🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So it looks like the armchair warriors are back.

The deal was worthless to begin with, that is what the far left does not understand!

It was working until Trump threw in the towel and it's one of many reasons other countries don't like and more importantly trust him. I just hope his shitty reputation hasn't permanently stained ours.

Once again the far left shows their hatred for Trump!

It was bad deal, but if you think by letting terrorist run loose as working, then you are correct!

It was working. The deal was not about anything other than getting Iran to drop it's nuclear program. If you included everything under the sun then nothing would have been agreed to.

Yes you are right it was working and letting terrorist run wild!

We know the far left supports terrorists!

The agreement was about nuclear proliferation. Maybe try staying on that topic though I'm not really surprised you don't understand this.

Typical far left does not see what it was really about!

Terror runs wild

Nope! I led you to showing the GOP will question their own, unlike the far left which will never do that!

The only lie here is that any strikes are unconstitutional after the Obama years!

^Caught in a lie so what do you do? Lie some more.

Nope! Just led you to where I wanted you to go, the far left easy to do that with!

All it did was show the GOP will question their own, unlike the far left, that means you!

It was two senators. Mark Meadows was on his knees as were most Republicans.

However your claim was that the whitehouse was keeping Congress updated and you called me a liar. Well, I didn't lie, the whitehouse isn't being open with Congress and that is a problem.

Why would congress need to know the details about an operation inside of a war zone, that has been a war zone for many years?

Huh? You don't understand Congress' role at all do you? Ever heard of oversight? Or budgets?

They don't need to be briefed until after. Remember that coequal bullshit the demtards always spout? That and the fact that congress leaks pretty bad and the democrats are on Irans payroll. That aside, they got briefed. After.

The agreement was about nuclear proliferation. Maybe try staying on that topic though I'm not really surprised you don't understand this.

Yep.

But... you do know you are playing with a goofy, benighted troll. Or don't you?

No it is about Iran holding the world off so they could spread their proxies!

And it never stopped Iran from making a Nuke..

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

How could these people have turned on a dime like that?

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

He was a completely valid target.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

Sure. He's been a valid target for years.
That in no way makes hitting him a smart thing to do.

Thank you for admitting he was a valid target.

Smart? If Iran is waging war on US, and their response to US fighting back is to be shocked and angry that we fight back, they are the ones being stupid.

All Trump's own doing. They only started the attacks after Trump pulled out of the deal and reinstated sanctions.

Smart?

So, they did start attacks? Thanks for admitting that. Perhaps they should have considered if that was smart of them, to escalate?

Funny, how "blowback" only is something to consider, when it is our actions, everyone else gets a pass.

There is no getting around the fact that Trump is responsible for the current state of the ME.

And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?
Yes, I remember this stuff. Deja vu. Welcome back. Kind of.
and we remember you and people like you ! the kind of people that spit on our soldiers coming home from Nam and calling them baby killers. the same people that protest the killing of the worlds most dangerous terrorist Soleimani ! spout your bull to the American families that keep an empty place at the table during the holidays punk !
Do you know what my opinion the killing of Soleimani is?

Obviously not. The thread isn't about that. It's about the comical back-and-forth of the Trumpsters.

But go ahead, drama queen, keep making stuff up. I realize that's how Trumpsters roll. All emotion.

Nope! Just led you to where I wanted you to go, the far left easy to do that with!

All it did was show the GOP will question their own, unlike the far left, that means you!

However your claim was that the whitehouse was keeping Congress updated and you called me a liar. Well, I didn't lie, the whitehouse isn't being open with Congress and that is a problem.

Why would congress need to know the details about an operation inside of a war zone, that has been a war zone for many years?

Huh? You don't understand Congress' role at all do you? Ever heard of oversight? Or budgets?

They don't need to be briefed until after. Remember that coequal bullshit the demtards always spout? That and the fact that congress leaks pretty bad and the democrats are on Irans payroll. That aside, they got briefed. After.

War Power Act! The far left only wants to use it when there is an (R) in the office! Now the far left wants advanced briefings on one time strikes.

It's been weird, watching the same people who made excuses for the wars Bush got us into, turn into anti-neocon doves when Trump came down the escalator.

But now, Trump blows up a bad guy and they're back at full force. Welcome back, we missed ya! But could you at least make up your mind, one way or the other?

That's aside, all you do is expand on TV talking points. What out of curiosity would have been proper here? You got an opinion on that or is it just the normal FUCK TRUMP orange man bad stuff?

Nope! I led you to showing the GOP will question their own, unlike the far left which will never do that!

The only lie here is that any strikes are unconstitutional after the Obama years!

Yeah, and this sounds not like any of that.

And the people who capitulate to evil and think if they hide in a closet evil will ignore them.How many loved ones have you lost to Islamic terrorists while they were just going about their daily lives?
Yes, I remember this stuff. Deja vu. Welcome back. Kind of.
and we remember you and people like you ! the kind of people that spit on our soldiers coming home from Nam and calling them baby killers. the same people that protest the killing of the worlds most dangerous terrorist Soleimani ! spout your bull to the American families that keep an empty place at the table during the holidays punk !
Do you know what my opinion the killing of Soleimani is?

