🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

The government gives parents THOUSANDS of dollars in tax breaks just for having ONE kid,

but the government doesn't force you to have a kid,

even though those who choose to remain childless, all else being equal, PAY those THOUSANDS of dollars in taxes.
A good analogy, but the anti-healthcare folks are really motivated just on an invalid belief the gummit has no role in making sure people have healthcare .. despite most of them haing employer sponsored and their employers are getting tax break for it going back to the 50s

Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls

Save the emotional drool for someone else's thread. Your post proves that the anti-abortionists have no rational argument against choice.

And, yes, you LOSE with Gorsuch, especially since he's replacing Scalia.
Some would rather women have no rights over their own bodies........Handmaids...children for the priests to.....er.....instruct.

Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls
And yet you don't give two shits about children born to poor parents.

And you know this how? Be specific as to how you know I don't give two shits.....but before you do? We have adopted children.

Now come at me, loon
Your whining at food stamps recipients, who are primarily people with children.

And yet you don't give two shits about children born to poor parents.

And you know this how? Be specific as to how you know I don't give two shits.....but before you do? We have adopted children.

Now come at me, loon
Your whining at food stamps recipients, who are primarily people with children.

I whine about abuse of food stamps, stop making shit up ya daffy dumbass. Once again you've started something you can't finish because you assumed.

You'd be wise to study the history of Bork and Alito. The dems are not squeaky clean on nomination processes
Bork was a traitor.

There was no excuse for nominating Bork.

Bork was a traitor?

Oh, let me guess, the Russians!!!

Bork was not a traitor. But he carried out Nixons Sat Night Massacre. That was his real sin. He was fine on the circuit court, but there was distrust for his view on how far executive power goes. If the potus says it's legal, is it? Can the potus bug phones without a warrant?

He did under orders from Nixon.. and he promptly appointed a new SP, Leon Jaworski.
Yes but why did he follow the order? Did he believe the president could fire Cox

He felt it was legal.

Save the emotional drool for someone else's thread. Your post proves that the anti-abortionists have no rational argument against choice.

Some would rather women have no rights over their own bodies........Handmaids...children for the priests to.....er.....instruct.

That's ridiculous.

To the OP. Yes, Roe establishes a precedent. All SCOTUS decisions establish precedents. BUT, there is nothing to prevent any congress from passing a more sane abortion law that would render Roe moot.

That's ridiculous.

It's normal for that moron. She has a hardon (actually a didlo) for the Church and never missed a chance to interject that crap.

Normal people don't advocate killing innocent babies, it's just not normal

Nice to see the left respects him on this I suspect however that respect will vanish as soon he he rules on something in a way you don't like then he will be a dangerous right wing extremist.
You mean like when RussianWrs call for impeachment for any judge that doesn't rule like they want?

Nice to see the left respects him on this I suspect however that respect will vanish as soon he he rules on something in a way you don't like then he will be a dangerous right wing extremist.
You mean like when RussianWrs call for impeachment for any judge that doesn't rule like they want?
What Judge have they called for the impeachment of?

To the OP. Yes, Roe establishes a precedent. All SCOTUS decisions establish precedents. BUT, there is nothing to prevent any congress from passing a more sane abortion law that would render Roe moot.
Actually, the congress cannot review Roe. It can pass a law limiting the SC jurisdiction but that only means Roe is the last word.

We get it. You are conceding the Gorsuch Confirmation because you spent all your energies and billions on a FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION STORY.
Now you are unprepared to stop Gorsuch from taking the bench.

WINNING.
Gorsuch is a fair choice. I have no problems with him. No concession here.

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

Yup. Then, once he's on the Court, he'll get to decide whether a precedent that violates the Constitution, overrules the Constitution. Or does the Constitution invalidate the precedent?

That's ridiculous.
Not if the RussianWr crazy "every sperm is sacred" crowd starts running things.

See? This is exactly how conservatives lose, slowly and steadily, over time.

After their decades of fighting against abortion rights, now they're resigned to cheering on the nomination of a Supreme Court judge who sees Roe as precedent.

And, don't forget, after decades of conservatives fighting against gay rights, now they're resigned to cheering on their messianic President who himself has proclaimed same sex marriage to be settled law.

This is why I marvel at liberals who go into panic mode when conservatives temporarily gain power in government.

Relax. They too shall pass.
Today they like to pretend that they were against MLK Jr. when he was alive too.

Forum List

Back