🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So nominee Gorsuch proclaims Roe v. Wade as precedent

Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls
1. Abortion =/= murder
2. Innocence is immaterial to the issue
3. There's billions more where they came from
4. Nobody is forcing you to have one

Gawd you're as stupid as Billy.

Yeah abortion is murder after that your post is stupid nonsense....go bother someone else, toad
No it isn't, and you asserting that it is at the top of your lungs doesn't make it so. Better get back to minding other people's reproductive business. Watch out though. Someone may steal your Lucky Charms while you're busy waving fetuses.

Why do you loons cheer legislation that allows murdering the most innocent of all? Freaking ghouls
1. Abortion =/= murder

Yeah abortion is murder after that your post is stupid nonsense....go bother someone else, toad
No it isn't, and you asserting that it is at the top of your lungs doesn't make it so. Better get back to minding other people's reproductive business. Watch out though. Someone may steal your Lucky Charms while you're busy waving fetuses.

Yeah it is. Now go scream at the top of your lungs it's OK to murder innocents at someone else and get past I take direction from a lowly left loon such as yourself, old man

1. Abortion =/= murder

That line of reasoning is crap. No one forces you to participate in the underage sex trade either. Are you suggesting it's somehow not evil and we shouldn't do all in our power yo stop that evil either?
I'm suggesting that it is sometimes necessary and that the choice should be left up to the prospective parents and their doctors rather than nosy know-nothing meddlers.

1. Abortion =/= murder

Yeah it is. Now go scream at the top of your lungs it's OK to murder innocents at someone else and get past I take direction from a lowly left loon such as yourself, old man
Is not, infinity factorial.

1. Abortion =/= murder

:itsok: :up_yours:

1. Abortion =/= murder

:itsok: :up_yours:
:eusa_boohoo::funnyface:

[

I'm suggesting that it is sometimes necessary and that the choice should be left up to the prospective parents and their doctors rather than nosy know-nothing meddlers.

Killing an adult is sometimes necessary. Does this mean that all women have the "right" to kill anyone they please? Why or why not? (You can check with DailyKOS to find out what you think.)

[

Killing an adult is sometimes necessary. Does this mean that all women have the "right" to kill anyone they please? Why or why not? (You can check with DailyKOS to find out what you think.)

Left tard men support it because they don't want to take responsibility....come to think of it so do left tard women

[

Left tard men support it because they don't want to take responsibility....come to think of it so do left tard women

I have long said that abortion should be legal, but require judicial review to protect the rights of the intended victim.

Oddly, the fascists never want to agree to this.

[

I have long said that abortion should be legal, but require judicial review to protect the rights of the intended victim.

I've long said if they were responsible in the first place millions of abortions would have never taken place

[

Sometimes it is the responsible choice. There are myriad reasons and situations. Best to leave it up to those involved and to butt out.

[

There is a short window to get an abortion. Having to wait for some politician in robes to decide may take it past that period. Would it still be up to a judge if the mother's life was in danger? If serious birth defects were detected?

[

Sometimes it is the responsible choice. There are myriad reasons and situations. Best to leave it up to those involved and to butt out.

Get lost old timer, I'm not going to butt out while innocents are murdered. Now like I said, you're a nothing....start acting as such and learn your place

And yet you don't give two shits about children born to poor parents.

And you know this how? Be specific as to how you know I don't give two shits.....but before you do? We have adopted children.

Now come at me, loon
Your whining at food stamps recipients, who are primarily people with children.

I whine about abuse of food stamps, stop making shit up ya daffy dumbass. Once again you've started something you can't finish because you assumed.
Oh no I will finish it. Food stamps fraud is statistically low. Duh.

Sweet Jebus you're stupid.

Improper welfare payments, including fraud, are estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion in fiscal year 2015. This estimate is based on reports from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) , The General Accounting Office (GAO) [ii], and other federal agencies. Seven of the Welfare Programs make the OMB list of the top thirteen federal programs estimated to be “high error programs” - programs with improper payments greater than $750 million annually. These are highlighted below by individual program.

Welfare Fraud
Oh good god you struggle with context. Your post is ALL of welfare spending. Food Stamp fraud, specifically, makes up 2% of food stamp funding.

[

Killing an adult is not abortion. Stay on track. I am for abortion rights as they presently exist, not for random murders of people already born.

And you know this how? Be specific as to how you know I don't give two shits.....but before you do? We have adopted children.

Now come at me, loon

I whine about abuse of food stamps, stop making shit up ya daffy dumbass. Once again you've started something you can't finish because you assumed.

Improper welfare payments, including fraud, are estimated to be 10.1% of all federal welfare payments made and totaled $71.5 billion in fiscal year 2015. This estimate is based on reports from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) , The General Accounting Office (GAO) [ii], and other federal agencies. Seven of the Welfare Programs make the OMB list of the top thirteen federal programs estimated to be “high error programs” - programs with improper payments greater than $750 million annually. These are highlighted below by individual program.

Welfare Fraud
Oh good god you struggle with context. Your post is ALL of welfare spending. Food Stamp fraud, specifically, makes up 2% of food stamp funding.

I'm weary of your ignorance, you keep ankle biting and I keep slapping you down. Either step it up or off to ignore you go. Nobody has time for your stupid shit

Welfare Fraud

I'm weary of your ignorance, you keep ankle biting and I keep slapping you down. Either step it up or off to ignore you go. Nobody has time for your stupid shit
We both know I'm right.

[

There is a short window to get an abortion. Having to wait for some politician in robes to decide may take it past that period. Would it still be up to a judge if the mother's life was in danger? If serious birth defects were detected?

Abortion is unnecessary. In the age of plan B and the Morning After pill, there is ZERO excuse for an abortion - none.

In those .00000000000000000000000001% of cases where the life of the mother is endangered, no doubt a judge would sign off in a mater of days or hours. But of course that is a red herring, a logical fallacy based on absurdly rare conditions.

Taking human life should NEVER be easy.

Welfare Fraud

We both know I'm right.

No we don't know you're right, I supplied a link to your BS claim and you started off on a false premise I don't care about children. Now stop bothering me you imbecile, you're a fucking waste of time

Forum List

Back