So Jared got

$2billion + from the Saudis.

Why isn't he helping his father in law out with bond money?
They entrusted him with $2 billion to invest to make money, you moron!

They did not give him $2 billion dollars.

An investment guy like that if good will make the client around a solid 15% a year.

They pay him 1 or 2% to make them 15% or so on their money.

And that's how that is. Idiot.

They entrusted him with $2 billion to invest to make money, you moron!

They did not give him $2 billion dollars.

An investment guy like that if good will make the client around a solid 15% a year.

They pay him 1 or 2% to make them 15% or so on their money.

And that's how that is. Idiot.
tRumpling please! YOu know that's bullshit.

tRumpling please! YOu know that's bullshit.
Dude! You has teh dumb. :dunno:

"Mnuchin, who was also courting the Saudi wealth fund's investment for his Liberty Strategic Capital, secured a $1 billion investment, according to the Times.

Both Mnuchin and Kushner's firms agreed to open offices in the Saudi capital of Riyadh and cut back their standard two percent asset management fees.

However, Mnuchin came away with a one percent fee, while documents reportedly show Kushner's fee at 1.25 percent."

The Sauds like Kushner for some reason, he also helped write The Abraham Accords.

It's not my fault you're an uninformed partisan goober. IMO, you could fix that some if you worked at it, but I have doubts you ever will.

Last edited:
You smoking your own turds again Creep? Yeah, the orange man will probably struggle to come up with $500 Million, but you carry his luggage to the lobby and wipe the piss off his hotel shitter.... and then grovel for the 20 he throws at you...

So who really gets the last laugh? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

$2billion + from the Saudis.

Why isn't he helping his father in law out with bond money?
Usual nonsense from De Crepit US

You have no idea what is, and what is not, happening .

You also have no idea how The Donald is going to run the narrative and , for example , perhaps look for sympathy or suggest victimisation .

The levels of ignorance from you on the left amazes me. How do you morons even function? Seriously...who is THIS stupid?
A valid question. Kush $2B from the Saudi's and he ain't helping his father-in-law. But then again P01135809 boasted for years about how rich he was and turns out he lying out fat oran ge pimpled ass.

Dude! You has teh dumb. :dunno:

"Mnuchin, who was also courting the Saudi wealth fund's investment for his Liberty Strategic Capital, secured a $1 billion investment, according to the Times.

Both Mnuchin and Kushner's firms agreed to open offices in the Saudi capital of Riyadh and cut back their standard two percent asset management fees.

However, Mnuchin came away with a one percent fee, while documents reportedly show Kushner's fee at 1.25 percent."

The Sauds like Kushner for some reason, he also helped write The Abraham Accords.

It's not my fault you're an uninformed partisan goober. IMO, you could fix that some if you worked at it, but I have doubts you ever will.

The Abraham Accords are a disaster..and Bibi Netanyahu has wrecked them.

Forum List

Back