So Now Hillary Is Good Enough?

Cause obama was better . He's more likeable , better speaker , has a better story .

It oughtta be. He didn't write it.
He has a great team too. Hasn't screwed up once where bush screwed up the housing mkt, job mkt, stock mkt

Too funny.

He has done nothing BUT screw up. He is the greatest mistake this country has ever made.
Bush lost 700,000 jobs a month you defended him. Obama adds 300,000 jobs a month you criticize him.

You hold Democrats to a higher standard.

Bush got hit on 9-11 then fucked up in Iraq, thousands died, you defended him, 4 die Benghazi you want to make war out of it.

Obama got binladin, not bush, right? Even though bush had him in tora bora. Then got Tillman killed. True story.

Cause obama was better . He's more likeable , better speaker , has a better story .

It oughtta be. He didn't write it.
He has a great team too. Hasn't screwed up once where bush screwed up the housing mkt, job mkt, stock mkt

Too funny.

He has done nothing BUT screw up. He is the greatest mistake this country has ever made.

No, that title goes to GW bush .

But tell me how obama is the worst . Be specific . Cause we know how you right wingers just make shit up all the time .

Easy. Consider the current domestic and global situations. All of them.

How come she wasn't good enough 8 years ago?
Reagan ran 3 times

:popcorn:

In fairness that might not be such a good example given the Reagan presidency.
I am always amazed at how many people who profess to KNOW lots about politics don't know how many times Ronald Reagan ran for President. It's one of those trivia questions that puts people on edge

Ronald Reagan: Life in Brief—Miller Center

So Reagan was rejected twice at the altar :rofl:

Reagan ran 3 times

I am always amazed at how many people who profess to KNOW lots about politics don't know how many times Ronald Reagan ran for President. It's one of those trivia questions that puts people on edge

They also don't know, or pretend not to know, that Reagan saved Social Security in 1983.

In fact Reagan can probably be credited with having made certain that Republicans will never end Social Security.

Reagan ran 3 times

But won in the end, and helped destroy your Soviet friends.

Reagan ran 3 times

Destroyed who?

RWnuts can't stop reminding us that Russia is now our most dangerous enemy.

Reagan ran 3 times

Destroyed who?

RWnuts can't stop reminding us that Russia is now our most dangerous enemy.

Yes.

You people lost the moment.

I must consider that you disagreed with the moment.

Their token Black man didn't work out. That's why they've turned into racist bigots against Ben Carson.

Who are these racist bigots against Carson. You right wingers just make shit up. Bunch of lairs, shame on you .

Ya know what . Romney is 10x better than any of the freak shows on the GOP ticket .

You disagree with a black politician, that makes you a racist. This is a fact, it happened to anyone who disagreed with Obama. Are you saying liberals were making shit up?

That's a lie. RWer's didn't simply disagree with his policies. A large percentage of your party doesn't believe he's a US citizen, even to this day. They think he's a Muslim from Kenya.

Would they say that if he were white? Of course not.

I never thought Obama was a Muslim, born in Kenya. I disagreed with Obamacare. I disagreed with him and Bush on TARP. I wanted the Feds to prosecute the bankers that ripped us off. Those on the left, like Franco and JoeB called me a racist. So please quit trying to change history.

Their token Black man didn't work out. That's why they've turned into racist bigots against Ben Carson.

Who are these racist bigots against Carson. You right wingers just make shit up. Bunch of lairs, shame on you .

Ya know what . Romney is 10x better than any of the freak shows on the GOP ticket .

You disagree with a black politician, that makes you a racist. This is a fact, it happened to anyone who disagreed with Obama. Are you saying liberals were making shit up?

That's a lie. RWer's didn't simply disagree with his policies. A large percentage of your party doesn't believe he's a US citizen, even to this day. They think he's a Muslim from Kenya.

I never thought Obama was a Muslim, born in Kenya. I disagreed with Obamacare. I disagreed with him and Bush on TARP. I wanted the Feds to prosecute the bankers that ripped us off. Those on the left, like Franco and JoeB called me a racist. So please quit trying to change history.

There's no changing history that a good deal of your party are racist. At least you don't deny it.

I have no idea why Franco or JoeB called you a racist. I wasn't there. Maybe they had a reason.

There's no changing history that a good deal of your party are racist. At least you don't deny it.

I have no idea why Franco or JoeB called you a racist. I wasn't there. Maybe they had a reason.

I deny say it was true either, did I?

I don't care if you were their or not, the left called people that objected to Obama's policies as racists, the left set the bar.

Now, if a person disagrees with a black politician, that makes you a racist. The left made this shit up. Live with it and learn from it.

I don't care if you were their or not, the left called people that objected to Obama's policies as racists, the left set the bar.

Now, if a person disagrees with a black politician, that makes you a racist. The left made this shit up. Live with it and learn from it.

You let 'the left' as you refer to it set your standards? This 'left' you refer to is your moral compass?

That's an odd way to live one's life.

You let 'the left' as you refer to it set your standards? This 'left' you refer to is your moral compass?

That's an odd way to live one's life.

The left is so much more enlightened. Is that your bullshit line? You set it, now live with it.

Forum List

Back