So let me get this straight...

Oh please. We called you people out when they passed Obamacare, we told you their real goal was single payer government healthcare for all and you people swore it wasn't true. Well here we are. :eusa_hand:
What’s wrong with creating a public option and if it works better than private and people want it going to single payer... isn’t that what competition is all about? Is the government not allowed to compete with the private market?

You already have a public option, get a damn job and buy your own damn health insurance and stop trying to mooch off the rest of us.
I guess you don’t understand what public option means. Why am I not surprised

Public option = FORCED SINGLE PAYER GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE CORRUPTED BY LOWLIFE FILTHY SCUM DEMOCRATS. There now YOU know what "public option" really means.
What about the word “Option” do you not understand?

We understand when the left say "Option" they are big fat liars. :itsok: Besides you puke liberals flip flop like a fish out of water so who the hell knows what your position will be tomorrow. How about we just destroy you instead. :auiqs.jpg:

Did they?

Gotta remember Hillary got more votes, they just were poorly placed.

Poorly placed? What does that even mean? There is a huge concentration of far left Liberals in California. That's where they are located. Should those "extra" voters move to Wisconsin?

Wow, evidently someone isn't paying attention. What is being proposed is not an option.
Yes it is... I think only 2 or 3 of 20 want to abolish private insurance. The rest are proposing a public option

Riiiiiiight :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:
Yes that’s right. They raised hands and everything

Yes I watched it. Look Democrats LIE you can't trust their words or their raised hands. They are promising healthcare to everyone even the goddamn illegals and we know someone has to pay for it. All those fuckers on stage with one exception are drooling over single payer government run healthcare and you know it.

The one candidate tried to tell the rest of those dumb fuckers it would bankrupt most of the hospitals in the country but none listened to him.
Oh well isn’t that a great way to go about life... let’s not listen to anything they actually say, we will just translate what they really mean in some spun up derogatory way. Yes, I understand the tactic you trolls use. I just hope you don’t actually think people buy that shit.

Why would we listen to Dem's they do nothing but lie. :eusa_hand: If you like your doctor and health insurance you can keep them remember that whopper? You will save $2,500 a year on your health insurance was another. You punks are not to be trusted.

What’s wrong with creating a public option and if it works better than private and people want it going to single payer... isn’t that what competition is all about? Is the government not allowed to compete with the private market?

You already have a public option, get a damn job and buy your own damn health insurance and stop trying to mooch off the rest of us.

Public option = FORCED SINGLE PAYER GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE CORRUPTED BY LOWLIFE FILTHY SCUM DEMOCRATS. There now YOU know what "public option" really means.
/——/ You can’t OPTION out of forced participation. It’s a head fake libs like to use.

All their schemes have one end goal, total government control of healthcare. Destroy the health insurance industry then take over all the hospitals and healthcare providers. Since even one of their own Dem candidates stated Medicare for all would bankrupt the vast majority of hospitals because Medicare payments for services are less than the cost of providing healthcare THAT is the thing to pay attention to. Government doctors government nurses, working for cut rate government salaries. Now, will American's best and brightest become doctors? Hell no. We'll have some fucking 3rd world quality healthcare.

/——/ You can’t OPTION out of forced participation. It’s a head fake libs like to use.

All their schemes have one end goal, total government control of healthcare. Destroy the health insurance industry then take over all the hospitals and healthcare providers. Since even one of their own Dem candidates stated Medicare for all would bankrupt the vast majority of hospitals because Medicare payments for services are less than the cost of providing healthcare THAT is the thing to pay attention to. Government doctors government nurses, working for cut rate government salaries. Now, will American's best and brightest become doctors? Hell no. We'll have some fucking 3rd world quality healthcare.

Well of course, that's why they said that they would END private health insurance. These control freaks can not even control their emotions, yet think they should control the health care of over 300 million people.

Hospital won’t close if we change our system. That’s a fear mongering talking point

No fear mongering. That is a fact. Failed ObamaCare has caused thousands of hospitals to close in small towns and rural communities. Why would that change with a Single Payer system which has failed in Canada and Great Britain?

Hospitals Across America Closing Due To Obamacare

More Hospitals Closing Due to Obamacare - Freedom Outpost

Why Rural Hospitals are Closing

The rural hospital closure crisis: 15 key findings and trends. Many rural hospitals across the nation are faced with financial challenges, causing some to close for good.

Well of course, that's why they said that they would END private health insurance. These control freaks can not even control their emotions, yet think they should control the health care of over 300 million people.

First the idiots have to prove they can run something well. Government runs runs Social Security and Medicare and there's over $200 billion a year in waste and fraud. Government runs the VA and its infested with government employees, losers who couldn't land a real job in the healthcare industry.

First the idiots have to prove they can run something well. Government runs runs Social Security and Medicare and there's over $200 billion a year in waste and fraud. Government runs the VA and its infested with government employees, losers who couldn't land a real job in the healthcare industry.

If they could run something in any capacity they would not be democratic politicians.

.gov couldn't even set up a website for Obamacare and they spent a billion dollars.

