🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Knowing Iran Was Going to Try to Assassinate Trump, Biden’s SS Still Left the Rooftop Open for Business

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
So prior to Trump being shot the SS knew Iran was going to attempt to assassinate Trump. Beef up security? Nope. So then Biden’s SS left an obvious rooftop open and ignored the crowd pointing to the assassin. And not only left the rooftop open for the assassin, but watched him thru the sights of their sniper rifles and waited until the assassin fired off eight rounds at Trump.

And that was after the assassin having been spotted on the roof after using a conveniently located ladder to get up a full 26 minutes prior to the shooting, even taking pictures of the assassin while Biden’s security team did nothing. Rooftop slope notwithstanding.

Another not talked about point is the two SS snipers were placed together. Combat 101 says you flank your enemy. Those snipers should have been 90-120 degrees apart. It gives you a kill zone with no cover for the bad guy and prevents blind spots any one location will have. You know, like the rooftop the assassin used would have been perfect for the other SS sniper.

They kept the rooftop open, watched the shooter, kept Trump on the stage, and didn’t do a damn thing until after he had been shot. And we’re supposed to believe it was an innocent oopsie?

The more we learn the stinkier it gets.

So prior to Trump being shot the SS knew Iran was going to attempt to assassinate Trump. Beef up security? Nope. So then Biden’s SS left an obvious rooftop open and ignored the crowd pointing to the assassin. And not only left the rooftop open for the assassin, but watched him thru the sights of their sniper rifles and waited until the assassin fired off eight rounds at Trump.

And that was after the assassin having been spotted on the roof after using a conveniently located ladder to get up a full 26 minutes prior to the shooting, even taking pictures of the assassin while Biden’s security team did nothing. Rooftop slope notwithstanding.

Another not talked about point is the two SS snipers were placed together. Combat 101 says you flank your enemy. Those snipers should have been 90-120 degrees apart. It gives you a kill zone with no cover for the bad guy and prevents blind spots any one location will have. You know, like the rooftop the assassin used would have been perfect for the other SS sniper.

They kept the rooftop open, watched the shooter, kept Trump on the stage, and didn’t do a damn thing until after he had been shot. And we’re supposed to believe it was an innocent oopsie?

Why would Iran want to assassinate Trump?

Trump released them from the Nuclear Deal and still opened them up to trade because the other five partners kept trading with them (including China and Russia!)

The reality- Trump was almost killed by a nut he got angry, and had easy access to an AR-15 because Trump sucked up to the gun lobby.

Not that he'll learn anything from the experience..

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe that a skinny 20 year old that worked in the kitchen at a nursing home can so easily outsmart millions of dollars worth of .gov security.

Oh wait!

Damn, I just read what I typed and realized, no, we don't need F-15s and what happened is exactly what we should expect from years of .gov service.

Trump released them from the Nuclear Deal and still opened them up to trade because the other five partners kept trading with them (including China and Russia!)

The reality- Trump was almost killed by a nut he got angry, and had easy access to an AR-15 because Trump sucked up to the gun lobby.

Shitforbrains calls Biden’s DOJ liars.

Obama and Biden have handed Iran hundreds of millions of dollars for nothing in return, and a green light to build nuclear weapons.

Trump?

Biden White House attempted to assassinate Trump. The plotted plan fail, so Biden is deflecting blame on Iran as he smirks and snickers behind his pitchfork.

...the truth in two sentences

Shitforbrains calls Biden’s DOJ liars.

Obama and Biden have handed Iran hundreds of millions of dollars for nothing in return, and a green light to build nuclear weapons.

Trump?

We returned hundreds of millions of dollars we had illegally seized to start with, some of it going back to the 1970s.

We need to stop punishing countries because they pick forms of government we don't like.

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe that a skinny 20 year old that worked in the kitchen at a nursing home can so easily outsmart millions of dollars worth of .gov security.

Oh wait!

Damn, I just read what I typed and realized, no, we don't need F-15s and what happened is exactly what we should expect from years of .gov service.

I've seen far more incompetence in the private sector than I've seen in the government sector.

I'm actually surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often. We let every idiot who wants a gun have one, and we let all sort of garbage happen on the internet to radicalize people.

We returned hundreds of millions of dollars we had illegally seized to start with, some of it going back to the 1970s.

We need to stop punishing countries because they pick forms of government we don't like.
Shitforbrains wants the government to return all the money it’s taken from organized crime.

Iran is the world’s leader in terrorism. It’s why Democrats side with Iran.

I've seen far more incompetence in the private sector than I've seen in the government sector.

I'm actually surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often. We let every idiot who wants a gun have one, and we let all sort of garbage happen on the internet to radicalize people.
Mah guns!.....Is that all you got? :laughing0301:

Shitforbrains says people should not be prosecuted for illegal gun possession and then rants about gun violence.

Trump permanently broke you Leftards.

Maybe they figured Iranians have a phobia against sloping rooftops.

If he only had access to a .30-06 bolt action Springfield, Trump might not be here.

Shitforbrains wants the government to return all the money it’s taken from organized crime.

Iran is the world’s leader in terrorism. It’s why Democrats side with Iran.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

When Osama was killing Russians for trying to teach girls to read, Ronnie Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter".
When Osama started killing Americans, he became a terrorist.

If he only had access to a .30-06 bolt action Springfield, Trump might not be here.

Every report seems to indicate he was a lousy shot. He was told to never come back by his HS Rifle Team because he was considered a danger to the rest of the team.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

When Osama was killing Russians for trying to teach girls to read, Ronnie Reagan called him a "Freedom Fighter".
When Osama started killing Americans, he became a terrorist.

Every report seems to indicate he was a lousy shot. He was told to never come back by his HS Rifle Team because he was considered a danger to the rest of the team.

That was in high school. Evidently he got better.

Shitforbrains says people should not be prosecuted for illegal gun possession and then rants about gun violence.

Trump permanently broke you Leftards.

We don't have the jail space for throwing people in jail for "gun possession". You catch someone with a gun they shouldn't have, you fine them and take the gun.

And maybe not sell new ones to every crazy who walks into the store.

Forum List

Back