So, let's go ahead and go back to the '1967' borders and end the 'occupation'

Monte's link also only covers up to 1946 if I read it correctly. The Arab nations didn't start expelling the Jewish people until 1948 and continued through the 1950's. Nearly a million Jewish people during those years were forced to relocated to Israel.

The man is blinded by his own hatred.

No matter how often you point out his errors, the racism and bigotry shines and he simply can't face reality.

The situation don't develop in just one year and its ridiculous to try and prove 100% of the returnees came from just one place by excluding consideration of any other place.

In the words of my latest girlfriend "thats redone"

In the end, there will be no return to the 67 lines. No giving up of Jerusalem, no abandonment of area C and no third state for those claiming to have no state.

You are blinded by the propaganda. I rely on facts. You refuse to rely on facts. You refuse to read the official immigration tables from the Survey because you know that they will disprove the Zionist propaganda.

Fortunately there other neutral (even Jewish) sources like the link to Columbia University archives, where the facts can be found. The Zionist propaganda does not work anymore. Nice try though.
The facts can be found and you're not posting them?

I just did, from an alternative source in the Columbia University archives, because you clowns are too lazy to download and read official records from the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1. So, if 90% were from Europe what percent were from the Americas and Oceania? What would that leave for the 65% the other clown claims came from Muslim countries?

upload_2016-1-7_14-29-38.png

upload_2016-1-7_14-28-47.png

http://www.columbia.edu/~yc2444/From Haven to Heaven-Changes in Immigration Patterns to Israel.pdf

Monte's link also only covers up to 1946 if I read it correctly. The Arab nations didn't start expelling the Jewish people until 1948 and continued through the 1950's. Nearly a million Jewish people during those years were forced to relocated to Israel.

The man is blinded by his own hatred.

No matter how often you point out his errors, the racism and bigotry shines and he simply can't face reality.

The situation don't develop in just one year and its ridiculous to try and prove 100% of the returnees came from just one place by excluding consideration of any other place.

In the words of my latest girlfriend "thats redone"

In the end, there will be no return to the 67 lines. No giving up of Jerusalem, no abandonment of area C and no third state for those claiming to have no state.

You are blinded by the propaganda. I rely on facts. You refuse to rely on facts. You refuse to read the official immigration tables from the Survey because you know that they will disprove the Zionist propaganda.

Fortunately there other neutral (even Jewish) sources like the link to Columbia University archives, where the facts can be found. The Zionist propaganda does not work anymore. Nice try though.
The facts can be found and you're not posting them?

I just did, from an alternative source in the Columbia University archives, because you clowns are too lazy to download and read official records from the Survey of Palestine Vol. 1. So, if 90% were from Europe what percent were from the Americas and Oceania? What would that leave for the 65% the other clown claims came from Muslim countries?

View attachment 59103

View attachment 59102

http://www.columbia.edu/~yc2444/From Haven to Heaven-Changes in Immigration Patterns to Israel.pdf
Posting War & Peace again!

A hunch and a fairy tale? See? That's how the Jewish people are denied our heritage and history.

Whatever heritage claimed, from over 2,000 years ago, does not give the people that claim this heritage the right to evict and or murder native people living in an area for over 2,000 years.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. The Jewish people do not have the right to evict and murder. Fortunately, no one is arguing that the Jewish people have that right and the Jewish people neither evicted nor committed genocide on Arab Muslims. They did defend themselves in a conflict largely both begun and continued by the local Arabs with the assistance of the surrounding Arab Muslim nations.

The Jewish people do, however, have the right to return to their homeland and re-claim a national sovereignty.

Still desperately avoiding the issues surrounding this fantasy about a return ?

Sorry but the obvious truth is that the palestinians are still engaged in active warfare and have no right whatsoever to ANOTHER state.

Three Palestinians who tried to stab Israeli soldiers shot dead: army

Of course. People under colonial rule and/or under occupation have the right to resist colonization/occupation, don't you think?

