why he wanted the authorization. He did not go on his own and take action beforehand. Trump on the other hand is telling the American people and Congress to fuck off. That he can do whatever he pleases.

trump_iran2.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back