Really? Are you expecting better insurance for less or free?
Smart policy can help drive prices down. Insurance companies and pharma make Billions. Just look at their advertising budgets. Apply some of those profits back towards lowering costs of care for the people and there is plenty of room to improve our system

No doubt, smart policy can drive down prices, but we're talking government here, anything smart is not really a policy. Insurance company budgets will go away because they will no longer be needed, any savings will get sucked into the black hole know as government. Pharma will remain pharma, with advancements reduced to a dribble.
We are talking about all options. Private and public. Whoever does best should prevail. Something needs to change though

Once again, private will not exist.
Ok buddy. Make up whatever you need to to feel justified with your opposition. But if you truly believe in competition then you would be open to all options

Yep, don't have a problem with competition. It's you fricken loons that want to do away with the competition, you may want to pay closer attention….dumbass.

.gov couldn't even set up a website for Obamacare and they spent a billion dollars.

That's nothing, Oregon alone blew $300 million on theirs and it was an utter failure they abandoned. HOLY SHIT who can't built a web site for $300 million freaking dollars goddamn that's failure right there.

Where’s the force?
/----/ Stop playing stupid. FORCED participation in Medicaid, Medicare, Obozocare for starters. You aren't FORCED to have dental insurance. That is an OPTION.
That answer made zero sense. Want to try again?
/----/ You're the one trying to be coy. My reply to your question "Where is the force" makes perfect sense.
I asked where the force is and you just replied forced “ forced healthcare” that’s not an answer. Sanders and Warren are promoting a forced system. I don’t support that. The rest of the field are talking about a public option which is what I brought up. Where is the force in their public option plan ?

We understand when the left say "Option" they are big fat liars. :itsok: Besides you puke liberals flip flop like a fish out of water so who the hell knows what your position will be tomorrow. How about we just destroy you instead. :auiqs.jpg:
What’s the point of talking to you when you deny people’s words and argue against redefined spin up motives that you attribute to them. What a joke

What’s the point of talking to you when you deny people’s words and argue against redefined spin up motives that you attribute to them. What a joke

LMAO "if you like your healthcare plan and doctor you can keep them" remember that big fat whopper lie Obama told to get re-elected in 2012? Fortunately I'm here to remind you idiots.

Yes it is... I think only 2 or 3 of 20 want to abolish private insurance. The rest are proposing a public option

Riiiiiiight :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Yes I watched it. Look Democrats LIE you can't trust their words or their raised hands. They are promising healthcare to everyone even the goddamn illegals and we know someone has to pay for it. All those fuckers on stage with one exception are drooling over single payer government run healthcare and you know it.

The one candidate tried to tell the rest of those dumb fuckers it would bankrupt most of the hospitals in the country but none listened to him.
Oh well isn’t that a great way to go about life... let’s not listen to anything they actually say, we will just translate what they really mean in some spun up derogatory way. Yes, I understand the tactic you trolls use. I just hope you don’t actually think people buy that shit.

Why would we listen to Dem's they do nothing but lie. :eusa_hand: If you like your doctor and health insurance you can keep them remember that whopper? You will save $2,500 a year on your health insurance was another. You punks are not to be trusted.
Two campaign promises that didn’t work out. Perhaps if the congressional majority party wasn’t hell bend on bombing the policy then a better system could have been put in place. How fast easy and cheap did trump say the wall was going to be. How about repeal and replace, how about lock her up? We can go all day with campaign promises that didn’t work out.

As close as the last election was.
LMAO it wasn't a close election Trump crushed the Dems. Hillary only won more votes it illegal infested California, Trump whooped her ass in the other 49 states by 1 million votes. Dem's couldn't even carry the 3 reliable blue states. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow.

Always interesting to hear from the alternate universe.

That alternative universe is known to all but the blind partisans, like yourself, as REALITY.

Two campaign promises that didn’t work out. Perhaps if the congressional majority party wasn’t hell bend on bombing the policy then a better system could have been put in place. How fast easy and cheap did trump say the wall was going to be. How about repeal and replace, how about lock her up? We can go all day with campaign promises that didn’t work out.

One of your own Dem candidates already told you during the Dem debate single payer government healthcare is DOA. It would bankrupt most of the hospitals and healthcare clinics. Medicaid and Medicare simply don't pay enough in reimbursements for them to stay in business. Its gold healthcare plans like my employer plan that are subsidizing Medicaid and Medicare.

As close as the last election was.
LMAO it wasn't a close election Trump crushed the Dems. Hillary only won more votes it illegal infested California, Trump whooped her ass in the other 49 states by 1 million votes. Dem's couldn't even carry the 3 reliable blue states. :auiqs.jpg:
Wow.

That alternative universe is known to all but the blind partisans, like yourself, as REALITY.
There it is again!

Where’s the force?
/----/ Stop playing stupid. FORCED participation in Medicaid, Medicare, Obozocare for starters. You aren't FORCED to have dental insurance. That is an OPTION.
That answer made zero sense. Want to try again?
/----/ You're the one trying to be coy. My reply to your question "Where is the force" makes perfect sense.
I asked where the force is and you just replied forced “ forced healthcare” that’s not an answer. Sanders and Warren are promoting a forced system. I don’t support that. The rest of the field are talking about a public option which is what I brought up. Where is the force in their public option plan ?
/——/ Nothing in democRAT policies gives people options. It’s all or nothing. Your option is just the first step. You libs can’t be trusted.

Wow.

Translation, I called BS on your post and you got destroyed.
Okie dokie!

Go lick your wounds and stop posting lies.
This destroyed business is all in your head. Nobody cares
It's pretty clear that some people here have a significant portion of their self esteem tied into this stuff.

If thinking that makes him feel a little better about himself, I'm okay with it.

:p

So says a fraud and a hypocrite with 56,000 posts on just this board.

Forum List

Back