"Let me quote and freely translate into English from a book, I wrote 15 years ago in Hebrew, HaPalestinaim - Avar veHoveh(The Palestinians- Past and Present, Tel-Aviv University Publishers, 1987). On page 219, regarding the Palestinian resistance against the Israeli occupation, I reminded my readers:

According to international law, the people of a country, occupied by a foreign power, has the full right to fight for their liberation. The Palestinian people, inhabitants of the territories, Israel has conquered and is occupying by military means since June 1967, too have this briefed right. This right is based, among other reasons, also upon the guiding lines set for the International Tribunal in Nuremberg, which, after World War II, had been established to judge the main Nazi criminals. And let us never forget this fact!

The statutory argument in article 2 of the indictments (concerning transgressions against the laws on conducts of war) at the Nuremberg Tribunal was based upon the Den-Hague International Convention of 1907. Article 6 (b) of the Tribunal's rules relies upon articles 1 and 2 of the accompanying letters of the said Den-Hague Convention, which particularly lie down the right to popular resistance against military occupation, within the occupied territories themselves, as well as outside them. Further on is said there, that all the means of this resistance, political as well as military ones, are valid (as far as they do not hurt civilians who have no part whatsoever in the occupation regime and its forces). This determination was, at the time, important to forestall any claim by the Nazis that the partisans, Ghetto fighters, and other underground resistance forces in the territories occupied by them had allegedly been bandits and terrorists. In the Nuremberg Tribunal it was unequivocally set down, that resistance fighters, such as the partisans and underground activists (also such who struggled within Germany itself), Ghetto fighters etc., acted in accordance with the regulations of international law, and in case of their detention by the occupation forces or the police of the occupying power, have to be considered to be Prisoners of War.

International law - and the matter was upheld by the Nuremberg Tribunal - outlaws any expropriation of property, houses and landed property included, in the occupied territories, with the exception of property needed for defensive security needs of the occupying army. However, also such expropriations are only temporarily ones, and any such property has to be returned after the war, with any damages occurred to be compensated. Particularly, the law also forbids any form of collective punishment for resistance against the occupation, such as house demolitions, curfew upon whole populated locations and geographic areas (article 2 and 3 of the attached letters to the Hague Convention). The Nuremberg Tribunal considered all kind of those measures taken by the occupying power as serious violations of international laws and conventions, as crimes against humanity."

peacepalestine: Hans Lebrecht - The Right to Resistance According to International Law

A hunch and a fairy tale? See? That's how the Jewish people are denied our heritage and history.

Whatever heritage claimed, from over 2,000 years ago, does not give the people that claim this heritage the right to evict and or murder native people living in an area for over 2,000 years.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. The Jewish people do not have the right to evict and murder. Fortunately, no one is arguing that the Jewish people have that right and the Jewish people neither evicted nor committed genocide on Arab Muslims. They did defend themselves in a conflict largely both begun and continued by the local Arabs with the assistance of the surrounding Arab Muslim nations.

The Jewish people do, however, have the right to return to their homeland and re-claim a national sovereignty.

They murdered and/or evicted several hundred thousand Christians and Muslims in 1946-1948. The conflict was started by the Jews who began evicting said Christians and Muslims. The Arab neighbors were the only hope to save the Palestinians, they were not successful, but they tried. The British confirm this in recently declassified intelligence reports. As more and more intelligence are declassified as years go by, more and more Zionist propaganda will be debunked.

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948
Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'

After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision acceptable to Arab interests exists."

In the weeks leading up to the partition of Palestine in 1948, when Britain gave up its UN mandate, Jewish terrorist groups were mounting increasing attacks on UK forces and Arab fighters, the Colonial Office papers show.

So, let's go ahead and go back to the '1967' borders and end the 'occupation' | Page 43 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Sorry but the obvious truth is that the palestinians are still engaged in active warfare and have no right whatsoever to ANOTHER state.

Of course. People under colonial rule and/or under occupation have the right to resist colonization/occupation, don't you think?

