🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

I whine about abuse of food stamps, stop making shit up ya daffy dumbass. Once again you've started something you can't finish because you assumed.
Oh no I will finish it. Food stamps fraud is statistically low. Duh.

Sweet Jebus you're stupid.

Improper welfare payments, including fraud, are estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion in fiscal year 2015. This estimate is based on reports from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) , The General Accounting Office (GAO) [ii], and other federal agencies. Seven of the Welfare Programs make the OMB list of the top thirteen federal programs estimated to be “high error programs” - programs with improper payments greater than $750 million annually. These are highlighted below by individual program.

Welfare Fraud
Oh good god you struggle with context. Your post is ALL of welfare spending. Food Stamp fraud, specifically, makes up 2% of food stamp funding.

I'm weary of your ignorance, you keep ankle biting and I keep slapping you down. Either step it up or off to ignore you go. Nobody has time for your stupid shit
We both know I'm right.

I've never seen you be right about anything.

You have at best a third grade education, and depend on the most radical hate sites to fill in for your utter lack of knowledge.

[

I'm suggesting that it is sometimes necessary and that the choice should be left up to the prospective parents and their doctors rather than nosy know-nothing meddlers.

Killing an adult is sometimes necessary. Does this mean that all women have the "right" to kill anyone they please? Why or why not? (You can check with DailyKOS to find out what you think.)

Left tard men support it because they don't want to take responsibility....come to think of it so do left tard women
Sometimes it is the responsible choice. There are myriad reasons and situations. Best to leave it up to those involved and to butt out.

Get lost old timer, I'm not going to butt out while innocents are murdered. Now like I said, you're a nothing....start acting as such and learn your place
Are you that ditz who thinks she can order other posters around? Probably standing around, sprinkling holy water on her monitor while chanting "the power of Christ compels you." Get over yourself. You act like a child in diapers and your posts are like the content of those diapers.

[

I'm suggesting that it is sometimes necessary and that the choice should be left up to the prospective parents and their doctors rather than nosy know-nothing meddlers.

Killing an adult is sometimes necessary. Does this mean that all women have the "right" to kill anyone they please? Why or why not? (You can check with DailyKOS to find out what you think.)

Left tard men support it because they don't want to take responsibility....come to think of it so do left tard women
Sometimes it is the responsible choice. There are myriad reasons and situations. Best to leave it up to those involved and to butt out.

Get lost old timer, I'm not going to butt out while innocents are murdered. Now like I said, you're a nothing....start acting as such and learn your place
Are you that ditz who thinks she can order other posters around? Probably standing around, sprinkling holy water on her monitor while chanting "the power of Christ compels you." Get over yourself. You act like a child in diapers and your posts are like the content of those diapers.

Ahhh shaddup or I'll send you off to iggy also, ya old dope

[

Killing an adult is not abortion. Stay on track. I am for abortion rights as they presently exist, not for random murders of people already born.

Killing a human is killing a human. Dehumanizing the victim by calling them "Juden" or "Fetus" in no way alters what is done.There are times when we kill humans, but those times MUST be rare, and subject to judicial review.

Yup. Then, once he's on the Court, he'll get to decide whether a precedent that violates the Constitution, overrules the Constitution. Or does the Constitution invalidate the precedent?

Oh no I will finish it. Food stamps fraud is statistically low. Duh.

Improper welfare payments, including fraud, are estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion in fiscal year 2015. This estimate is based on reports from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) , The General Accounting Office (GAO) [ii], and other federal agencies. Seven of the Welfare Programs make the OMB list of the top thirteen federal programs estimated to be “high error programs” - programs with improper payments greater than $750 million annually. These are highlighted below by individual program.

Welfare Fraud
Oh good god you struggle with context. Your post is ALL of welfare spending. Food Stamp fraud, specifically, makes up 2% of food stamp funding.

I'm weary of your ignorance, you keep ankle biting and I keep slapping you down. Either step it up or off to ignore you go. Nobody has time for your stupid shit
We both know I'm right.

You have at best a third grade education, and depend on the most radical hate sites to fill in for your utter lack of knowledge.
Lol what sites exactly?

[

There is a short window to get an abortion. Having to wait for some politician in robes to decide may take it past that period. Would it still be up to a judge if the mother's life was in danger? If serious birth defects were detected?

Abortion is unnecessary. In the age of plan B and the Morning After pill, there is ZERO excuse for an abortion - none.

In those .00000000000000000000000001% of cases where the life of the mother is endangered, no doubt a judge would sign off in a mater of days or hours. But of course that is a red herring, a logical fallacy based on absurdly rare conditions.

Taking human life should NEVER be easy.
Really? So you are all for forcing prospective parents to carry to term babies with horrific birth defects like Tay-Sachs, limb reduction, anencephaly? You presume to know what is better for the prospective parents than they do themselves?

Welfare Fraud

We both know I'm right.

Lol what sites exactly?

I suspect you're partial to DailyKOS, HuffingGlue, and ThinkHatred.

But you might toss in Alternet and the democraticUnderground as well.

Ahhh shaddup or I'll send you off to iggy also, ya old dope
Do as you wish. I really couldn't care less.

Really? So you are all for forcing prospective parents to carry to term babies with horrific birth defects like Tay-Sachs, limb reduction, anencephaly? You presume to know what is better for the prospective parents than they do themselves?

Oh look at you lie.

Typical fascist.
You're the one who wants to force prospective parents to comply with your bizarre notions and I'm the fascist?

Yup. Then, once he's on the Court, he'll get to decide whether a precedent that violates the Constitution, overrules the Constitution. Or does the Constitution invalidate the precedent?
So, DOES a precedent that violates the Constitution, supersede the Constitution?

For example, if someone kidnaps a black man of the street, puts him in chains, and forces him to work on their farm for no pay and minimum sustenance... and the black man later sues him, it comes to the Supreme Court, and they somehow find the kidnapper innocent...

...does that mean that now anyone who wants to, can practice black slavery? Has the 13th amendment been superseded by the precedent established in the case?

Dred Scott was precedent, and just as beloved and sacred to democrats as Roe v. Wade is.

You're the one who wants to force prospective parents to comply with your bizarre notions and I'm the fascist?

Blatant lying is not equivalent to reason, Brown Shirt, regardless of what your Fuhrer may say.
You're the one who claimed there is zero excuse for an abortion. It is estimated that 3% of births involve birth defects. Some of these are quite serious. You are the one blatantly lying or are willfully ignorant or in your case both.

So, DOES a precedent that violates the Constitution, supersede the Constitution?
For example, if someone kidnaps a black man of the street, puts him in chains, and forces him to work on their farm for no pay and minimum sustenance... and the black man later sues him, it comes to the Supreme Court, and they somehow find the kidnapper innocent...
...does that mean that now anyone who wants to, can practice black slavery? Has the 13th amendment been superseded by the precedent established in the case?
Dred Scott was precedent, and just as beloved and sacred to democrats as Roe v. Wade is.
The Dred Scott decision, horrible as it was, didn't violate the Constitution as it was in 1857.

The example I gave, does violate the Constitution as it is written today.

Does a precedent that violates the Constitution, supersede the Constitution?

We both know I'm right.

Lol what sites exactly?

I suspect you're partial to DailyKOS, HuffingGlue, and ThinkHatred.

But you might toss in Alternet and the democraticUnderground as well.
Um no I don't subscribe to those sites. I'm sure you just love Faux News, Breittard, and InfoBullshit though.

Forum List

Back