Obviously not. The thread isn't about that. It's about the comical back-and-forth of the Trumpsters.

But go ahead, drama queen, keep making stuff up. I realize that's how Trumpsters roll.

Says the far left!

While you ignore the anti war habits of the far left!

How many on the far left on this board protested the illegal wars of Obama?

That's aside, all you do is expand on TV talking points. What out of curiosity would have been proper here? You got an opinion on that or is it just the normal FUCK TRUMP orange man bad stuff?
And I'll say it again: The thread is not about the general. It's about the Trumpsters.

Fortunately, I don't need your approval. But you're free to bitch & moan.

I don't want another war. But the guy was in a war zone, in a country he was directing hostile military operations against, and directing operations AGAINST US, killing our people.

If Iran chooses to pretend that their people engaging in warfare against us, are somehow supposed to be safe while doing so, that is their choice, to be insane.

Sure. He's been a valid target for years.
That in no way makes hitting him a smart thing to do.

Thank you for admitting he was a valid target.

Smart? If Iran is waging war on US, and their response to US fighting back is to be shocked and angry that we fight back, they are the ones being stupid.

All Trump's own doing. They only started the attacks after Trump pulled out of the deal and reinstated sanctions.

Smart?

So, they did start attacks? Thanks for admitting that. Perhaps they should have considered if that was smart of them, to escalate?

Funny, how "blowback" only is something to consider, when it is our actions, everyone else gets a pass.

There is no getting around the fact that Trump is responsible for the current state of the ME.

Seriously? They have been bat shit crazy blood thirty lunatics for the last several thousand years.

That you would try to blame Trump for this, is literally insane of you.

And I'll say it again: The thread is not about the general. It's about the Trumpsters.

Fortunately, I don't need your approval. But you're free to bitch & moan.
TDS

As long as we accept that as the standard. If it happens to one of our idiots and we all are happy, then fine.

Define the standard.

Someone that directs people to do stupid things. We have a long list of people that meet that description.

He was not a valid target because of being stupid, or doing stupid things, but because of being an enemy in a war zone.

And yes, I am prepared to accept that standard of waging war, ie combatants in a war zone are valid targets.

The world would be a fantastic place if our enemies would start to conform to such a standard.

They won't of course. YOu know that, right?

They can't. The people making the stupid decisions are too cowardly to go to the war zones themselves. Many of them even came up with all kinds of excuses to avoid service themselves.

Sure they could. Iran could stop targeting or supporting the targeting of civilian targets. Others could do the same.

Nothing in stopping them from doing that.

YOur claim otherwise is insane.

You can't expect others to do what we will not do.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress. Trump takes out a leader of all terrorist and all hell breaks loose from the left and congress.

it's funny how it works obama used drones 2200 times killing civilians and not a peep even from congress.

When did Obama's strikes lead to a direct attack from Iran, dope?
What was an Iranian general and terrorist doing in Iraq dumb ass?
Those drone strikes that killed civilians that you ignore happened in other countries other than Iraq.

So are many others

but that's not really the point

why 'take the shot' would be closer....

~S~

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?
Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back

It's curious that the Iranians weren't "waging war against our people" until Trump backed out of the deal and reinstated sanctions. No?

Trump alone owns this cluster fuck that is now the ME.

Can you support your claim that the Iranians were not waging war on US, prior to that point in time?

Show us, professor.

You made the claim. I'm asking you to support it.

Show us the attacks on US personnel you are suggesting. It's difficult to post news reports of nothing happening.

FuBjjeK.jpg

Define the standard.

Someone that directs people to do stupid things. We have a long list of people that meet that description.

He was not a valid target because of being stupid, or doing stupid things, but because of being an enemy in a war zone.

And yes, I am prepared to accept that standard of waging war, ie combatants in a war zone are valid targets.

The world would be a fantastic place if our enemies would start to conform to such a standard.

They won't of course. YOu know that, right?

They can't. The people making the stupid decisions are too cowardly to go to the war zones themselves. Many of them even came up with all kinds of excuses to avoid service themselves.

Sure they could. Iran could stop targeting or supporting the targeting of civilian targets. Others could do the same.

Nothing in stopping them from doing that.

YOur claim otherwise is insane.

You can't expect others to do what we will not do.

There is no reason to expect that they will change their behavior from what it has been for generations, in any foreseeable future.

They have never respected our traditional rules of war, and never will.

It is silly of US to expect them to.

Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back?
Then I am not getting the point. We are supposed to let the Iranians wage war against our people and not fight back

It's curious that the Iranians weren't "waging war against our people" until Trump backed out of the deal and reinstated sanctions. No?

Trump alone owns this cluster fuck that is now the ME.

Can you support your claim that the Iranians were not waging war on US, prior to that point in time?

Show us, professor.

You made the claim. I'm asking you to support it.

Show us the attacks on US personnel you are suggesting. It's difficult to post news reports of nothing happening.

Fair enough, I withdraw my request.

Forum List

Back