"Let me quote and freely translate into English from a book, I wrote 15 years ago in Hebrew, HaPalestinaim - Avar veHoveh(The Palestinians- Past and Present, Tel-Aviv University Publishers, 1987). On page 219, regarding the Palestinian resistance against the Israeli occupation, I reminded my readers:

According to international law, the people of a country, occupied by a foreign power, has the full right to fight for their liberation. The Palestinian people, inhabitants of the territories, Israel has conquered and is occupying by military means since June 1967, too have this briefed right. This right is based, among other reasons, also upon the guiding lines set for the International Tribunal in Nuremberg, which, after World War II, had been established to judge the main Nazi criminals. And let us never forget this fact!

The statutory argument in article 2 of the indictments (concerning transgressions against the laws on conducts of war) at the Nuremberg Tribunal was based upon the Den-Hague International Convention of 1907. Article 6 (b) of the Tribunal's rules relies upon articles 1 and 2 of the accompanying letters of the said Den-Hague Convention, which particularly lie down the right to popular resistance against military occupation, within the occupied territories themselves, as well as outside them. Further on is said there, that all the means of this resistance, political as well as military ones, are valid (as far as they do not hurt civilians who have no part whatsoever in the occupation regime and its forces). This determination was, at the time, important to forestall any claim by the Nazis that the partisans, Ghetto fighters, and other underground resistance forces in the territories occupied by them had allegedly been bandits and terrorists. In the Nuremberg Tribunal it was unequivocally set down, that resistance fighters, such as the partisans and underground activists (also such who struggled within Germany itself), Ghetto fighters etc., acted in accordance with the regulations of international law, and in case of their detention by the occupation forces or the police of the occupying power, have to be considered to be Prisoners of War.

International law - and the matter was upheld by the Nuremberg Tribunal - outlaws any expropriation of property, houses and landed property included, in the occupied territories, with the exception of property needed for defensive security needs of the occupying army. However, also such expropriations are only temporarily ones, and any such property has to be returned after the war, with any damages occurred to be compensated. Particularly, the law also forbids any form of collective punishment for resistance against the occupation, such as house demolitions, curfew upon whole populated locations and geographic areas (article 2 and 3 of the attached letters to the Hague Convention). The Nuremberg Tribunal considered all kind of those measures taken by the occupying power as serious violations of international laws and conventions, as crimes against humanity."

peacepalestine: Hans Lebrecht - The Right to Resistance According to International Law

Which is why you delude yourself into insisting there is an occupation and that 100% of israeli's are of European descent or blither on about colonialization; a term which is best applied to the Arab Muslim invasion of the 7th century. Oh I'm sure "some" are from Europe, but most aren't. The truth is that your hatred and bigotry are blinding you to even the basics.

Yikes

OK the flaming contest is hardly an intelligent exchange

How about if we all agree to forgo the effort to outdo one another in the insult department and stick to the subject.

If you don't think another poster has anything of substance to add, simply put them on ignore. I have.

Deal is I rather enjoy this subject and I hate it when an otherwise interesting conversation breaks down into some kinda jack ass contest
Fair enough,but I do love incinerating..........to be truthful Boss,mind you the rest of my post was factual,even though Indie finds it hard to comprehend......but I do respond when some one asks me toliqhisASSHOLE.............Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steve
I wonder how you'll feel when your grandchildren are celebrating Christmas and have no idea who Rabin was.
Statesmen,anywhere in the world Are Remembered......................................for generations,it is Shameful that you decry such a Great Jew,just shows how inept and morally corrupt you really are.

Which is why you delude yourself into insisting there is an occupation and that 100% of israeli's are of European descent or blither on about colonialization; a term which is best applied to the Arab Muslim invasion of the 7th century. Oh I'm sure "some" are from Europe, but most aren't. The truth is that your hatred and bigotry are blinding you to even the basics.

Usual Hasbara techniques. I said that the Jews that invaded Palestine during the Mandate period were nearly 100% from Europe, which is exactly what the links I provided confirm.

Providing facts to disprove the old Zionist propaganda you spout is a community service. It has nothing to do with hate, the only racist hate comes from you.

But I remind you clearly Boss,that the Palestinians were in Palestine long before the 7th Century........moreover despite all you have thrown at them....ARE STILL THERE.

VIVA The PALESTINIANS,VIVA PALESTINE......................The Right to Resistance

Yikes

OK the flaming contest is hardly an intelligent exchange

How about if we all agree to forgo the effort to outdo one another in the insult department and stick to the subject.

If you don't think another poster has anything of substance to add, simply put them on ignore. I have.

Deal is I rather enjoy this subject and I hate it when an otherwise interesting conversation breaks down into some kinda jack ass contest
Fair enough,but I do love incinerating..........to be truthful Boss,mind you the rest of my post was factual,even though Indie finds it hard to comprehend......but I do respond when some one asks me toliqhisASSHOLE.............Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steve
I wonder how you'll feel when your grandchildren are celebrating Christmas and have no idea who Rabin was.
Statesmen,anywhere in the world Are Remembered......................................for generations,it is Shameful that you decry such a Great Jew,just shows how inept and morally corrupt you really are.
The bottom line is that you admire any Jew who aspires to be as not JewISH as possible.
You really think the world is going to love Jews who kotow to Jew hating group?
Check your history; that strategy never did seem to work out too well, did it?
You are a bootlicker...I am not.

But I remind you clearly Boss,that the Palestinians were in Palestine long before the 7th Century........moreover despite all you have thrown at them....ARE STILL THERE.

VIVA The PALESTINIANS,VIVA PALESTINE......................The Right to Resistance
Are you revising the history of Israel being attacked in 1948 and the indigenous Arab population hightailing it to Jordan?

Are you revising the history of Israel being attacked in 1948 and the indigenous Arab population hightailing it to Jordan?

As declassified intelligence documents reveal. The Jews attacked the native Arabs. The Arab states tried to prevent the slaughter and eviction. As the British stated, it was the Palestinian's only hope to save them from the murderous Jew's onslaught.

"British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948
Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'

The documents, which have a remarkable contemporary resonance, reveal how British officials looked on as Jewish settlers took over more and more Arab land.

In the weeks leading up to the partition of Palestine in 1948, when Britain gave up its UN mandate, Jewish terrorist groups were mounting increasing attacks on UK forces and Arab fighters, the Colonial Office papers show.

After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision acceptable to Arab interests exists." But they warned: "There is a real danger lest any further Jewish provocation may result in isolated acts of retaliation spreading inevitably to wider Arab-Jewish clashes"

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948

Usual Hasbara techniques. I said that the Jews that invaded Palestine during the Mandate period were nearly 100% from Europe, which is exactly what the links I provided confirm.

Providing facts to disprove the old Zionist propaganda you spout is a community service. It has nothing to do with hate, the only racist hate comes from you.
Such Excellence Monti in your posts.......these two bit Zionists just aren't with the programme,their ignorance is dire to say the least...very difficult to have a rational conversation with such banal people...I find......but then Zionist Propaganda is all that's in their heads.

I suppose we should pity them really...steve...keep up the great work Monti.

Such Excellence Monti in your posts.......these two bit Zionists just aren't with the programme,their ignorance is dire to say the least...very difficult to have a rational conversation with such banal people...I find......but then Zionist Propaganda is all that's in their heads.

I suppose we should pity them really...steve...keep up the great work Monti.

Thanks, I try to do my part as a community service. And, call me Fred.

Your are an Idiot......"Hightailing to Jordan" Yeah kicked out of Palestine by Criminal Terrorist Jews,who Murdered them,Exile them,STOLE THEIR LAND,TRIED TO ELIMINATE THEM,RAZED THEIR HOMES AND VILLAGES..Where they had been for generations......to justify a JEWISH STATE.....then bringing in loads of Jews..Yeah what SHIT YOU SPEW YOU ARROGANT LITTLE WANKER................You must think we are all as STUPID AND IGNORANT AS YOU ARE.....You are Primed to be part of a Jewish Batallion sic of ISIS,such is your IMMORAL HATRED

Last edited:

Forum List

Back